Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Dreams are Reality ❯ For you, I will ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 14

For you, I will.

Trunks had left before I had even awakened. I had expected him to be there when I got up, but Bulma-san had informed me that he and Vegeta-san had gone to fight. Whoever this enemy was had summoned him for an early battle. I made some tea and tried not to think about what Trunks and apparently Vegeta could be going through. I did everything I could think of to occupy my time, from reading to working in the lab. No matter what I tried, I still had this feeling that I could be of more use than I originally thought.

____________________

I couldn't believe my eyes. There was no way that this could be possible. The person that was now walking toward us was someone that should probably be dead. Dressed in a long, grey gown was Kunyasha, or more affectionately called, Matron. Was immortality really attainable? I didn't have time to make sense of the situation.

"Well, if it isn't the Saiyan no Ouji himself." She stated. I turned to my father who was now on the ground as if he was in pain. Goten was doing the same. What the hell happened?

"Tadashi, it's been so long since I've seen you. How is Illana?" Her words were polite, but I knew how deceitful she could be. Her Saiyan partner had gone to stand behind her.

"What have you done to them?" I yelled at her. She jumped back as if in shock of my tone, then grinned evilly.

"This is a personal thing, Tadashi." Her smile disappeared. "I've come to finish what I should have done in your first life. Orahei," She said to her partner. "You're job is done." Without looking in her direction, she sent a blue beam from her index finger strait through Orahei's head.

___________________

I had made up my mind. I was going to find Trunks somehow or another. Sitting in this house wondering what was happening was driving me crazy. I wandered the many halls of the house until I found the room where the armor was located. I grabbed whatever I had seen Trunks pick out for himself a few days ago. While rummaging through the drawers looking for boots, I ran across a scouter. It must have been fate for me to find it because I was told that no more of these were around. I pressed the button next to the screen to give it a test run, then fixed it around my ear. Three significant powers were identified and I figured those three were Trunks, Vegeta, and Goten. Not wanting to alert Bulma-san of my leaving, I tried to sneak out of the back door.

"Tristan, where are you going?" I stopped dead in my tracks at the sound of her voice. Her angry blue eyes stared into mine.

"Gomen nasai, Bulma-san, but I can't just sit around here anymore." I said as I released the motorcycle capsule that I grabbed from Trunks' room.

"What do you think you're going to do out there besides get yourself killed?!" She yelled, walking toward me.

I started the bike, "I don't know. I'll think of something." I peeled out before she could react. I pressed the button on the scouter again and followed the arrows as it led me to my past.

___________________

I had completely underestimated my opponent. Kunyasha was as good a fighter as Goten, but she had some unfair advantages. For starters, she could slow time. That was the reason why I was getting beaten so badly. At first I thought she could read minds until I saw Goten and my father moving at the same speed she was while I was stuck in a never ending punch. The second advantage was the force field that she put in place so that neither my father nor Goten could interfere with our fight. I had to admit that I really needed their help right about now. Once again I had fallen victim to her time slowing. I lay on the ground trying to gain my composure as she stood above me, mocking me.

"Can you believe it? The Saiyan prince, the strongest beings in this galaxy, is being beaten by his enemy. I wasted decades of training, for this!." She sent my body flying with a hard kick to my side. "This is going to be easier than I thought." She lifted her finger, poising it to end my life just as she had Orahei's. I would have attacked her then, but again she had slowed time. Just then I heard the screeching of tires.

___________________

I jumped off the motorcycle and ran toward Goten and Vegeta. They were on the ground breathing heavily. Whatever they had been through had left them drained.

"What happened here?" I asked no one in particular. Goten tried to speak but only managed to double over. When he turned away from me, a small square of metal on Goten's neck caught my eye. Whatever it was had dug itself into Goten's skin and wouldn't budge. I guessed that if I couldn't pull it out, I could destroy it. I got up and looked for the nearest rock. "Gomen nasai, Goten-kun." I lifted the rock in the air, closed my eyes, then hit him as hard as I could. My guess was right. Goten started gasping for air. It was like someone had been strangling him until now.

"Thank you. That thing was draining my energy." I moved over to Vegeta and repeated the process. Almost immediately, Vegeta got up and ran toward the heated battle that was already in progress. He was stopped dead by what looked like a force field. Several ki blasts later, he cursed out loud.

"She is a coward!" I looked up and recognized who he was talking about. Kunyasha was alive and had beaten all three of them up until this point. Seeing Trunks, Goten, and Vegeta on the ground made me furious.

"Kunyasha!" My voice echoed through my own ears. She whipped her head around and smiled at me. Memories I never knew I had came flooding back to my mind as soon as she turned my way.

___________________

"Tristan, get out of here!" I yelled. She was crazy for coming out here. She and Kunyasha were having a stare down. I heard tousan say that they couldn't do anything because of the force field. As soon as he said that, Tristan walked strait through it like it wasn't there. Kunyasha's face went from smiling to scowling.

"Have you forgotten Kunyasha? Your tactics are only effective to someone outside of our race. But I do have one question, how is it that you are still alive?" She said.

"I thought you'd never ask." She continued after resting her foot on my neck. "Word spread quickly about your treason to you own blood, but I was still frowned upon for arranging your murder." She started leaning her weight on her foot. "So as punishment, the high priestess cursed me and Orahei with immortality, and blessed your soul with another chance at life. Only now I'm starting to think that you were cursed and I was blessed!"

"Who in Kami's name is Orahei?"

"You don't remember? She's the one who beat you senseless and snapped you neck!" She turned and looked at Orahei. "She's still alive, just brain dead!" She laughed, her voiced sounded like someone strangling a cat.

"After all these years, you're still bitter. How petty Kunyasha, even for someone like you." Tristan spat.

"Bitch!" Kunyasha rushed her. She must have been reverted back into Illana mentality because she knew her moves and fighting tendencies. Kunyasha even tried her time slowing move but to no avail. Her tricks were useless on Tristan. But just like in the past, Kunyasha was still slightly stronger and faster than her. In a matter of time Tristan was being choked in some kind of headlock.

"Your precious Tadashi can't save you now, Illana." My mind traveled back to when Tristan, or rather Illana, and Kunyasha were in a similar situation. A distraction gave Illana the upper hand in their battle. With the ki I had left, I created a ki ball and hurled it toward them. The blast grabbed Kunyasha's attention just long enough for Tristan to kick her between the eyes. She staggered back and the now bloody Tristan put her in a bear hug, locking her fingers around Kunyasha's stomach. After a few seconds, bluish white energy started to swirl around both of their bodies.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kunyasha yelled.

"Something my father taught me before he was killed." She said through clenched teeth.

"No." I whispered. The only thing that she could be doing was a kamikaze. I stood and tried to stop her before she killed herself, but as soon as I came within reaching distance, another force field pushed me back, only this time it was from Tristan. I watched in horror as the growing energy filled the dome shaped force field.

"Tristan, no!" She opened her eyes, tears had made trails down her face.

"I'm sorry, Trunks. This is the only way." Lightning bolts flashed around as the energy level rose higher.

"Didn't you listen? I'm immortal, you can't kill me!" Kunyasha cackled.

"We'll see each other again, ne?" She said, struggling to hold back her energy just enough to say her last words. She finally lost control as energy exploded from her body.