Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Whisper ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: You know the drill...I don't own DBZ.
Author's notes: I'm extremely happy with the number of reviews I received on the previous chapter. I'm hoping this one will quirk everyone's intrest. I'm in such a frisky mood, and it's highly obvious in this chapter. Enjoy!
Chapter Four
“ How long have you been standing there?” Goku asked while bringing the hand covered in his seed up to his mouth, a pink tongue darted past his lips lazily lapping at the fluid. His chocolate eyes remaining on the uneasy prince, “ Mmm, wanna taste?” he purred.
Snapping out of his stupor, Vegeta snorted regaining his composure. “ Long enough.” he snapped. Every so often he would discreetly flick his eyes to the hand Goku was licking clean. Crossing his arms acrossed his chest, he remained leaning against the wall. “ Is this the reason why you refused to sparr with the brats and me earlier?” now focusing his gaze on the floor. “ Is it the same reason for why you left the table in such a hurry?”
Leaning back, Goku smiled at him. “ It's a bit difficult to sparr with a hard on...and as for the incident at the table, I had to leave. I was wearing nothing but a towel. I didn't need any prying and questioning gazes as to why I was suddenly turned on.” Twirling his tongue around the tip of his finger erotically, he used his free hand, making a 'come hither' motion with his index finger. “ Does it bother you?” he inquired
The smaller looked at the man lounging on the bed, pushing himself off of the wall. He slowly made his way over to the bed. Standing at the foot of the bed, he raised a elegantly sculpted brow. “ What do you want Kakarrott?” he asked gruffly, avoiding the Earth raised saiyan's question.
“ You know what I want.” Goku purred.
Snorting, Vegeta stepped away from the bed, turning his back to the other full blooded saiyan. “ You’re not fucking me.” he snarled. As he took a step forward he found himself pinned between the wall and the larger man’s body. His wrists were captured into Goku’s tight grasp. A knee spread his thighs and slip between them vigerously rubbing against his clothed length. He jolted slightly when he felt a hot, wet tongue lazily tracing over the outershell of his ear. “ Kakarrott...what do you-”
Goku claimed Vegeta’s lips with his own, silencing the proud prince. Lustfully slipping his tongue past the lush lips, he moaned softly at the delicious taste of the elder man. Too busy enjoying himself he didn’t notice the anger fill the oynx eyes, nor notice them narrow dangerously. Until he felt the prince bite down on his tongue. “ FUCK.” he exclaimed, pulling away from vegeta once the elite let go of his tongue. Whimpering, he watched as the short male retreated out the door. Sighing softly, he walked over to his dresser, opening the drawer he pulled out a pair of boxers and slid them onto his body.
Closing the drawer, he made his way to the bed, stripping the comforter off, and simply leaving it on the floor for the time being. Crawling onto the bed, Goku laid on his back draping an arm across his eyes as he let out a heavy, troubled sigh. Wrinkling his nose a little at the taste of the metallic, coppery taste of blood in his mouth. “ I really fucked things up...didn’t I?” He murmured to himself.
888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
A/N : Once again, I apologize for the short chapter, but I thought that this would be a good place to end the chapter...keep you guys on your toes. Also I don’t want to rush into it, have goku and vegeta have sex, and the rest of the story be a bore. Also in my opinion, Vegeta wouldn’t be an easy “catch” He’s not going to just sleep with whomever. Well, I hope you enjoyed it. Please review!