Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Are to Me ❯ Bridge ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"Oh shit."
There she stood, in the middle of my driveway. She was alone, she was upset, was she angry? 'Woman, why are you angry?' Vegeta thought to himself.
Vegeta leaned against the backrest of his truck and took in the appearance of Bulma standing there, her beautiful long legs covered in tight denim, a long green t-shirt clung to her body enhancing her abundant cleavage. Her long aqua hair flowed over her shoulders and her eyes sparked turquoise fire. He sighed and proceeded to back out of the drive and leave her there. 'I am sorry, I cannot do this,' he thought to himself.
He pulled out his scouter and placed it over his ear and then called her. It didn't take long for Bulma to fumble around her purse and find her phone. "Woman get the fuck off my property."
"Why? I had to get your attention, somehow!"
"Go home! You don't belong here, now leave!" Vegeta roared back at her. She needed to leave, not because he didn't want her there but because it was dangerous. Frieza was pissed their mission was progressing slowly and blamed the Saiyans for it. If Frieza knew Bulma was here, she'd be done for.
"Fine! I will leave. Kiss my ass, Vegeta!" She screeched before hanging up. Vegeta tossed his scouter across the truck and rubbed his hands over his face. "Why can't she see the danger she is in," He roared to himself. When he was sure the female left, he slowly pulled into his driveway.
Her scent was still present when he got out of his truck. He sighed and gave the length of his driveway a longing look before turning his attention towards the spot she was standing in one last glance before heading inside, 'Why do you affect me so, onna?'

Bulma looked up at her date and smiled happily, today was December 1st and it was the formal for her sorority. She asked a law student from the university to escort her to the dance in place of Vegeta.
Austin flashed her a dazzling smile and placed his hand on her waist and pulled her to his side. "You are beautiful." Bulma blushed at his admission. She did look well that evening, she wore a sequins and feather strapless black cocktail dress with a peacock headdress finishing her edgy look. Austin was a very handsome man, standing at a tall 6'3" with an athletic build, this man was pulling out all the stops for Bulma including flowers, compliments, and alcohol.
He straightened out his bow tie before taking Bulma by the arm and leading her towards the car to leave for the dance, Bulma held onto her date's arm and followed him to their ride. He held the door for her and climbed in afterwards. They rode together having small talk, both enjoying being intoxicated this evening when their lovely car ride was interrupted.
Bulma's mouth gaped open when Radditz pulled next to them at a stop light. Bulma reached across Austin to roll down the window. "Radditz!" She yelled at him, Radditz smiled at Bulma and rolled down his window in return. "What are you up to?" He noticed she was very dressed up, so his curiosity was spiked. "Formal!" Bulma yelled back, but then saw an outline to a man she knew too well, causing her heart to drop. She quickly said goodbye to Radditz and rolled the window back up. "What was that about?" Austin looked down at his date with raised eyebrows, "Oh just some old friends." Bulma was thankful when he shrugged his shoulders and let it go.

Vegeta slumped back in his seat; the onna was with another man. She moved on and he was to remain alone. 'I hope he gives you what you want.' Vegeta thought as they drove away from Bulma. "Didn't she ask you to go with her first?" Radditz looked in the rear view mirror at Vegeta to see he wasn't listening.
"You two are ridiculous." Radditz growled, "Let's just get the hell out of here" Vegeta growled in return, not liking the thought of Bulma in another man's arms.
Vegeta watched the car's tail lights fade ahead of them before releasing another growl and pulling out his scouter.
"I am sick of doing Frieza's bidding," groaned Radditz, "I wish we could have a little fun, too." Vegeta responded with a growl and submerged himself into a state of solitude.

