Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Whisper ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer- I don't own DBZ
Author's notes- i hope this chapter makes up for all the short ones. Though this one is short also.. it has yumminess to make up for it! Please excuse the grammar mistakes.
warnings- wet dreams, suggestive comments/behavior, vulgar language.
Chapter Six
Vegeta smirked as he crawled on all fours, to the younger man, unzipping goku's pants with his teeth, purring hotly. "Kakarott." he whispered sultrily "someone's happy to see me." he murmured as he pulled out Goku's length, holding it in his hand firmly and placing gentle kisses along the erect appendage. A small pink tongue slipped past his lips as he slowly licked the underneath of the member.
Goku groaned hotly, his right hand reached out and ran his fingers through Vegeta's hair, tugging on it as he arched his back and bucked his hips trying to make the prince to stop with the agonizing teasing. "Suck it 'Geta." he whispered hotly. When he felt soft lips wrap around his length and the moist cavern seeming to suck him in, along with that traitorous tongue caressing the shaft, slowly moving to the hilt then coming back up again only to flick across the head of his cock, the younger saiyan whimpered and bucked up happily, wanting more, craving more. He moved his hands from vegeta's hair to grip the sheets, ripping them as he writhed in ecstacy.
Vegeta chuckled and sucked on the head of Goku's member, occassionaly flicking his tongue across it or thrusting hit tongue into the slit of the younger's penis. Rewarded with a low groan and hands on the back of his head shoving his head down until his nose was nuzzling the man's pubic hair, as warm, tangy cum was released into his mouth.
Swallowing as much as he could, Vegeta pulled away licking his lips as he looked at the man beneath him. "Tastes like candy." he whispered huskily. He smirked as he pointed at his erection. "Care to return the favor, Kakarott?" Straddling goku's waist he took goku's length and placed the head of it at his pucker, sliding down, taking the man in inch by inch, groaning lowly and raking his nails down goku's chest. "mmmm...Your a big..boy.." he purred "I like 'em big.."
Goku groaned hotly, his tail swaying happily. He placed his hands on Vegeta's hips guiding him down, shuddering. "Ohhhh...fuck yes...Vegeta." he moaned "tight..." he panted and licked his lips while rolling his hips upward, and yanked vegeta down onto him. Throwing his head back in bliss when he was fully sheathed inside of the elder. "god..." he whispered hotly.
Vegeta whimpered and leaned down kissing goku deeply, as he began bouncing, slow and gentle experimental bounces, gradually getting more aggressive. Groaning and moaning as he felt Goku's length pounding in and out of him. He shivered and nuzzled him affectionately and panted hotly in the younger man's ear. Licking the outershell along with the inner shell, moving to the earlobe flicking his tongue over it before sucking on it. Rocking and rolling his hips, crying out in bliss as every thrust stimulated his prostate, he dug his nails into goku's shoulders.
Goku winced, but kept thrusting up into vegeta, meeting his every bounce, he growled and grew impatient, he grabbed ahold of Vegeta and flipped them over, pinning Vegeta down onto the bed with his arms above his head thrusting in and out of him passionately. He kissed the elder man hungrily, caressing his tongue against the prince's, then claimed the small pink tongue between his lips sucking on it as his thrusts grew more demanding. He released Vegeta's tongue and tugged on the man's bottom lip tugging on it, he slid a hand between their bodies and stroked Vegeta's length in time with his thrusts. Moaning happily when Vegeta cried out hotly, throwing his head back and came. Goku groaned and sucked on the column of his lover's throat cumming shortly after.
BUZZ BEEP BUZZ BEEP BUZZZZ BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Goku groaned and sat up covered in sweat and looked at the other side of the bed, looking for vegeta and frowned when he didn't find him. Instead he found shredded sheets and himself sticky with his own semen. "Great..." he muttered and sighed, running a hand through his unruly locks. "I hate these kind of dreams." he muttered under his breath.
8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
a/n: short...as usual. but..i wanted to get this chapter up and get working on chapter 7. I hope you like it!!!! review please!