Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Whisper ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer- I don't own DBZ
Author's notes- I'm sorry for such the long wait. None the less here's chapter 5, if it's short i apologize.
Chapter Five
A few weeks had passed since goku's masterbation scene, both saiyans successfully avoided the other. Well more like Vegeta successfully evading the younger man.
He couldn't get the scene out of his mind, it seemed to be stuck on repeat making him want to rip his hair out and scream for his misery to end. He was embarrassed and too proud to admit that when he was 'attacked' it aroused him...a feeling he hadn't felt in a few years due to the fact Bulma and himself had split up, yet remained living in the same home, and tried to stay on civil terms for Trunks. If the boy wasn't part of the picture, Vegeta would've already left without a second thought.
True to some extent he did still have feelings for the blue haired scientist, however after smelling Yamcha's scent all over her, then catching the idiot bedding her, any respect or attraction Vegeta had for her, withered away. Her smiles were simply a part of a facade, as was his tolerance. With Goku there it only made things a bit more tense, as the seperated couple struggled to make everything seem 'normal'. To top it all off the elder saiyan had been having rather lewd dreams about himself, being pinned under the younger. Every position imaginable was used, and everything felt incredibly real, from the sounds of the heavy panting in his ear, to the steady slow pace of Goku's lovemaking. Every touch set him on fire, but when he felt himself crowing close to cumming, he'd bolt awake in a cold sweat and miserable pitching a tent under the comforter.
Vegeta grunted as he sat at the kitchen table running his fingers through his hair. Dark circles beginning to form underneath his eyes from lack of sleep. He looked from the window to Bulma when she set down a plate of fried, barbequed and baked chicken on the table, along with a bowl of potato salad, coleslaw and hawaiian sweet rolls.
He raised an eyebrow as he looked at all the food. "What's all this food for woman?" he asked
"It's lunch." Bulma said simply "Would you mind getting Goku? He's been training in the gravity room since six this morning without a break." she asked while setting the silverwear, napkins and cups on the table. Vegeta scoffed "Let him starve." he muttered as he reached for a barbequed leg, only to have bulma grab his hand stopping him. "Vegeta...will you please go get him?" she asked again. "it's unfair of us to eat without him."
Vegeta frowned "You can shut off the gravity room from your lab, not to mention talk to him. YOU tell him, I'm not doing your bidding." he growled "and I'm certaintly not informing that clown that there's food and get trampled over."
"He's not that bad, Vegeta." bulma said softly "besides I think it's cute how he acts when he's eating. he's like a kid in a candy store...hey...what's that look for? are you alright? you look like your going to be sick."
"WOMAN...THE MAN SCARFS DOWN HIS FOOD. HE DOESN'T CHEW IT..HE SWALLOWS IT WHOLE..NOT TO MENTION YOU CAN SEE HIS FOOD AND HEAR HIM SMACKING CONSTANTLY..HOW THE HELL IS THAT CUTE? IT'S REVOLTING!"
Bulma busted out laughing. "If he didn't do any of that.. he wouldn't be Goku...get what you want and i'll go tell him it's time to eat." she said and walked out of the kitchen heading to her lab. Vegeta snorted and filled his plated with his share of the food quickly making an exit, and just in time to hear the back door bust open. He shuddered and sat down on the couch, taking his time as he enjoyed the meal.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88888888888888888888888888888888
A/N: Short, I know. and i'm sorry, hopefully i'll get ch 6 written and uploaded quicker. Review please.