Five Months Later.
Bulma collapsed onto the hard pavement, the Austin guy she thought was such a magnificent guy turned out to be an absolute shmuck. He just broke it off with her. Sobs racked through the fragile woman's body, for the first time in her life she was played a fool. Memories of the past months flooded through her head without mercy.
Ever since that night she last saw Vegeta, everything changed. Austin did not leave her alone and the heiress learned to tolerate his presence to partially fill the void Vegeta left her. Now the heiress learned that Austin, like many other bastards that occupy this world, used her for what she's worth and cast her aside.
Bulma stared straight ahead at the wall from her position on the queen-sized bed. Long slender arms wrapped around her body and brushed under her breast causing her to shiver. Austin mistaken her shiver for that of pleasure and flipped her on her back, taking her for the third time that evening. Bulma closed her eyes tightly and imagined a certain Saiyan dominating over her.
Each groan, each thrust, each scream she made further drove the young man towards his pinnacle. When Bulma opened her eyes and saw who was above her, the woman's juncture dried into a sealed tight drought. Austin was too engorged with his own pleasure to notice Bulma's disgust as he continued to take her, unaware her thoughts were elsewhere.
Week after week for months on end Bulma found herself in this position. No calls, no texts, no sightings of the Saiyan that long captured her heart were made. She swallowed the absence like a dry pill, letting it burn all the way down.ÊFor the past four month she buried herself in work, with the occasional coupling with Austin. This life wasn't for Bulma, but it'd do, anything to keep her mind off of him. Well, this was her life until a couple minutes ago.
Austin wanted to see her demise, and he be damned if he wasn't going to succeed. "Yeah Bulma, this will never work. You have been sleeping your way through my fraternity, and everyone has seen the dark side of you. I can't have that around me." Bulma leaned against the passenger seat inside Austin's truck, "This isn't true! Who would say that?" Austin shook his head, "I don't care, but it's time we end this. Now get out of my truck." Bulma was appalled by his actions, too distraught and hurt to respond she let herself out of the vehicle and stumbled away.
Bulma scraped her knees on the pavement allowing every swallowed emotion expel itself. The loss of Ryan, stress from school and work, Austin's lies, and Vegeta's disappearance were all too much at this point and all she could do was wail. While Bulma cried she had an unexpected visitor from up above, Vegeta looked down at her with a scowl that could kill a person.
"Oh woman. You let them get to you." He let out a growl before departing, tracking down this enigma that made his woman cry. Vegeta flew quickly away, causing a slight breeze to ripple around him as he parted the night skies in search for his victim.
The Saiyan found his prey on an interstate about 10 minutes from where he left Bulma, Vegeta smirked before lowering down to meet the truck head on. Vegeta spread his feet shoulder width apart and crossed his arms across his chest, and waited. The headlights rounded the curve and illuminated the Saiyan prince. Austin swerved to avoid hitting him and failed, but all Vegeta did was extend his hand outwards and placed it on the car's bumper ceasing all movement.
The two men made eye contact, Austin paled at the sight of Vegeta standing calmly with his hand still on the car's bumper. The human fumbled with his seat belt and tripped out of his car. "What the fuck, man, I almost hit you!" Austin exclaimed walking up to Vegeta. The Saiyan flashed his fang at the young man and grabbed his arm in one swift move. Before Austin knew it, he was pressed against the hood of his truck and his arm painfully twisted behind him.
Vegeta leaned over the man's back to get a better view of his face. "Frankly, I don't get what the woman saw in you. You are a worthless piece of shit and a scum. I see what you've done to Bulma, and I heard what you told her today. If I catch you look sideways at her, your head is mine," Vegeta growled and grabbed the man's chin with his free hand, "You do not want to see me angry." Vegeta growled one last time before giving the man's wrist one last squeeze.
When Austin realized he was released he turned to swing at Vegeta, but realized he was gone. The man simply disappeared, and that night Austin made the decision to never speak to or about Bulma Briefs again.
Bulma would never know that Vegeta was the cause for the man's sudden disappearance from the university's social life, either.

A/N: I know this chapter is short and it's been a minute since I've updated. Frankly this has been a difficult story to get started and I've been doing a lot of thinking about it. I have a lot in store for our favorite couple so do not be disheartened fellow readers!
Also part of the delay has to do with me losing the charger to my laptop, which I found today!
Hope you enjoyed this short chapter anyways-
X. Hill