Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Sparrows Fall ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When Sparrows Fall
 
A/N: Hey everyone, this is an alternate universe, it will be dark and has several couples in it, namely B/V, K/CC, K/18 (that will be later), and G/V (that will be later as well, and that stands for Gohan and Videl, there will be no Yaio in this fic, simply because I am very naïve in heterosexual sex so I do not trust myself to ever venture into that little world. I think I would be laughed out holding my head down in shame.)
 
What if Bulma's parents never allowed her to go looking for the dragonballs? What if Goku had never been sent to earth? What if he managed to kill Frieza in order to save Vegeta, the crowned prince of the saiyan race? What if planet Vegeta was never destroyed, and Bardock got to raise his sons as he saw fit. Well, in this story, I am going to try to answer these questions, in my own style!!! This is a Bulma and ChiChi among other people taken to planet Vegeta fic, so beware!!!
 
Warnings: This storywill have implied rape.If you are offended by this, stop now and please do not read. I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings and inadvertently have someone relive a past memory. Rape is something NO ONE should ever do or ever have done to them, and it is only used in this story as character development.
 
Now that we have that taken care of, I hope you enjoy!
 
 
It was a beautiful summer day, as Bulma Briefs sunbathed by her pool. She was still utterly pissed off that her parents refused to allow her to go hunt for the dragonballs. I mean come on, she was 16 years old, and in most non-western cultures she would be already married and have a bun in the oven!!!!
 
“Urggghh!” Bulma moaned as she turned over to allow the sun to bathe her back. She hated feeling helpless. She hated being young, if she had it her way she would already be running her father's multi-billion dollar company and biting the heads of other yuppies who thought they could hoodwink her because of her sex.
 
That was another pet-peeve of Bulma's. She was disgusted by the way society treated women. Men always underestimated a woman's abilities, and she was completely confident that if she was not the only heir to her father's company, she would never have the opportunity to run another `man's' company.
 
In fact, that was what was keeping her father from letting her take a little bit of the reins right now. He knew no other man would take her seriously, considering that she was the only woman in the world who was currently in line for a CEO Job. The times were changing, that was for sure, but Bulma would have liked it better if things happened just a little faster. `Oh well,' Bulma thought sadly. `I guess I will just have to make the best of these days as a care-free teenager able to do anything within the compounds of the Capsule Corps compound. She scoffed at the thought.
 
Little did she know that her time as a care-free teenager would be a long-cherished memory when in a few short years her life would come to a crashing halt that would haunt her beyond the afterlife.
 
 
ChiChi was sitting at the table of the small, modest home she and her father occupied since their castle had burned down. She was taking some cooking classes from her tutor and enjoying the color her soufflé was turning. Her father would be pleased.
 
The only thing ChiChi really wanted though was to find true love. Sure, she was only 8 years old, but she honestly believed that one really could find the love of their life at that young age and date until they were old enough to date. To her father, the Ox-King, it just seemed that she had seen one too many lifetime movies.
 
But he didn't care. His wife had died in childbirth, so ChiChi was the only thing he had in the world to comfort him. She was a good child, very smart and caring, and she truly tried to make everything right for everyone. She was a bit naïve, but the Ox-King figured that when he started her in public school, she would become a bit more socialized.
 
Another fault ChiChi had was that she always wanted everything her way. The Ox-King new this was mostly his spoiling and lack of other children to dote on, but it still angered him slightly when she got in one of her `fits.' He knew that schooling would help break the child of those habits and teach her cooperation and tolerance - in which she was considerably lacking.
 
But right now, all he wanted to do was cherish the little time he had left with her. Sure, he had put off her formal schooling for a few years, but he figured she would catch up just fine. Besides, she needed to understand that she was different from other children and be better prepared for their taunting - which every child at some point goes through.
 
 
Krillin treaded lightly over the sand as he approached the infamous Master Roshi's house. He had left his monastery and family in order to achieve the greatest accomplishment of all: graduating as one of Master Roshi's students. All his friends had laughed at him, and his own father disowned him. He had said, “Go, young Krillin. If you truly feel like this, than there is nothing else I can teach you. Go, and never return. I wish you the best serendipity can offer.”
 
Krillin nearly cried at the one and only time his father had ever said anything remotely kind to him. But, now he stopped at the door in fear, utterly jerked back to the painful reality he now faced. If Master Roshi did not accept him, then he would have no where to turn and no where to go.
 
Krillin, being the thoughtful young man that he was, had brought with him some ammunition to help seal the deal with the old man. Having heard some rather tasteless rumors about the old man, Krillin had snagged some dirty magazines that his older brother had hidden under his mattress. He had hoped that this would give him some edge against the battle-hardened sensei, and was silently praying to any god who would listen that this would go well.
 
He rang the doorbell and heard some mild clattering before the door opened and stood before him Master Roshi. The man was looking at him strangely, as if he was calling for Avon or something, and Krillin quickly decided to make his case.
 
“Master Roshi,” he bowed. “My name is Krillin Hisagu, and I am from the Hisagouchki monastery over in Nepal. I have worked hard the short 8 years of my life, and I would like to apply to train under you. I have heard wonderful stories about your skills and would like nothing better than to graduate under your Martial Arts.”
 
Krillin had said all of this very quickly, the fear clearly evident in his actions. The old man was staring sternly at him, trying to size him up. It was evident that the boy was eager, not a weakling, and definitely gutsy to have come all this way from Nepal. Roshi decided that he liked this boy; it had been a long time since he had trained anyone, and knew he had been itching for something like this for far too long.
 
However, Roshi wanted to see if the boy had any intelligence to match the brawn. “Well, boy, if I were to train you, what would be in it for me?” Roshi asked with a stoic face, peering over his sunglasses to look at him.
 
“Well sir, I do not have much, b-b-but I heard some things about your interests, and I thought you might like these,” with that Krillin's slightly shaking hand. Roshi was shocked. Krillin thought Roshi might hit him so he started backing away slowly, then Roshi burst out laughing.
 
“HAHA…well Krillin, how in the world did a boy your age get a hold of those?? Nevermind, don't answer that question. Sure, I will train you. You look like you have a lot of spunk to back those little muscles I see hiding under that Gi. Very well, let's get on with it.”
 
And for the next 8 years, training would be the only thing their minds ever thought on.
 
 
A/N: Okay, I promise next chapter will be a little longer. How is it? This is just the prologue of life on earth. Very Special thanks to Cappuccino Penguin, who has graciously agreed to beta this story for me!!! You are absolutely wonderful!!!
 
Next Chapter: Kakkarrot kills Frieza, but how does he do it??? What possesses him to do it??? Where's Vegeta??? You will have to tune into next chapter to find out!