Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Dreams Come True ❯ Wishful thinking ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WHEN DREAMS COME TRUE

by: trunksvegetafrodo

disclaimer: I do not own or make any money from DBZ so please don't sue. This story takes place before the androids and there is no Cell.

~ ~ is for thoughts

Chapter 3

"I wish I could be a full saiyan. I want to be strong. I want to help fight the androids. I don't want to be stuck on the sidelines waiting to see what happens. Hoping everything will turn out for the best." said Bulma as she got up and started pacing the room.

"I want ot be a full saiyan so me and Goku can finally become bonded, don't get me wrong I also want to help fight. But we're not as close as me and Goku could be if we were bonded. I want to make him proud," replied Chi as she took a sip of her hot green tea.

~I want to make a certain arrognant prince proud of me~Bulma thought as she said "we'll have to wait as least seven months before we can make the wish. So in seven months me and you will go on a dragon ball hunt and surprise everyone when we come back as full-blooded saiyans."

"That sounds good to me lets not tell anyone about this. We'lll tell everyone that the two of us are going on a cruise together, than we'll find the balls and make our wish. We'll call everyone after the wish and tell them to meet us at Master Roshi's." happily replied Chi.

"They'll really be surprised when they see us, won't they," giggled Bulma as her and Chi got off the couch to go and prepare lunch for the two saiyans.

Meanwhile Goku and Vegeta were standing outside looking dumfounded and confused. "I didn't know Chi wanted to be a saiyan," replied a shocked Goku.

~She wants to be strong. I can't believe that she would want to change because of Yamcha~mused Vegeta before he said "And the woman also wants to be a Saiyan."

"Well Vegeta, we could go to Namek and make their wish for them. We could leave tomorrow and be back in a few hours and surprise them when they turn into saiyans. What do you say Vegeta?," asks a anxious Goku.

"Okay, we'll leave tomorrow and make their wish." replied a surprised Vegeta. His mind was still reeling with the realiszation that she wanted to be a saiyan when she called him and Goku in for lunch.

He pictured what she would look like with a tail the same same shade of blue as her tail. It would make her look even more exotic.

He turned to go in and said"Don't say anything about this we'll make it our little secret." He was pleased.

They all four ate their lunches in silence. Goku and Chi left a short while later after Vegeta and Goku trained some more.

Vegeta went back to the gravity room and Bulma went to her lab and that is where they stayed until they both went to bed that night. As usual they both dreamed and hoped for the other but knew it would never come true. ~If I become a saiyan maybe i'll be worthy enough for him~ ~Maybe one day i can get the blood stains off my hands~ They were both thinking the next morining as they got up and ready for work.

Unbeknowst to Bulma there was someone waiting for her in the lab. She made her way to her lab, just as she was opening the door she was grabbed from behind and a gloved hand was put her mouth. She was dragged into the lab and thrown in to the wall. There was seven of them all in black with ski masks on covering their faces.

"We know you are doing some top secret work on a new weapon for the government and we want it. Where is it and we won't have ot hurt you," growled the leader as he stalked towoard her.

"I don't know what you are talking about" she screamed just before he kicked her in the ribs.

"Tell me or I'll hurt you," he snarled.

"I really don't know what you are talking about," she wimpered as he started kicking and punching her.

He let up and started to walk off when he said"show her what we do to peoplewho don't complie." All six of the men pulled out guns and aimed them at her as the leader started to kick her some more. His last kick was to her head where it thankfully knocked her out butnow before she saw Vegeta rush inot the room.

Vegeta was getting ready to go outside and wait for Kakarotto when he felt the woman's ki suddenly drop to almost nothing. He rushed to her lab just in time to see the kick to her head and watch unconcious. He started punching anyone who was in his way and had knocked out all but the leader, the one who kicked his princess. he was going to pay for what he did to her. He stalked to ward him when the man pulled out a gun and told him

" One step closer and she dies." than he pulled the trigger.

Vegeta ran in front of her and stooped down to pick her up when the bullet hithim in the back and knocked him foward. He started to get up when the man shot again. The bullet grazed Vegeta's temple knocking him unconcious, even as his body fell to the ground he didn't let go of her. ~I won't let you die~ he thought just befoer everything went black.

Goku had just arrived at Capsule corps when he heard the gunshots and ran to Bulma's lab to find a Vegeta falling to the ground clutching an uncncious Bulma in his arms. He shot a blast of air at the man that had shot Vegeta than knocked him out with one punch. He picked up Vegeta and Bulma and instant transmissioned back home behind Chi-Chi in the kitchen.

"Get the double tank Chi, Vegeta and Bulma have been hurt," screamed an anxious Goku as he looked down at his unconscious prince and friend in his arms.

Please review. If you leave an e-mail I will contact you when a new chapter is out.