Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Fake ❯ Chance Encounter ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

He had been writing for well past two hours and was shocked when he saw the clock flash 11:25. `Where has the day gone. I haven't eaten all day. I know… a pizza eaten in the park under my tree. Or in it anyway.' The door clicked and he knew she was here. Early… he ran out to greet her not wanting anyone to see his room.

"Hello there child. How are you doing on this fine day? Have you even been outside in a week? You look paler, are you sick?"

"No Emily, I was just writing. I told you before when I write I forget the time. I've been sitting in a dark room so that might be the reason why. I am in the pike of physical health. I will know for sure when I go see my doctor for a physical."

"That's good Randy," he tensed at the mention of that name. No one but his father called him that… "I got a call from your mother asking me-" She got cut off.

"My aunt… Elena is my aunt not my mother!"

"Sorry child. Well you aunt called me to see if you are doing good. Wanted to know if you're eating good and getting enough sleep. You look good though, that young blood, keeping you as health as ever." She stood just shorted of his 6 foot 1 frame with shoulders not even close. He intimidated her.

"Well, you may tell her that I'm fine. I know she will never believe me. Now if you don't mind, I have a session in the early afternoon and much more work to do on my room." He was good at voice control; never did it even once wave.

"May I see your room child?"

"No one will see it! My room is for me alone!" He broke his control; someone was threatening his safe haven. He realized his mistake as quickly as it happen he fixed it. "You know I'm the sensitive artist type. If I show someone when it's not done I will have to redo it. Sorry." Adding a yawn made sure she grabbed the point that it was late.

"S'okay, I'll see you tomorrow. Rest up and take to the sun, soon it will burn. Night child." With that the door closed and a pair of shoulders plunged. `I have to wait a half hour before I leave, to be sure.'

As if a robot, the number dialed by itself and the normal ringing and friendly voice plunged through the empty line. "Hello, Vincenzo's 24 hour pizzeria. You're speaking to the man, what can we get you?"

"Hey, it's Ryo. Can I have the normal?"

"Ryo, long time no order. So late to… one normal coming up. Medium or large?"

"Large, I haven't eaten all day."

"Well I'm honored you want mine. That'll be eight dollars and a half hour. See you then."

--------------------

The pizza smelt so good to his empty stomach. To good to resist, `No I have to be at my tree.' The tree was a comfort place that reminded him of childhood, before he found his love and his hatred. Before he found martial art. Not wanting to spill the pizza he merely sat at the bottom. When six pieces were gone he felt dreary of sitting at the bottom. "I want to see the lights, feel the energy that the city gives off. I need to have my high."

Soon he remembered his way and climbed the giant tree. Higher and higher. When he reached twenty feet he sat, but something didn't seem right. "This isn't my spot. It's higher up." With that he leapt to his feet climbing again. He would be at the swaying top in a minute but as his mind wondered off he ended up grabbing something that wasn't part of a tree and received a grown in reply. "Damn it people, leave me alone."

It was a man. A sleeping man, that soon woke up. "What the hell are you doing in my tree? Do I have to prove something to you? Did she send another punk ass kid to find me?"

"Well excuse me but I am no punk ass kid. Also I do believe you are in my tree. I did crave my name into it. If you don't mind… leave or I'll make you." Voice full of hatred, no one called him a punk ass kid.

"You… make Dee Laytner do something he doesn't want to? Ha, I'd like to see that happen."

`He's cocky… I got an idea.' Push. The boy known as Dee had his legs pushed out from under him and only caught himself by sheer luck with his hands.

"Hey asshole you have something against me?"

"Well you are in my tree. That along with other things makes me dislike you. Now if you would leave I would like to enjoy the rest of my evening."

Climbing down the tree Dee yelled up, "If you're going to run your damn mouth come back it up. Met me on the ground and we'll deal with this like men."

Dee struggled to get down and was about halfway down from the thirty foot spot he sat at moments ago when he was the other boy didn't even move. "What you scared? Huh, come take you ass beating like a man and maybe I'll go easy on you."

"You moron. Leave me alone or it will be you begging me to go easy on you."

"Come on tough guy. I would love to see that happen. Hasn't been a guy able to do that yet." He started to climb down and was about 20 feet up, from what the Dee could see from his place on the ground. Then all of a sudden at 20 feet up he stopped. The most unbelievable thing happen next; he jump… and landed on his feet seemingly unscathed. He was in shock, never had he seen someone do that. "Damn."

"Come on you asshole! You want a fight? Hit me. Come on! Your not such a tough guy are you?"

Dee was shocked. This couldn't be the boy he first yelled out, no that boy was well mannered and polite in his threats. This boy was hard and cold, up in his face. Never the difference he throw a punch for the boys face. He couldn't see much else. Even with the city lights on all around them no light hit this spot in the park. He was expecting a slight hint of pain as bone hit bone but instead felt nothing. He missed!

"Wow, you missed. Try to miss this." With that the boy leapt forward and hit him with a punch. Again and again he was hit.

`Ok we'll do a Choku zuki, then maybe a Furi zuki, Jodan zuki and finish off the punching with a Tettsui uchi. And to make my point a kick… Mae tobi geri.' Ryo was complex but as he fought he thought and nothing else mattered, it flowed and was a deadly weapon. With that final kick the boy fell to the ground.

He sprang back to his feet and Ryo didn't notice. As he turned around Ryo was shocked, "Truly I am amazed, no one of my punching bags have jumped back on there feet like that. Maybe you do have the fighting spirit… and you'll have a sore face too. Looks like… busted lip and a black eye. Sorry about that but I was provoked. Now to be respectful," Ryo pushed his hands together in front of his chest and bent at the hip, "My name is Ryo McLain. Nice fight." And with that last word the boy was back up the tree, leaving Dee standing there bewildered.

A moment later as Dee began to walk away he heard a voice drift down the tree. "If I find you in my tree again then you won't be able to stand when I get down with you.

*****************************************************

Sorry for the late posting but I haven't felt like writing but YAY! I just added a new one shot so go read and review it. It's called Gone

Straight punch

Circular punch

Upper level punch

Hammer fist strike

Jumping Front Kick