Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Crack Inc ❯ Brrrrraaaaiiiinnnnnnssssss ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Brrrrraaaaiiiinnnnnnssssss!!!
Disclaimer: DK belongs to the cat. XD;;; Mineko Ohkami
Author: Jinsei and Shibou
 
------------

(This is around the time that the Dragon Queen was kidnapped)
Nadil: *stands, staring down at Raseleane who's lying on the bed*

Raseleane: *totally gone (because of Nadil's seal)*

Nadil: *stares*

Shydeman: *is standing beside Nadil and looking at the Dragon Queen too*

Raseleane: *sluggishly, half sits up* Brrrraaaaiiiinnnnsssss! *begins to drag herself towards the side of the bed where the two youkai are standing* Brrrraaaaiiiinnnnsssss!!

Nadil: ...

Shydeman: ... Nadil-sama...

Raseleane: Brrrraaaaiiiinnnnsssss!!! *jumps up, latching onto Shydeman, gnawing on his head* Brrrrrrraaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnssssssss!!!!

Nadil: ... *sweat drops*

Shydeman: *vein popping* There's something wrong with your seal..."

Nadil: ... No, it's just the wrong seal. *rips the seal off of Raseleane*

Raseleane: *suddenly stops, totally gone*

Nadil: Shyrendora, give me the other seal. *gives the seal to Shyrendora*

Shyrendora: ... *sweat drops* Yes, my Lord.

--------

=D This was inspired by vol 3! XD Look for the page where Raseleane gives the seal to Rath. This page:
Raseleane: This amulet... do you know what it does? It closes a person's eyes, ears and mind, blocking their sense, their ability to perceive.
XD The picture below it, the one Raseleane lies on, looking gone.