Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Mortality ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“What the bloody hell's going on here?” said a blonde haired man clad in black who was walking past what was left of the front door. “Now's not the time spike. I'm not in the mood to deal with you” angel said putting his hand up as if to stop spike from coming any further. “Screw you then, angel. Who's this poor sod?” spike asked, pointing to john who was on his second smoke since he got to the place. “Hold on a tick, I think I know this bloke. It can't be, I thought he was dead. He should have been dead years ago” spike said uncertain if it was his old pal or not. “Yeah nice to see you too, spike” john said while getting up and putting the witches' curses back into their holsters and taking a drag of his smoke. “Spike, care to introduce us to your friend?” asked cordelia obviously getting annoyed with spike, angel and the guy with the smoking problem. John broke the silence saying “my name is (glaring at angel) John Constantine, I was sent here by a lady by the name of belldandy.” John stated taking another drag. Spike stared at him and said while almost shocked “but you were supposed to die years ago, I watched as you died”. “Well I'm obviously not dead yet” john said dryly while taking the final drag on his smoke. John walked over to the bin and put his smoke butt in it. Suddenly some lines started to appear on the floor. All four jumped back out of the way. They looked at the light show being performed In front of them. When it was over the lights had made a white outline on the floor in the shape of a cross. “You lot might want to arm yourselves. That's just my opinion. Don't listen to me if you don't want to” john said dryly while lighting another smoke. John whipped out his loaded holy shotgun and aimed, ready to take out whatever came through. “Put down your weapons, we are back to help you john, now that you're all together” whispered a voice as soft as snow. John immediately realized that the voice belonged to none other than belldandy. When the smoke dissipated there were three figures standing on the imprint of the cross, belldandy and her sisters (just like she said, noticed john). “'bout friggin time bell. I've been waiting for ages” john said grumpily to bell. “What in the name of god is going on?” spike asked quizzically. John turned to belldandy and told her to introduce herself and her sisters. “My name is belldandy these are my sisters, urd and skuld and we three are the goddess' of the past, present and future” bell said pointing to the other two watching them. “You two come over here and introduce yourselves” bell stated to her sisters. Spike was the first, then angel and cordelia, then finally the others who had originally come down to the room or came to the room to find out what all the commotion was.