Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ Friends? ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Why Me?

Chapter 5: Friends?

It's been almost two weeks since we first met, and I think I really do like him.

He is so kind and gentle, yet so strong and bold at the same time. Not to mention, he is the hottest guy that I've ever seen. `sigh'.

Well anyway, that's enough about that.

I've been noticing the fact that they have all been kind of, well, bored. Well I don't really blame them. We have bearly any thing to do. I mean we are about two miles away from any city.

I mean it's almost sad. They've read every book in the house. I'm not kidding.

Just the other day, I saw Gohan reading a "Cook Book". I'm sorry, but that's just sad.

At least Goku and the little ones are trying to make the best out of this situation. Right now, their in the living room and Goku is reading to them…well more like their teaching him how to read. He is having trouble with Hop on Pop. How old is he again?

Anyway, I've arranged a little surprise for all of them.

I recently got a call from Lucifer. Apparently, he is town and wanted to know if I would like to hang out with him while he is here.

I asked him if I could bring some friends along and he seemed to be a little suppositious, but he agreed.

We are all going to the bowling alley tonight, but I haven't told them yet.

I'm going to spring it on them as soon as I can get them all in the same room.

Lucifer will be here in about an hour.

I finally got them in the same room, but now they won't stop talking, and for some strange reason Gohan still has the cookbook and he is trading recipes with the women.

`It's worse than I thought. I have to get them into civilization before it's too late.'

"Ok…guys…SHUT UP!!!" they all stopped talking and looked at me…finally.

I took a deep breath and walked into the center of the room.

"Now then. I've noticed that recently, you have all been bored out of your minds. So, I've arranged a little surprise for you all. My real good friend is in town and has invited us to hang out with him at the bowling alley tonight. For some of you, you don't have to go if you don't want to, but for others like Gohan, I'm afraid it's not an option."

"What?" Gohan said sheepishly.

"Gohan, you've been reading a cookbook for two days. I'm just hopping that we haven't already lost you."

"Well I'm going." Said Trunks.

"I'll go too." Replied Goten.

It wasn't long before we were all going.

I told them that they had a little less than an hour to get ready.

The girls walked off towards my room to get some clean clothes. Seeing how the clothes that they showed up in were the only clothes they had, I let them borrow some of my clothes as well some of Emma's too.

The boys all had to share the clothes that was left by Lucifer from his last visit.

I was thinking we should go shopping while we are out. Thank goodness I had yet to spend any of the money that Emma had left me. I just hope it will be enough.

It was almost time to go. Everyone was ready.

You could hear a car pull up. We all went out side to see a large car that almost looked like a buss, but smaller. We all pilled in and I introduced everyone.

Within ten minutes we were there.

It was big.

I had been there before, but it was with Emma and her friends and mostly all I did was sit there and drink sodas all night.

This time I was determined to have fun.

-About an hour latter-

Trunks and myself were sitting at a table watching the others bowl.

We had already played 5 games ourselves and were getting bored so we decided to sit a couple rounds out.

I looked over at Trunks. He looked really bored.

Then it hit me.

`This place has an arcade. Trunks said that he liked to play DDR at the arcade.'

"You know. It just hit me, but this place has an arcade. Do you want to play some ga…"

Before I could finish my sentence I was being dragged by an anxious Trunks as he franticly searched for the arcade.

He was relived when he saw it. He ran into the room with all the main games and began to look around.

He looked like a kid in a candy shop.

His eyes lit up and he began to drool. I looked to where he was looking and saw what he was so happy about.

It was a whole other room filled with DDR consoles.

He looked so happy that I swear he looked like he was crying.

Without warning I was being dragged over to one of the empty consoles with him. Each console had two foot pads.

He made me play a couple games, I wasn't that good, and he was challenged by many people who I think were crying afterwards.

`A hot God and a dancing God. This is too good to be true.'

I was staring at him without knowing it. When he saw this, he gave me a smile. I blushed so hard.

Goten came in to where we were.

"Hey Silly. Is it okay if we go shopping without you? The girls are getting a little edgy."

"Sure its okay with me, but don't you think Trunks should go with you?"

"Trunks and I are the same size in clothes. I'll get some stuff. You two can hang out here and we'll be back to get you in a little."

"That's okay. We'll walk home. I…um…need to talk to Silly about something important. We'll see you guys at home." Trunks interrupted.

Goten gave him a look that made me a little nervous.

I gave Goten $300 to buy some clothes and then he was gone.

Trunks and I hung out for about 10 more minutes then we decided to head home.

It was about a 5 mile walk back to my house from the bowling alley.

`Sigh'

Trunks looked at me with a concerned look on his face. I was obviously tired, but I kept walking.

About an hour latter, we were at the half way mark on my driveway. We hadn't said a word since we left.

I stopped and sat on the road.

Trunks turned to me a little concerned.

"Silly are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just need to take a break. Do you have any idea how long we've been walking?"

"Um…about an hour?"

"Exactly. Oh. By the way. Earlier you said that you needed to talk to me about something important. Shoot."

He looked really nervous. He began to walk back and forth on the road then he sat down next to me.

"Well…you see…I…um…I…think I…um…I think…"

"Trunks your stuttering."

"Okay just breath." He said so quiet that you could bearly hear him. He took a deep breath. "Silly, I think I…um…I think I like you…more than a friend. There I said it."

I had a shocked look on my face.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes.

"Say something." He said.

"Wow. I thought you wouldn't feel the same way as I do. I can't believe that this is actually happening."

"What do you mean the same way? You mean that you like me too, more than a friend?"

"Well…yes."

He lent down into a soft passionate kiss. It was just a small one, but then he came back and captured me in a long, deep kiss.

End chapter 5.

Sorry it took so long. I just finished Finals and then I had to take the TB test at school. Check out the news for Vaca High School (In California) then you will understand.

Please Read and Review. P-P-Please.