Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Dreams Come True ❯ A shared dream? ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WHEN DREAMS COME TRUE

by: trunksvegetafrodo

disclaimer: I don't own or make any money from DBZ. So please don't sue. This story is taking places before the Androids and there never was a Cell in my story. I would also like to thank Bardocksbabygirl for letting me the dream sequence and bonding while in a reguvination tank. THANKS LIL SIS. I LOVE YOU!

~mean thought

* means telepathic thoughts

"Chi hurry and get the double tank i need to put......" before he could finish what he was saying she ahd turned around and seen the bloody mess he was holding in his arms. She grabbed the capsule from the kitchen drawer and ran to the living to get it out.

"What happened are they going to be alright," cried a worried Chi-Chi. "I dont' know he's been shot and she's been beaten pretty bad. She shouldn't have to be in there but for a few hours, I'm more worried aobut Vegeta. He looks pretty bad." replied Goku as he started to take Bulma out of the prince's arms. Vegeta just wouldn't let go of her. It was like he was trying to hold on to her for dear life. "Vegeta you're safe you can let go of her. Were going to put you two in some rejuvination tanks to heal." coached a worried Chi. Vegeta's eyes suddenly slit open and he whispered "is the woman alright is she going to live?" "Yes, you're at my home, you need to let go of her so we can put you to into the tanks," replied Goku.

Vegeta mumbled something before he finall lost all conciosness. When that happened he let loose of her and that was when they notice his tail ahd grown back and was wrapped around her waist. Goku pried it loose and sat them in the tanks. Chi put the masks and wires. closed the doors and started the liquid to heal them.

*I guess it was a good thing Bulma made us this double tank. Or we would have been in trouble.* *I know why don't you go and tell Gohan to come down for lunch and we'll eat.* Before she could even get into the kitchen they were sitting at the table waiting to eat.

"Mom are they going to be alright," asked Gohan. "Gohan, don't talk with your mouth full. Yes they are going to be as good as new," she angrily replied. They finished eating in silence. Gohan went back upstairs to finish his studies and Goku went into the living room to watch his friends. ~I don't know why I think of Vegeta as a friend but I do. I guess we'll go in the next few days and make their wish. I hope they are both going to be okay. I wonder what happened?~

Meanwhile in the tanks, Bulma and Vegeta were just dreaming about that. He was walk to the lab when someone grabbed him from behind. He tried to fight back but he wasn't stong enough. ~ No wait I'm seeing this from her point of view.~ He can feel her terror and feel her pain over how she wanted to do things differently. She doesn't know what they are talking about, what project? Than they start kicking her and punching her. She'snot going to give them the satisfaction of crying. He feels her being pulled into the blackness and than she sees him. She feels relief and joy that he has come to help her, than everything fades to black.

She feels a ki getting low and rushes to her lab. ~Wait how can I sense my own ki~, she looks down and sees she's in Vegeta's body. ~I'm seeing this thru him.~ He kicks in the door and start to fight the guys coming at him. He sees the one closest to her pull a gun and he runs to her. As he bends over to pick her up he gets shot. ~Oh Kami he took a bullet for me~ The bullet goes thru his back and out his stomach. He thinks that at least she is going to live. I won't let you die. He tries to get up and gets shot again, this time the bullet just grazes his temple. He goes down never realizing that his tail grew back and that it wrapped itself around her, holding her to him.

(Shared dream)

She knew she had been here before but she couldn't put her finger on it. Than it hit her she was by the lake but something was different, she was looking at it from a different angle than usual. ~I'm seeing this through his eyes, is this his dream also? Could this really be true.~

He couldn't explain why he was seeing the lake from a different perspective than he usually saw it, but dammit he was. ~Am I still seeing things through her eyes? Is this also her dream? Buthow can that be?~

Everything starts to get brighter and they find themselves in a white room. She is wearing an aqua dress that falls to her ankles and is slit up to her thigh on both sides. Her long blue hair flowing down past her knees. He is wearing a black saiyan outfit with a flowing red cape. They stare at each other. She walks toward him and timidly places her hand in his outstrechted one. They look into each others eyes and know they want to be toghether for ever.

"Vegeta, how long have you been having that dream? I've been having it for six months. Why are we sharing a dream?" she asks. "I've also been having the dream for six months but it is never the same. For us to share a dream like that it would mean we are trying to bond and that can't happen." he replies. "Why ever not, if we care for each other it shouldn't matter should it so why can't we bond, she says. "We can't bond because we can't do the mating ceremony. We can't do that because I'm the prince of all Saiyans and the woman i mate with has to have saiyan blood. She has to be my true love. So why am i bonding with you?" he hurriedly replies.

"So the only woman you can mate with has to be your true love and have saiyan blood, right? He shakes his head in confirmation. Then the realization hits her she know why he was able to bond with him and she starts to giggle. This infuriates him and he asks her what is so funny. "Do they have to be a full saiyan to start the bond," she asks? He shrugs his shoulder he doesn't know all he can tell her is that he can only do the mating ceremony with a full saiyan. "When I was younger, Goku and I went on a search for the dragon balls, well there was an accident and i had to have a blood transfusion and Goku was the only one in the area that could give me blood. So voila, I have a little saiyan blood in me because of Goku." she says all the time watching the looks on his face. He looks shocked at first than realizes that could be the only reason he was trying to bond with her.

*Meanwhile*


Goku sat in his living room deciding whether he should tell his son about what him and Vegeta planned to do. He wondered how the others were doing at training. THey only had two and a half years till the Androids appeared. ~How is Piccolo? Maybe i should go and tell Gohan~ Goku goes upstairs to find his son hard at work. "Gohan in the next few days me and Vegeta are going on a trip, would you like to come with us?" When Gohan shook his head yes. GOku went on to explain what him and Vegeta were going to do and how he had to keep it a secret because they were going to surprise the girls and the z fighters. Gohan agreed and went back to his studies but Goku could tell he was excited about seeing his friend Dende again.

*Sometime later*

Goku and Chi made their way up to bed. Both needing to say so much but not know how to say it. So when Chi-Chi got into bed naked Goku blushed a little. He still couldn't believe this beaustiful woman was his wife and wanted to become a saiyan for him. He was so touched. He climbed in to bed beside her and held her to him and made love to her till the wee hours of the morning. When she finally went to sleep he got up and got dressed. He went downstairs and let Bulma out of the tank. She hugged her best friend and said a silent prayer for her soon to be lover. She let go of Goku and mader her way to the tank.

Please review. If you leave your e-mail i'll e-mail you when the next chapter is posted. Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it.