Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You've Got Mail ❯ Still clueless and in danger... ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer:...

AN: I have sooo got nothing to say...hope u like!! bai bai!

You've Got Mail

Videl and Gohan watched the crowds of people swarm from the terminal. They awaited their Pan-chan, but what they saw wasn't their little Pan-chan, but a young woman. She was wearing a white denim skirt and a light blue tank top. On her head was a light blue bucket hat and attached to the soles of her feet were white sandals. Her waist-long hair was let out and tucked neatly behind her ears.

Both Gohan and Videl stared at their daughter. She had turned so feminine.

"What's the matter? Oh no…don't let the outfit fool you, I'm still the same! My friends made me wear this and I guess in a way I wanted to…come on Tousan! Kaasan!" Pan shouted in frustration.

Finally after thirty seconds of no response she threw up her hands and began to walk out of the airport. She hadn't even walked a couple of metres before she got tackled down by Gohan and Videl's hugs. As soon as that was over, they made their way to the car. Pan wriggled excitedly, she was looking forward to seeing Bra again. She needed someone to spill to, asides Renata.

As soon as she got home she raced up the stairs of her familiar home and lifted the phone. Her parents let her be, knowing they'd be able to catch up with herl ater. Pan dialled in Bra's number and tapped her foot impatiently. It rang six times before she heard her best friends familiar voice.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Guess!"

"PAN!!!"

"You would be correct."

"Oh my god! Pan! Why are you calling?! I haven't heard from you for sooooooo long!!!"

"Well…guess where I am!"

"Um…where?"

"Oh come on, guess…"

"Okay…you are at a guys place and you've called to tell me that you've finally lost your v-"

"BRA! Fine I'll just tell you, I'm here in Japan!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Pan's head throbbed as she held the phone arms length away, it wasn't helping though. Her Saiyajin ears ached in pain as she slowly brought the now silent reciever to her ear.

"Gee Bra…"

"Sorry."

"Do you want me to come over now?"

"Yeah but my bro is home…oh who cares about him come on over…actually wait…he's going soon. Oh wait no he's not…oh just-"

"I'm coming okay? Bye!"

Pan didn't even wait for Bra to answer as she excitedly put down the reciever. She ran downstairs, muttered a goodbye to her parents and rushed out the door and into the sky.

Pan looked down. It was beautiful. After not seeing Japan for such a long time, everything seemed beautiful to her. She missed the hustle and bustle of Satan city, and the beautiful scenery not so far off. Soon CC came into view, Pan felt a little dissapointed that this little trip had to end. She hadn't flown slow and leisurely for a long time.

She landed softly on the grass and made her way to the door. She didn't bother knocking and just stepped in. She hastily took off her shoes and ran upstairs. Bra was sitting on her bed reading a…book? A lot had changed…definitely, Pan thought.

Bra squealed in surprise as Pan tackled her in a hug. Bra laughed and hugged back. Then she raised her eyebrow at Pan questioningly.

"What?" Pan whined.

"It's just…all this time I've tried to get you in a dress…or a skirt…or something…it never worked and-"

"And thanks to you and my friends in California, I am finally wearing them. But don't expect a change in personality…I'm still the bratty, tomboyish and strong Pan that you've always known." Pan chuckled.

"Uh...what's with the book...?" Pan asked pointing at the hardback in her hands.

"Oh this, well...a friend suggested I read it so I read the first bit, now I'm hooked. But don't expect a change in my personality, I'm still the selfish, girly and manipulative Bra that you've always known." Bra smiled.

"Anyway...oh! Hey can I call Marron? She's been so sad ever since you left. I never realised how close you two were until now. So can I can I can I?" Bra asked excitedly.

Pan rolled her eyes. Bra took that as a yes and ran to the phone on her dresser. She quickly dialled Marron's number which had been commited to memory for so long now.

"Marron?"

"Oh sorry Juuhachigou! Can I please speak to Marron?"

"Okay..."

"Marron! Hey could you come over I've got a surprise!"

"Marron…I don't care if you don't feel like it…no…Marron! Just come! Please?"

"YAY! Well I'll see you in a few…bye!"

Bra put down the phone and ran towards Pan, she jumped onto her bed excitedly.

