Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Dreams Come True ❯ Dreaming Together ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WHEN DREAMS COME TRUE

by:TRUNKSVEGETAFRODO

Disclaimer: Idon't own dragon ball nor do i make any money from it, so please don't sue. My story is talking place before the Androids and there will be no Cell.

She wondered why she was there, when she knew nothing good could come from it. She had to see him and this was the only she could see him and nobody know what was going on between them. she hoped he was alright. They planned to meet here by the lake because this was where they first made love. She can still think back to that night so long ago and the passion stirs within her.

He is almost there when he can feel her. He knows she is as excited about him as he is about her. He races to see her and can't keep her out of his head. He thinks what kind of spell does this woman have me under, that i would do anything just to see her smile at me or hear her say my name. I can't wait till I see her.

She feels he is there before he even whispers her name. She rushes to be in his arms and feel his hard kisses and soft caress. All she can think about is how much she loves him and she never wants this night to end.

He just wants to hold her and never let her go. He whispers " you will always be in my heart. I am so glad that I have finally found you." He starts to kiss her and lets his hands roam her soft supple form. He can tell she likes what he is doing to her because she moans into his mouth. All the while her body arches into his hands silently begging for more.

She backs away from him and start to slowly take off her clothes. She is trying to be sexy but she just wants to feel him and have him fill her up. When she is done undressing she stands before him and slowly walks toward him with a wicked grin on her face.

He wonders what is she up to. He watches her undress and can't believe she is really his. His memeber starts to get hard just watching her and he can't wait till he can touch her nubile form.

She reaches and starts to pull his pants off when he stops her and lays her on the ground. There he starts to make love to her like he has never done before. Every other time he has always just taken her savagely and knew that she enjoyed it as much as him. But tonight was different he wanted her to know that she was his and his only. He started kissing her swanlike neck and let his hand trail around the outside of her breasts. He works his way with mouth and tongue to her nipples where he works them into hard little rose buds that just beg to be suckled. He can feel her writhe beneath him and her moans and her pleas but he is no where ready for what she asks for. He works his way down to her legs and starts to kiss and nibble on her legs. He is working his way toward her moist center. He can smell her and it is intoxicating. He can't wait to taste her. He finally starts to lick her and she bucks when he sticks his tongue into her.

"Please Vegeta, don't tease me. I want you in me now." she pleads to him for release but he just licks her even harder and she screams his name as she comes. The pleasure just ripples through her body and she shakes from the force of them.

He can taste her come into his mouth and it tastes even better than he thought it would. Just the taste of her makes him want to come. But he wants her to want him as much as he wants her. She has to need him as much he needs her. He can feel her need for him and his licks her and plays with her nipples. He hears her moans and they start to send him over the edge. He slowly enters her and starts with a slow steady pace

She meets him thrust for thrust. She moans and writhes with pleasrure beneath his hard body. She cries for release. She wraps her legs around his waist, she brings him as close to her as physically possible. Feeling her need, he slowly grinds his hips from side to side, while imprisoning her with his mouth and hands.

"My beautiful princess.............."

He tastes her unbridled passion, nearly sending her over the edge. Then his stroking increased as he held her motionless beneath him. His powerful, steady thrusts, combined with his relentless kisses drove her almost comletely mad. With a couple of incredible sensous moves he took them both over the edge. She screamed her release into his answering mouth, and could him shuddering his on top of her as his seed filled her up. He rolls off of her and hugs her to him.

"I love you and can't live my life without you will you marry me?" he asks looks into her eyes. She watches his face to make sure she heard him right. Then nods her head yes.

He grabs her into his embrace. He begins kissing her with as much passion in his soul. And she returns the kiss with just as much passion.

In two diffrent rooms they wake up from the same dream sweating and confused about the other. Knowing that they want the other like they have no other. Bulma and Vegeta both wonder will that ever happen.

Please Review. And please read my other story. I will try to make the next chapter longer. If i get enough reviews I'll upload a new chapter.