Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Whisper ❯ chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ.
Author's notes: This is directed to the anon reviewer who goes by the alias 87, I have warnings up, specifying that this fic is YAOI– ( male/male) If you can't stomach homosexuality then move to another section. FF does let you choose the character's and ratings you wish to read about...what's so difficult about putting a female character in the place of G/V? I know they aren't gay in the manga/anime, however this is my story and I'll put anything I want to in it. sighs As for the rest of my reviewers thank you so much! and here's the second chapter for ya'll.
Warnings: Profanity, and yaoi.
Whisper--- Chapter Two
Goku opened the lab door, shutting it behind himself careful not to startle the three people sitting around the table, his tail swishing nervously behind him as he walked over to the aqua haired woman.
“Okay.” Bulma said “ So you understand that part, now all you have to do is...” she stopped noting Gohan looking past her. Frowning she looked over her shoulder smiling when she saw Goku. “ Hey, “ noticing his dejected behavior a frown graced her face. “ Is something wrong?”
“ Can I have a few moments to talk with you?” Goku asked
Bulma nodded, and turned to Gohan and Videl. “ Hey you two, keep on reading I’ll be back shortly.” turning to Goku she gave him a small smile, grabbing ahold of his hand she led him out of the lab. Once they walked into the kitchen she pointed at one of the dining room chairs, silently telling him to sit. While she stood infront of him, her back to the kitchen window.
“ What’s going on Goku?”
Goku sighed, adverting his attention elsewhere. “ Chi-Chi kicked me out of the house. I was wondering if I could stay here, at least until I can get enough money to buy a flat of my own.”
“ You know your more than welcome to stay here.” she said, turning around she opened a cabinent door, pulling out two glasses, she walked over to the fridge she grabbed the pitcher of tea, pouring the beverage in each glass she shoved the pitcher back in the fridge, and shut the door. Pulling out a chair for herself, she sat down beside him, setting his glass beside him. “ Besides,” she continued “ You being here will keep Vegeta preoccupied. I won’t have to hear his bitching about the gravity room getting fixed as much.”
Goku laughed softly. Picking his glass up he brought it to his lips letting the cool, sweet liquid slide down his throat.
“Does he know that you’re going to be living here?” Bulma asked
Giving the her a confused look, she smiled, before motioning out the window at Vegeta who was meditating. “ He knows...” goku answered. “ he’s the one who suggested that I talk to you.”
Bulma blinked and opened her mouth to say something when a blur of purple ran into the kitchen. Trunks paused looking at Goku, and his mother.
“ Hey Goku.” he greeted. “ Mom do you think dad would be upset if Goten and I interruppted his meditation to spar?”
Bulma looked out the window at the peaceful looking saiyan prince. Looking down at her son she sighed. “ Who knows?”
Goku frowned “ Where is Goten?”
“ Oh he’s upstairs...he’ll be down shortly... “ Trunks smirked “ Goku are you going to train with us?”
Grabbing his empty glass, Goku walked over to the sink, turning the tap on as to wash it. When he looked out the window he saw a pair of oynx eyes open and looking at him lustfully. A faint blush gracing his cheeks, he adverted his attention back to the glass. Looking back out the window, and sighed softly in disappointment seeing that the prince’s eyes were closed. ‘ I must’ve imagined it.’ he thought to himself.
“ Goku are you going to spar with us?” Trunks repeated
“ Maybe some other time.” Goku answered he looked at Bulma. “ Does it matter which room I stay in?” he asked.
“ Sort of.” she answered. “ The only room that’s completely re-done and not being painted, or redecorated is the spare beside Vegeta’s. You two will have to share a bathroom though... I hope that’s not a problem.”
“ It’s not .” he said as he nodded his thanks, and walked out of the kitchen.
Trunks watched him leave before turning to his mother. “ What’s wrong with him?” he asked. “ is he sick?”
“ No sweetie, he’s not sick. He just has a lot on his mind right now. Nothing to consern yourself with. “ The aqua haired woman looked out the window at Vegeta. Noticing his eyes were open, with a questioning look in them, she shrugged her shoulders, and looked down at Trunks. “ go bug your father. When Goten comes downstairs I’ll send him out to you guys.”
---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
A/N: So whatcha think? Please review. XD