Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Dreams are Reality ❯ Love will find a way ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 15

Love will find a way.

Goten and tousan were in as much shock as I was. I got up and looking around, found out that I had been pushed back 30 or so feet. Smoke still surrounded the area and had just started to clear. I had only walked a few steps before I fell to the ground again. The crippling pain that I suffered from in my dreams became all too real. How could she do something like that? Silently I prayed that somehow she was still alive. When the pain subsided I ran over to where Tristan lay on the ground, motionless. I slowed my pace, afraid of what I would see. Tousan had managed to get to his feet himself and was helping Goten to stand. I scooped Tristan in my arms as gently as if she were a porcelain doll. Flashbacks of when I held Illana the same way flooded my head. The armor she wore was shattered, her face was turning pale. I had given up on her until I saw her chest rise and fall ever so slightly.

I gently shook her. "Tristan, Tristan!" She coughed.

"Don't just stand there, get her back to your mother!" Tousan yelled. Instantly, I blasted off for home. Whatever ki Tristan had left was dropping fast. I replaced the ki she lost with my own, but I could tell that I was losing her.

If I didn't have enhanced hearing, I wouldn't have heard her small voice. "Trunks?"

"Tristan, you're going to be okay. We're almost home." I went SSJ to get a speed boost. I looked down into her half open eyes.

"I love you, Trunks." She whispered.

"I love you too, Tristan. But you are not leaving me!" I said. She smiled at me.

"We'll see each other again, remember? In this life and all others, we will be together." I held her tighter and kissed her soft lips. Her smile widened.

"I'm tired." She said a few minutes later. I watched as her chest rose and fell for the last time.

Her face was peacefully still. She was still smiling. In my heart, I knew I would see her again, but I couldn't wait until the next life. I refused to wait that long. We have waited so long to be reunited. She had given her life for me and I knew how to give it back to her, with a little help from the Dragon Balls. We will see each other again Tristan. I promise you that.

The End..?

Well, hopefully you liked the story, (since you made it this far!). So please review! I really enjoyed writing this fic and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Lastly, I will be writing a sequel to this story, which is actually in the works now! It will be coming soon!! So will our daring heroine have her life restored? Or will Trunks decided to let her soul rest? And what about the Iguana with the missing eye? *turns around* There wasn't an Iguana? *turns back with classic Son smile* Stay tuned for the rest of the story! Bye! ^_^