El Hazard Fan Fiction ❯ MrWhat's "El-Hazard" drabbles ❯ Royal Role-play ( Chapter 70 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
TITLE: Royal Role-play
BLURB: They were just getting into it.
BASED ON: El-Hazard OVA
TYPE: Humor; 200 words ("double drabble")
AUTHOR: Eric Adcock <adcockea@echoalpha.com>
DATE: June 2003
ARCHIVE: http://echoalpha.com/fanfic/

This takes place some time after the end of the first OVA series.

El-Hazard (c) AIC / Pioneer LDC / Geneon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The dashing, intrepid and inconceivably beautiful young princess turned the key-staff, bringing the demon god before her to life. "Eight... Nine... Ten!"

She pulled the key-staff away, and the rather diminuitive demon god opened its eyes and spoke. "I am the demon god... Alielle! Who dares break my seal, and disturb my sleep?"

"I, Fatora of Roshtaria, did this! And I hold your key-staff!"

Alielle bowed her head submissively. "I must obey the mistress of the key-staff. What is your command?"

Fatora grinned maniacally and rubbed her hands in anticipation. "Well, for starters, why don't you take that black cloak off--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"*AHEM*!!"

Fatora turned, and found Ifurita standing behind her and Alielle, at the door of Fatora's private room, wearing her green and blue body suit without her cloak. She had crossed her arms, and she scowled at both Fatora and Alielle after clearing her throat.

Fatora sighed, and glared back at Ifurita, and spoke indignantly. "Do you *mind*!? We're *trying* to role-play here!"

Alielle whined, from somewhere deep within Ifurita's cloak. "Oh, shoot. And I was just getting into it."

Ifurita hung her head and sighed. "Fatora, you might have asked to borrow my key-staff and cloak first."

-----------------------------------------------------------------