Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What the diddly is going on? ❯ The end... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well, here it is...Chapter 3...Sorry for the delay but I had writers block...Thankz for all the reviews! I really appreciate it!!





Disclaimer: I do NOT own DBZ or anything else in the world, for that matter.... But I will...Just wait till me and Miyuka take over the world!!! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!



Chapter 3:





Vegeta left the gravity room at about 11pm and went to find the fortune- teller. The carnival had already left when he got to the place they were before 25 minutes later, but he followed their trail and quickly found them. They were setting up all of their stuff in a nearby city. Vegeta searched for Madam Reese's little tent, but he couldn't find it because none of the tents were up yet. He searched for a really long time because it was a very big carnival and he was starting to get mad when he saw Madam Reese scurrying away from him.

"Ha, you thought you could escape from me? I told ya I'd diddly find you!" said Vegeta as he landed and caught up with her. "Now take of this diddly curse or otherwise, you die!"

"Why should I take it off? Maybe I can't? You did say that I'm a fake..." replied Madam Reese.

"Fine then... Have it your way..." said Vegeta as he made a big energy ball and was just about to throw it, when Madam Reese interrupted him.

"Fine, I'll do it!"

She led them over to a little stand where she was supposed to be putting up her tent and she took out a little box. She opened it and took out a big hamburger, a soda, and some fries.

"How the hell is that gonna help me?"

"It's not...The food is for me and you are now cured. The curse only lasts until midnight." said the fortune teller as she took a big bite out of the hamburger.

"Grrrrrrrrrr...You fucking put me through all that and the damn curse was only temporary?"

"Yeah...But this one isn't..." said the fortune teller as she threw some sparkly sand on Vegeta and said "Tiu teper' kursd I nesmojesh scazat' kussniue slova navsegda!"

"Diddly you Madam Reese! You die! NOW!" yelled Vegeta as he powered up. "Final FLASH!"

"Diddly fortune teller... How the diddly am I gonna get this diddly curse off now? Diddly..." mumbled Vegeta as he flew home. He left the carnival a very nice parting gift... A nice ki blast. He turned around and smirked at the fire behind him.

"Nobody messes with the prince of Saiyans!"

*** *** ***

When he got home, Bulma was watching a nice big fire on the news.

"Vegeta, did you fucking HAVE to blow up the whole damn carnival?" yelled an enraged Bulma.

"Yes, I diddly did. Turns pout that that diddly spell was diddly temporary, until midnight, but that diddly fortune teller cast another spell on me...Permanently. Diddly her!"

"Vegeta..." said Bulma as she started choking him, and for some weird reason, he died... The spell must have made him weaker than usual.

*** *** ***

As Vegeta was taking a walk in hell, he saw Frieza.

"So, do they diddly torture you enough for what you diddly did to Saiyans?" asked Vegeta.

"Not before, but now they fiddly do... They got this fiddly fortune teller in here casting spells on everyone and now all the people in fiddly can't fiddly cuss. You got the fiddly spell to?"



A/N: So, what'd you think? All those poor, poor people in hell... They all can't cuss...How do they live? Well, anywayz, thankz for reading and please review. Just press the little button there...Yes, the purple one on the left. Just press it...PRESS IT! Damn it, just press the little button!!!! Thank you!