Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Dreams Come True ❯ Wishes come true ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

disclaimer: I dont own or make any money from DBZ. SO please don't sue.

~means thoughts

She snuggled into his chest the minute his feet left the ground. She wondered if she should ask where he was going and why he was leaving her at Goku's. She looked up at him and smiled. "Did you know that your tail has grown back, "she asks?

"Yes, it grew back when I thought you were going to get shot," he replied. It was curled around his waist and she wanted to feel it.

She started to stroke his tail, just the part that was in front. She was getting lost in the feel of how soft it was. She started wondering what it would feel like against her naked skin when she suddenly broke the silence. "If you don't stop doing that we wil never make it to Kakarotto's" he gound out. She looked down to see his was fully aroused. She just giggled and snuggled deeper into his chest. She continued to stroke his tail , just as if it was his ever hardening member. He growled and flew down to a patch of trees.

He landed on the ground and stripped her clothes off of her. He was suprised to find that she was already ready for him. So he took her there laying on the ground on a bed of moss. When they were finished they stood up and got ready to resume their trip to Kakarotto's home.

~Zira, I don't know how long we will be gone. That is why I am leaving you with Kakarotto's harpy of a mate. His half breed son is going with us, but you should still be safe there.~

~How did I just hear you in my head~ screeched a suprised Bulma as she looked at Vegeta with wide eyes.

~We have startred to bond my love. It means that oncewe do, we will be together forever. We can feel each others emotions. And talk telepatically.~ said an amused Vegeta he had never seen Bulma's face so shocked before.

~Ok. Vegeta, where are you going?~ as she curled into his chest more to help keep the wind form blowing her so hard

~You don't need to know , all you need to know is that I will be back.~ he smirked as he felt her curl into him even more. So he speed up a little more just to have her closer to him.

After that they were both quiet till they got to Goku's house.

Unknown to Vegeta and Gohan Goku had made a short trip to Namek, while Vegeta was in the rejuvination tank. He went and asked them if they would go ahead and get the balls together for him. When they questioned him, he explained. They told him they would be happy to help. He told them he would be back in twenty-four Earth hours. They said that would be fine.

Vegeta landed in front of the Son home and yelled for Kakarotto and his boy to hurry up. Goku, Chi-Chi, and Gohan ran outside, just as Vegeta was putting Bulma down. Goku kissed Chi-Chiand told her goodbye. She hugged Gohan and told him to be sure to study some. Goku and Gohan walked to where Vegeta and Bulma stood. "Gohan grab a hold of my waist", said Goku as he put his other hand on Vegeta's shoulder. Than Goku put his two fingers too his forehead, and they were gone. Bulma looked and Chi-Chi and burst into tears.

On Namek the three saiyans were greeted by Dende and a few of the elder Nameks. Vegeta was shocked to see that the Nameks had all of the dragon balls togehter and seemed to be waiting on them. He looked over at Kakarotto and realized that while he was in the tank, he had come here and asked for their help. Dende interuppted his thoughts when he said, "Are you ready to make your wishes?" They all shook their heads yes and watched as the dragon was called forth. "I will interprut for you," said Dende.

"For our first wish we want Bulma, Chi-Chi, and Gohan to become full-blooded saiyans and we want them to keep their original coloring," said Goku. As Dende was telling the dragon, Gohan looked at his father with tears in his eyes. There suddenlly was a strange glow around Gohan as his tail grew back and his ki got stronger.

Meanwhile on back on Earth, Chi-Chi and Bulma were sitting in the living room drinking tea. when suddenly both of theirs bodies started to tingle and glow. "What's happening to us,Chi-Chi," asked Bulma. "I don't know, but I feel funny," replied Chi-Chi. Just as she was replying she looked over at Bulma to see a blue monkey tail. "Bulma, you have a blue tail, turn around and look," screamed Chi-Chi. Bulma looked and Chi-Chi and said, "Chi I don't want to wory you but you do too." Than the realization that they were now saiyans hit them, they squealed with joy.

On Namek, Goku was telling them their second wish. "For our second wish I want my tail back," said Goku. Dende told Porunga their second wish. They all watched as Goku's tail grew back, and waited for him to them their third wish.

Back on Earth, Bulma and Chi-Chi were checking out each others tails. "Chi-Chi, wasn't Goku's and Gohan's tails brown?, asked Bulma. Chi-Chi shook her head yes. "Than why is my tail a deeper aqua and yours so dark a brown it's almot black," wondered Bulma aloud. Then it hit her this had to be where the guys were making their wish. Bulma told Chi what she thought and they both agreed that the day they were talking about this, the two saiyan must ahve over heard them.

"Vegeta is going to make the third wish," said Goku. Vegeta looked at all the Nameks, than he looked at Kakarotto and his son. "I will now make my wish," replied Vegeta, " I wish that........................."

Please review.

sorry to end it hear but i want to make you wait a little for the third wish. I hope you like it. If you leave an e-mail address I will e-mail you when I put up hte next chapter. HAPPY READING