El Hazard Fan Fiction ❯ MrWhat's "El-Hazard" drabbles ❯ Fruits Hazard ( Chapter 65 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
TITLE: Fruits Hazard
BLURB: Ifurita discovers the Mizuhara family curse.
BASED ON: El-Hazard OVA / Fruits Basket TV
TYPE: Humor/parody; 100 words ("drabble")
AUTHOR: Eric Adcock <adcockea@echoalpha.com>
DATE: July 2003
ARCHIVE: http://echoalpha.com/fanfic/

Just another obvious joke to get out of the way.

This is an outtake from episode 1 of the first OVA series.

El-Hazard (c) AIC / Pioneer LDC / Geneon.
Fruits Basket (c) Natsuki Takaya / KAKUSENSHA - TV Tokyo - NAS - Furuba Project / FUNimation Productions, Ltd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, Makoto," said Ifurita. "I've waited so long for you... We meet at last..."

She staggered towards him, and, before he could stop her, she fell on him and embraced him tightly, burying her face in his shoulder.

Makoto suddenly disappeared in a puff of colorful smoke.

Ifurita staggered back, and looked from side to side. "Makoto? What happened? Where are you?"

Then she looked down, and saw a small rat, standing in the middle of a pile of Makoto's clothing.

The rat sighed, and spoke. "I don't know who you are... but now you've discovered the Mizuhara family curse..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------