El Hazard Fan Fiction ❯ MrWhat's "El-Hazard" drabbles ❯ Nekokaburi ( Chapter 82 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
TITLE: Nekokaburi
BLURB: She's so *cute*!
BASED ON: El-Hazard OVA
TYPE: Humor; 200 words ("double drabble")
AUTHOR: Eric Adcock <adcockea@echoalpha.com>
DATE: June 2004
ARCHIVE: http://echoalpha.com/fanfic/

This takes place some time after the end of the first OVA series.

El-Hazard (c) AIC / Pioneer LDC / Geneon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As Makoto and Ifurita watched, Fatora formally addressed Nanami. "In honor of your service to Roshtaria, I'd like to present you with this armor cat."

Nanami rolled her eyes and sighed. "Oh, come *on*! This isn't an armor cat! It's Alielle in a cat-girl costume!!"

Makoto could barely keep from laughing. "Aw, c'mon, Nanami. She's so *cute*!"

The "armor-cat" Alielle happily "wrapped" itself around Nanami. "Nyah!" it meowed.

With a desperate look on her face, Nanami turned to Ifurita. "Uh, a little help, here?"

A mischievous look came to Ifurita's face. She aimed her key-staff at Nanami (and Alielle).

Nanami (and Alielle) gasped. "IFURITA!!"

Ifurita winked. "No, no. I propose a test of this... strange creature. Perhaps a harmless and painless 'taser' blast that would merely paralyze an impostor for a few hours?"

"Oh. Okay." A grinning Nanami held her arms out to both sides and braced herself. "In that case, go right ahead."

Fatora smiled a disturbing smile as well. "A paralyzed and helpless Alielle? Could be fun... Er, I mean, be my guest, Ifurita."

As Ifurita's key-staff built up an incapacitating charge, Alielle clung to Nanami and whimpered to herself. "They're not paying me enough for this job."

-----------------------------------------------------------------