Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Why of Life ❯ devils at war ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Here's chappie 6. Isn't it funny how I get a chapter in everyday? I had A LOT of help with this one enjoy!!!

CHAPTER 6: DEVILS AT WAR!

Hundreds and hundreds of miles from Orange Star City, the androids were causing trouble again. 18 was at a mall and trying on clothes. Usually 17 was bored again; he saw a microphone and a boom-box by it. He smirked and picked it up. He played with the radio until he found a good song.(D12/ My Band). 18 was still trying on cute clothes in a huge mirror. 17 jumped over beside her and kicked dance singing.

These chicks don't even know the name of my band,

but they're on me like they wanna' hold hands!

Cause once I blow they know that I'll be the man!

All because I'm the lead singer of my band!

"17, what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm dancin' you fool!"

She turned around and asked,"who are you calling fool?" Her eyes turned red with anger as she blew up the store. She chased him through the mall killing everyone in her way. They finally destroyed the whole mall.

"You ditz! You blew up your new clothes."

"That's what happens when you make me mad!"18 said.

17 smirked,"I don't think I like your attitude girl."

Suddenly Gohan, along with Trunks, flew over to where 17 and 18 were arguing.

"So you two killing again,"Gohan said.

"What do think? Look around you! We've made our battlefield perfect,"17 said.

18 looked up at the sayins,"I swear, you two get stupider by the day!"

Trunks got mad and raced towards the androids.

"Trunks!"Gohan yelled.

Trunks hit 17 in the jaw. 17 threw his hand in front of Trunks and blew an energy blast. The eleven-year-old fell backwards and hit the ground.

Gohan tried to fly to his student's aid, but 18 stopped in his tracks.

"Where do you think you're going?" she transported right beside his holding her hand in his face."it was nice killing your friend Krillan. His blood was a bright, beautiful red, so I made it out of lipstick,"she laughed.

Gohan's anger rose,"you bitch!!"he raged. 18's hand lit up and blew him away. She got blood all over her blouse.

"Gross! You idiot! You got blood on me."

Trunks had gotten up and sped at 17 once again. 17 quickly slid to the other side and dodged it. 17 threw an energy blast at Trunks.

"You two are monsters! Why don't you get a life! JERKS!"Trunks yelled.

17 smiled,"sorry I already have one it's killing you two." 17 threw two brand new knives at the boy. One hit him in the shoulder, but luckily he missed the other one. "Ha! The mall isn't so useless! I love that Simmon's Sporting Good store!" Trunks carefully pulled out the sharp knife; blood ran warmly down his chest.

"I'm not ready for this battle yet,"he thought.

Meanwhile 18 had pinned Gohan down to the ground,"I bet you're not such a good kisser than your friend Krillan. Are you?"

"Why would you even talk about? You wouldn't know love if it hit you in the face, wench!"he said.

"And what you cold sayins do?"she said punching him madly. He coughed up blood over and over. 18 looked at her hair, which was covered, in his crimson blood. "Do you know how your friend Krillan died?"

"How can I forget! It was all because of you!"

"That's right. And because of me, all the rest died, too. And I'll kill more of your friends, starting with that brat!"she puts her hand at the direction where Trunks is standing. Then 18 smiles and says,"I know. I know her, the girl with you. I saw, and yes, I spy on you. You didn't train yesterday; you spent it with her. She made you blush didn't she? What would happen if she had an accident? Hmm? What if something happened to her? Would you be mad then?"she asked.

His eyes grew wide,"you leave Videl alone!"

"Videl is it? My what a pretty name. I've always wanted a nickname. Maybe I'll take it after I kill her."

Gohan powered up and threw her off of him."if you hurt her I swear that I'll personally dig a hole tear you up and put you in it."

"I don't think that will be necessary, Romeo,"she laughed. She raced over to Trunks and held him by his hair while 17 fought Gohan. "Where is wench at this time? I know you want to get rid of her."

Trunks thought for a minute. He did hate Videl, but he didn't want to break Gohan's heart. She bend down beside him,"if you tell me where she is, we'll stop killing. If you don't, then we'll blow this pathetic planet away."

Trunks smiles and says,"fire, ice, water, air, I declare a pinky swear." She did his swear with him,"she's at a day care center in Orange Star City,"trunks said.

"Thanks kid!"bending down and giving him a kiss on the cheek. 17 rolls his eyes,"why do you have to be such a slut?"

"Come on,"she called flying off into the air.

"Okay you malice woman,"17 said following her.

Gohan raced over to Trunks,"what was that all about?"

Trunks realized what he did and bowed his head,"I'm sorry Gohan."

Gohan looked at him in confusion,"Trunks? What d-did you do?"he asked quietly.

"They told me that they would stop killing, if I-I."

"If you did what?"

"They're on their way to that day care center."

"You didn't. You didn't! How could you!" he said flying after the androids.

Trunks looked after him,"but they said!"

Gohan stopped,"and you believe them! you're not a warrior you're a trader!"and he sped off again.

Trunks slammed his fist to the ground,"I'm sorry!"