Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Why of Life ❯ don't do this ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Here's chappie 7! Its sooooo sad!!

CHAPTER 7: you can't do this!

.

Videl and the children were coloring pictures. 17 and 18 were watching the building. Pan was visiting Videl. Pan sensed an energy level. She looked out the window,"who are they?" She raced toward Videl,"I think we have visitors. STAY HERE! KEPT EVERYONE INSIDE!"Pan was about to run outside, but something stopped her. She saw Gohan yelling at the androids.

The androids knocked the already bloody Gohan into a building. Videl watched in horror as her love was beaten to the ground. He lay on the ground motionless. "What if this is it? What if I die right now? What if they kill Videl? No I won't die!"he thought.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Other World

~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

King Kai and Goku were watching Gohan being defeated. "Can't we help in anyway?"

The blue man nodded and looked down on Earth,"people of the Earth! Raise your hands up and give energy to help destroy the androids!"

Many people raised their hands as asked, and many didn't. More didn't than did. King Kai sent it all to Gohan. "Maybe it'll work,"he said.

Gohan's eyes snapped open. He was re-energized; he got up and looked up at the androids in confusion.

"What the hell? Y-you were dying!"17 yelled.

Gohan didn't know where it came from, nor he didn't care. He smirked and gathered energy for an energy blast. His hand glowed as it aimed for 17. 18 knew there would be no way to survive that power. "We surrender!"18 cried.

"Well I know this is pretty low, but give me seven days to get ready for you two. We'll settle this once in for all. You pick the location as long as it's not a populated town or city. Agreed?" 17 and 18 looked at each other for a moment then nodded to Gohan. They flew off.

"I could have dodged it 18!"

"No, you couldn't. Someone gave him that energy, but who."

"You made us look weak. I can't believe you!"17 yelled at her.

Videl ran outside to Gohan while Pan stayed inside with the crying kids. "Gohan? Are you alright?"she asked before she hugged him. "It scared me so much. You're covered in blood." He stayed silent and didn't say a word. He just turned away from her and rather not see her face. "Gohan?"She asked quietly. He looked at her. She was crying! She was crying for him? She looked in his eyes,"Gohan, it scared me."

"Just stop Videl. Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Stop crying! Stop caring for me!"he yelled.

She let go of his arm,"w-why? I can't help it I-I think I-,"she stared.

"Don't say it! Don't say you love me! Please don't."

"I don't get it. Tell me! Why can't I love you? Do you just hate me?"

"No, I love you so much, but I'm not supposed to. We can't be together anymore. You can't love me anymore; so, just stay away. Don't even think of me anymore,"he told her.

She felt her heart break. She looked into his eyes finding the answer she wanted."h-how can I, Gohan. Sure it's been two days, but I know you're the one. You're the one for me. I can feel it. Can't you feel it too?"

He nothing else to say, so he shook his head,"no. I can't. Trust me, it's better this way. I'm sorry Videl. You have to give me up."

She hung her head,"you take my heart and break it. I don't know what to say. Please don't do this."