Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Will they survive?? A V/B story ❯ Where do I belong? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hello!!!! Please tell me what you think of this fic!!

Disclaimer: NO I DONT OWN DRAGONBALL Z!!!!!!!!!

This is set between in the cell saga and the world martial arts saga, after Gohan has reached ssj2

The sweat was pouring from all over me, i was breathing heavily and my clothes were now shreds of material laying scattered around the room. This is how i finished up every day. Every day the moisture expelled from my pores and dripped down my toned body, everyday my breath in ragged rasps as I tried to force myself up, and everyday my clothes barely enough to cover my self. On a number of occasions I thought 'why do I do this everyday?' but I knew the answer, 'To become the greatest warrior in the whole
universe'. A thought struck my mind 'what if I never achieve such greatness? What if there will always be someone there to surpass even my own best abilities?'
But I pushed the thought aside and continued day-in day-out to push myself further and further...

I sat down on my bed. Can i even call it MY bed? Yeah you can Vegeta! Your a Saiyan prince! What you want, you take! But even i knew it wasn't as simple as that. I wanted to take Kakarot's life, but i couldn't. I wanted to take the strength of an ascended Saiyan, but I haven't (just yet, I keep telling myself). All I have ever wanted, I've never had. Well Actually I've got the woman, but I'd never thought of having a woman until she came along. I've also my Super Saiyan status, I worked so hard to achieve that, yet to be surpassed by an 11 year old wimp. If I think hard about what I have got, I don't got much. My life has constantly been a battle to get stronger, and be the strongest being in the universe, but is that all this life is about? What if one day I loose my Saiyan passion for fighting, where will I be? What will I be left with to keep me going through the day?
I slumped my shoulders and hung my head low, i relaxed all my muscles and sighed. Is fighting my only reason for living? I've been fighting the same battle all my life, is it time to let it all go, time to move on.. But move onto what? What else is out there for a man such as me? I long for my home planet, and I loathe Freiza for taking it away from me.. that was years ago now, am I just dwelling on the past.. NO I am not! What am I thinking? I do have a purpose in this world! And it is TO FIGHT! The Saiyan blood running through my veins is there for a reason to guide me along my path.. My destiny!

As I sat up I noticed a figure standing in the subdued light of the doorway. The figure was just standing there, staring, looking at me. It was the woman. She stepped into the room, her moistened face sparkled in the light, she had been crying. Usually I would shoo her away, tell her she has no right to sneak up on royalty like that, but today was different. I didn't move a muscle, I stared straight back into her crystal blue eyes. That moment seemed as though it could have lasted an eternity, actually I wanted it to. I've never felt such peace, such contentment between us before. Then she spoke. "Vegeta..." she breathed and held out her hand towards me. She began moving closer.
"Wait.. Don't" I know that if she comes much closer, I wont be able to do what I intend to. I saw a look of Uncertainty in her eyes, she opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. I stood, took one last look, turned on my heel and exited through the window at lightning speed.

I stood there listening to him pour his heart out to the empty room. I never knew he had such feelings inside him. How could he be feeling so... lost, as if he has no place in this world. It is just so heart wrenching to hear him like this, I always knew he did have feelings but not to the extent of him doubting his place in this world, no actually, his place in this home. I moved one step further into the room and stopped, I was now visible in the artificial light. He saw me and out gazes met, I'm sure it was only for an instant but seemed like forever. He's deep eyes concealed so much, there was just so much i wanted to know about him. He raised him self and i knew at that instant i was loosing him, loosing my only real love...

The cold night wind parted my hair as I soared through the sky. I was oblivious to where I was going what was going past me and tears sliding down my face. I felt a change inside me, much like the one I felt when I first became a super Saiyan. But this was different, now I became aware of the tears I was un-wilfully shedding. I felt ashamed that a warrior such as I could be such a weakling, but i couldn't stop them, they kept streaming down my face blurring my vision until the rage I felt about my self burst out in a wild roar. I stopped in mid air and screamed and cursed all my frustrations away till I was soo exhausted I literally fell from the sky unconscious.