Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Dreams Come True ❯ To be together ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WHEN DREAMS COME TRUE

by:TRUNKSVEGETAFRODO

disclaimer: i do not in anyway own or make any money from DBZ< so don't sue me.

~ means thoughts

She was glad Goku had gotten there when he did. It made her shake to think she had almost lost Vegeta. She sat down in front of the tank he was floating in waiting to see his beautiful black eyes open. Goku ahd sat down on the couch and was just watching her. She knew it wuld be a few more hours before he was ready to come out so she decided to sit there and wait.

*Hours later*

Vegeta is just waking up when he looks intothe eyes of his beautiful angel. She was with that weak human so she would never be his. He was still going to make her wish come true about being a saiyan. He was honored that she would give up her heritage to take his but it was probably because of Kakarotto that she wanted to become one. He waited for her to drainthe luquid from the machine and unhook all of the wires. He saw Kakarotto had some clean clothes for him so he got dressed and ordered Kakarotto to the corner.

She wndered what Goku and Vegeta were talking about. ~ Why hasn't he noticed me. I love him so much, can't he see that?~ In the corner, Vegeta was telling Kakarotto that he would be here in a few so they could go to Namek. He was going to bring the woman here and leave her with his bossy wife. Goku told him Gohan was going and Vegeta just snorted and walked off picking Bulma up and flying away.

When they got back to her place Vegeta told her to go pack some clothes because he was taking her to Kakarotto's and she was to stay there till he got back. He went into his room and took a shower. He had just put on his pants when he thought he had better make sure she was packing.

~Why is he avoiding me? I'll show him. He acts like he doesn't care when i know different. I'll make him see saiyan or not we are meant to be together.~ So she walks into the hall and waits for him to leave his room, when he bumps into her.

~What would I have done without her? I'm glad she wasn't hurt~ mused Vegeta. He was just leaving his room to go and get Bulma so they could go back to Kakarotto's, when he bumped into her. "Watch it are you ready to go yet woman " he muttered. She looked up at him and sighed. ~How am I going to make him realize we were meant to be together~ "I just wanted to thank you for saving me. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you," she purred with an appreciative glance at his muscular physique. He told her no and started to walk away when she stopped him and said "Vegeta, I need you to check something in my room." He grunts but follows her as she saunters to her room.

~I love the ways she sways when she walks, why can't I make her see we don't belong together. Even though I'm so attracted to her.~ As they get to her room he stops just inside the door and looks at her questioningly. "I need you to see if that window is secure so no one can break-in again, "she says. He moves to look at the window and she breezes past him to shut and lock the door. "What do you think you are doing woman? I can easily blast the door down, he grinds out. "I'm going to make you see that we belong together," she replies as she starts to take off her clothes.

~It wasn't his destiny to be with her. She desevered somone without so much blood on his hands.She belonged to Yamcha.~ Yet as he watched her undress, he felt a yearning so intense that it was almost painful.

"I thought you were with the weakling human," he murmured.

"Yamcha doesn't make my pulse race , or make me restless for something I can't define. Only you do that."

Vegeta sucked in his breath, unable to pull his gaze away from her beautiful face. "Have you ever laid with a man before," he asked, even though he already knew the answer, yet needing to reassure himself that this what she wanted. She shook her head no.

She knew deep in heart that he wanted her and that he even cared for her. She looked up at him and begged him with her eyes to kiss her. She realized that he only had his pants on. Her glance lowered to his bare chest and her blood stirred as she yearned to feel flesh against flesh, body against body. She laid down on her bed beckoning him to lay down beside her and so he did.

"Make love to me," she urged streching out her arms. "Nothing else matters right now except you and me" He need no more encouragement as he slowly lowered his mouth to hers. It was a gentle kiss, but now that Bulma knew what she wanted patience flew out the window. She reached up grabbed his shoulders, and pulled him closer until he layed atop her.

"Kami , Bulma," he grunted, his hips moving against hers. His movements sending a tingling heat to her very core. With a primal cry, his mouth claimed hers with an animalistic hunger. She returned the kiss and was pleased to note that his breathe quickened and the bulge prodding her thigh stiffened.

Breaking free from the kiss she sought to remove his pants, but he stopped her. He stood up and quickly shed his garments. He laid back down beside her and ravished her with his eyes. He was pleased to see the awe in her expression as she regarded the evidence of his manliness. He saw the desire in her eyes.

"Tell me now if you want to stop, because if I go further, I won't be able to stop." It was taking all of his strength and willpower to hold back. He didn't want to hurt her. He cared for her too much.

Bulma's eyes glowed with affection as she tenderly stroked his jaw. "I'm not afraid. Show me what to do," she said glancing towards his groin.

In response, he lowered his mouth to meld his mouth to hers. Bulma threaded her fingers through his hair as his body covered hers. The urgency of his kiss and the thrill of feeling his body against her excited her to new heights. Her body screamed for release from a tension that she didn't understand, an ache that started between her legs and spread through her like fire until her whole body throbbed.

As though he sensed her need and urgency,Vegeta's handroamed downward even as his mouth plundered hers an his tongue claimed her for his own. Bulma writhed under his searung touch as he stroked her nipple and yweaked the tip until it stood erect, sending twinges of delight along every nerve in her body. He kneaded her breast gently, rubbing the nipple, untill a cry of delight burst from her lips.

She clutched at his back, arching benaeth him, shifting her postion so that he lay fully ayop her. His hard shaft prodded her inner thigh, and she opened her legs, wanting to accept him. All rational thought leaving her mind as herfocus centered on the feel of their bodies pressed together. An unbearable throbbing was coming from her very center.

"Now, Vegeta!" she pleaded.

With a heavy grunt, he plunged inside her, halting when he felt her tightness. "Are you alright?" His eyes, glowing with barelt restrained passion, scanned her face.

She goaned, "Don't stop now!"

He watched her as he increased his thrusts, wanting to see her first experience reflected in her eyes. When her orbs widened and a violent shudder racked her body, he penetrated her fully, eliciting a small moan.

Waiting a moment for her to grow accostomed to him, he resumed his movements, an erotic rocking motion that made her soar toward heaven. The convulsion that had begun blossomed into a cataclysmic eruption as spasm after spasm of pleasure shook her body. Vegeta's seed spilled into her as he reached his own climax, and they clung together, lost in a whirlwind of pleasure and delight.

Sweaty and panting for breathe, he rolled off her, collapsing onto his back. "Did I hurt you?" his voice concerned. Bulma closed her eyes, too langourous to move. "I felt a moment of pain, but than the most incredible sensation of pleasure overwhelmed me." Leaning up on her elbow, her hair trailing off the body, she regarded him with womanly guile. "Vegeta, I want to do it again."

"How can I resist you, zira," as he hands started to wander her body and he felt himself going hard again. He made love to her again.

"You must pack some clothes, I want youto stay with Kakarotto's harpy of a wife while we are away. I don't want anything to happen to you. So hurry and get some things together while i go put some clothes on.

A few minutes later they met in front of her home, he picked her up and they flew off to Kakarotto's home.

zira means princess or queen

Please review. If you leave your e-mail i'll let you know when i post a new chapter. Thanks for reading my story and i hope you enjoyed it.