Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Dreams Come True ❯ What was meant to be? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WHEN DREAMS COME TRUE

by:trunksvegetafrodo

disclaimer" I do not in anyway own or make any money from DBZ do don't sue me. My story is taking place before the androids but there isn't going to be any Cell in my story.

~ means thoughts

Nights turned to days, days turn to weeks, and weeks turn into months. Bulma and Vegeta had avoiding each other, except in their dreams. Their dreams were almost always the same theere were subtle diffrences from night to night but one thing remained the same. He always asked her to marry him and she always said yes. Bulma made sure she was out of the kitchen when Vegeta was there and Vegeta made sure to stay away from her lab, instead he spent most of the day in the gravity room training. Bulma didn't see Yamcha that much either. He was always had something to do concerning his baseball career. It didn't hurt her as much as she thought it should to not see Yamcha, as it did to not see Vegeta.

One day as Bulma was making Vegeta's lunch, he walked in and sat down at the table.

"Call Kakarotto and tell him I want to spar in the gravity room. be quick about it woman," he snarled as he got up and stalked out of the room.

~That arrogant man~ she fumes as she makes her way to call Son Gokuo's house.

She tells Chi-Chi that Vegeta wants Goku to spar with him. Chi-Chi screams at Goku telling him what Vegeta wants. As she hangs up with Chi she turns to find Goku standing behind and she almost screams. She realizes it's him and makes a face at him. He puts his hand behind his head and gives her goofy grin while saying

"I don't mean to scare you Bulma." "Vegeta is outside waiting for you," she snaps and walks out to her lab.

Goku goes out to find Vegeta pacing in front of the gravity room. As Vegeta turns he spies Goku and growls," It took you long enough Kakorotto, I want to spar in the gravity room." He stalks in leaving Goku to follow a very angry prince inside.

Vegeta takes all of his frustrations out on Goku and than some. He doesn't know why he is so mad but he thrives on it. ~Why can't I seem ot focus on Goku, he's not even going super and i can't seem to touch him?

Why can't i get that dream out of my mind?~ Just than Vegeta's anger gets the most of him and he hits Goku with a blast so hard it knocks him out of the gravity chamber onto the hard ground outside

"Vegeta, what's up? You've never hit me that hard and not been a monkey!" replies a shocked Goku as he pulls himself up off the ground.

"Nothing and mind your own business, if you know what's good for you," snarls Vegeta as he stalks past.

"Vegeta, ou can trust me if you need to talk," replies Goku's as stomach growls and he laughs with his goofy grin on his face.

Goku tells Vegeta he's going home ot eat and will be back the next day to spar some more. Vegeta just hmphs and goes inside to eat. Goku is still laughing when he gets home.

Goku shows up every morining to spar with Vegeta. Sometimes they spar in the gravity room sometimes they spar in the field where they first fought. One day just as Goku was picking himself up of the ground

Vegeta turns to him and growls" Kakarotto, how do you know when you are in love?"

Goku just looks at him shocked and replies" you just know. They are all you ever think about and you would do anything for them even die to protect them. Why are you in love? You are aren't you thatwhy you've been in such a bad mood? Who is let me guess................is it Bulma?"

As he says that Vegeta falls over anime style and says "How did you know?"

"I could tell you did by the way you look at her when you leave?" "She feels the same you know," he replies.

Vegeta justs grunts and starts to fly home. ~She could never love me, I'm a monster. I don't deserve to be loved.

That night both Vegeta and Bulma had their dreams. Both wishing they would come true and both knwoing they won't. She knows Vegeta can't and wouldn't want ot be with someone as weak as her. He knows she won't be with him because of all the pain and death he has caused. But they both dream.

That morning Goku shows up holding Chi in his arms. She states it's time for her and Bulma to sit and gossip. The guys leave to let them talk and go to the gravity room to spar.

Bulma and Chi-Chi gossip about all things that have been happening on the news and about Gohan's studies. When they start to talk about theirs wishes. Just as they start to talk about this Vegeta and Goku walk into the hall and can hear and what they are talking about. Both saiyans walk out dumbfounded.

Sorry it's so short and everything i hope you enjoy

there'll be more in the next chapter

PLEASE REVIEW