Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ White Rain ❯ The Way Things Are ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
White Rain
Chapter 2
OOOOk! Big thanks to every one who reviewed! And like I said, this fic will get MUCH happier!
Im so sry that I made some1 cry! ahh! Im soooo sry!!!
Oh, and the thing with Vegeta kissing Elanie, she really kissed him, but all Bulma saw was them kissing, so she got the idea that he was cheating on her. Yes, Vegeta does love Bulma very much!
Ok, well here's chapter 2 (i think this chapter is going to b sad too, :( it HAS to be in order for this plot to work!
I do NOT own DBZ or ANYTHING worth owning! (oops i left that out last chap... don't sue!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vegeta was about to board the ship as Elanie walked up to him.
She greeted him with a kiss on the cheek, but Vegeta just pulled back.
Elanie frowned, 'he's going to pay for making me look like a fool in front of all these people!' She pulled her small lips into a fake smile and led him through the large ship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bulma cried herself to sleep that night.
The next day she woke up with dried tears on her cheeks, she freowned as she looked in the mirror so she told herself she would not cry over him any more.
She decided to go by Chi Chi's and they did more planning for their children's wedding.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vegeta was training in the ship for the whole day. He didn't even stop for meals. He heard a nock on the metal door of his new training facilities.
"what?" he asked standing up and wiping the blood away from his nose.
The door opened and a small girl came in. She wore the attire of a slave.
"King Vegeta" she said bending her waist forward in an awkward bow.
He nodded. 'why do i feel so sorry for this young girl? that damn planet must have made me soft!'
She coughed lightly and handed him a stack of clothes.
He reached out to get the clothes when he noticed her hands were bruised and scratched.
He closed his eyes as she walked out the door. He knew she had been beaten, probably by her father.
He couldn't imagine hitting or hurting Bra or Trunks.
He sighed, knowing that the pain of his past was going to be a reality again.
And this was what he had always wanted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bulma made it home just before dark, and she began cooking.
She stopped as she looked down at the very large amount of food she was about to fry.
'it's just you tonight Bulma' she told herself, 'its just you'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~2 Weeks Later~
Vegeta had met up with, what Elanie had called, the 'Important People' of Vegetasie.
He was reunited with his father once again, and he was foretold that he was back on his planet, he had everything he could want. The people here would respect him, his pride, and his power. He was their leader, and he was never told no.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gokus birthday party was held at CC that day. Bulma had just broke the news to everyone about Vegetasie.
Bra took it especially hard.
Trunks and Gotten had tried to comfort her, but she just couldn't imagine her wedding without her daddy.
Yamcha had tried to comfort Bulma with sappy sayings, like 'ill always be here if you need me', but Bulma insisted that she didn't need any comfort over the loss of that 'monkey bastard'.
Her stomach begin to stretch, and soon every one had figured out about her pregnancy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~A Few Months Later~
Vegeta was walking through the halls of the palace.
Elanie was driving him crazy! She was trying to make him jealous of her with some Guard Vegeta could care less about.
Vegeta's father, Vejita (im going to write it like that so u don't get too confused), had suggested Vegeta marry Elanie, but Vegeta refused, so the deal was off.
Vegeta was called into a secret room by a slave who said it was urgent.
Vegeta made it into the room and found numerous guards, solders, and scientist looking at a large screen.
Vegeta spotted his father in the corner of the dark room staring at the screen as well.
Vegeta walked over to him, "what the hell is this about?"
His father turned to him, "We have been forced into war by a new enemy"
Vegeta's eyebrows lifted, "who is this new threat?"
Vejita just shook his head, "We don't know"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bulma put her hand on her new babies head.
A tear of joy slipped down her eye.
His hair, his eyes, his noise, his... everything looked just like a Chibi Vegeta.
She could tell this baby was very strong, and she knew somehow, she was going to train it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOOOK! Well see? Things are already starting to look much better for Bulma!
And sorry about the big jumps in time, there will be a couple more, but this story will kick into place VERY soon! I promise!
This was my least-favorite chapter i've ever written, so I promise the next chapter will be long and good!
Please keep sending reviews! I need those ego-boosters! hehe.
Thank you all sooo much for reading! ~babie blue