"She'll be so happy to see you!" Bra squealed.

As if on queu, Marron stepped into the room. How she got to CC so fast, nobody knew, but as soon as she stepped in, she was greeted with a hug from her beloved friend, which she hadn't heard from for so long.

"I'm sorry. For everything..." Pan said quietly.

"It's okay…" Marron trailed off.

Marron sniffled and let go of Pan and settled herself between Pan and Bra.

"Spill all the goss girl!" She exclaimed.

Bra nodded profusely in agreement, wanting to know everything. Pan rolled her eyes again and sighed.

"Well basically to sum it all up, I have five wonderful friends who have helped me through everything. Well…as much as they could help me with without knowing too much. Anyway, I've been on the internet a lot lately and I've been talking to this really sweet guy. I don't know exactly where he lives or his actual name or what he looks like, but I practically know everything else about him and he's so sweet! I want to meet him sometime I think he lives around here and yeah." Pan stopped to catch her breath.

"What's his nick?" Bra asked curiously.

"Oh it's Sh-"

Bulma stepped into the room and all attention averted to her.

"Pan! I thought I'd find you here! I saw your shoes at the front door!" Bulma exclaimed.

Bulma went to hug Pan while Bra and Marron waited patiently.

"So who knows that you're back?" Bulma asked.

It was pretty obvious she was begging to hold a party. Any excuse to get the z gang back together again, which was a good thing since they never really got to see each other much anymore anyway.

"Just my parents and you three," Pan sighed and smiled, smirking slightly, "and yes Bulma-san you can hold a party. Besides, it's my birthday! It'll be a two in one."

Bulma beamed.

"Well if you'll excuse me I have party plans to make…" Bulma slipped out of the room and shut the door quietly.

"Well anyway…what was I talking about?" Pan asked puzzled.

"Umm…oh well, probably wasn't important anyway. Any dates lately?"

"Yes! Too many…my friend Ren keeps setting me up with these jerks. One time she set me up with this guy named John, he was such a jerk, I couldn't take it, so I left. It was raining and I wasn't looking where I was going, I walked straight into this guy! His name is Sean and we went for some coffee! He goes to my uni and we're going out now!" Pan exclaimed excitedly.

"That's wonderful! What does he look like?" Marron asked just as excited.

Bra's face paled slightly but she covered it up with a smile as Pan kept going on.

Poor Trunks…

"Well he's got the most wonderful green eyes. He's got a GREAT body build, which I have yet to explore," Pan smiled cheekily, "He's smart and can hold a conversation with me. We just stay up and talk all night. I miss him already."

"That's really nice." Bra said.

Pan frowned slightly.

That's not like Bra to say that....why isn't she happy for me? She looks kind sad, pitiful. I hope she's not a lesbian…heh...Maybe she feels sorry for Trunks? No of course not…he doesn't have those kinds of feelings for me. Sean...

Pan smiled as thoughts of her and Sean filled her head. Marron and Bra noticed her dreamy state and laughed. Bra's was a fake laugh and Marron could tell, Bra already didn't like this Sean guy.

***

Shinmiri Hitokage:
Hey Togi!!
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Hey!
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Watsup?
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Well I'm visiting my parents at the moment…speaking of visiting, I was wondering if you'd like to meet because I know that you live near Satan City because of all the places you talk about and since im visiting my parents who live near Satan City…mayb we could meet?
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Well…you might be surprised at who I am…I'm famous you know…
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Oh please! You couldn't be as famous as one of my old friends…please?
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Well…oh alright…but…I choose the place…okay?
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Yup…so where?
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Umm…sushi sushi, you know where that is don't you?
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Yep
Togiretogire Kokoro:
7:00pm this Sat?
Shinmiri Hitokage:
Umm..yeah sure…
Togiretogire Kokoro:
Gtg cya on sat..bai

AN: Well...hmm...i just love that im rewriting and reformatting it!!!!! *sigh* the later the chapter the less rewriting! so the next few are gonna be eeeeeaaasy!! thats if anyone reads it, im guessin no ones even glanced at it so you wouldn't even be reading this now...*lonely sigh* bye...

Meiyume