Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Mortality ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All of a sudden about 20 soldier demons decided that it was the right moment to attack, but little did they know that the great John ConstanTine was at the hotel also. John took a puff of his smoke and yelled “EVERYBODY DOWN” john started to move his hands and chanted a powerful incantation known only to a few as Stormcrow, to others it meant Death. “TAH, Rah, SAH, FIN” john yelled as the sky started to darken. Lightning was striking at random. A ball of electrical energy appeared in john's outstretched hand. All of a sudden lightning erupted from the ball and struck every demon in range, destroying instantly. All of them got up and saw john sit on one of the couches muttering about the balance and soldier demons while re-lighting a smoke which had dropped on the floor earlier. “What the hell was that?” Gunn asked still trying to figure out what just happened. “Stormcrow, one of the most powerful spells any mage or whatever can wield” john replied having a drag on his smoke. “Stormcrow?” Gunn asked john but was interrupted by angel “it's an elemental spell, it can kill any demon in its range” angel replied while going to check on the rest of the gang. “Alright bell, you got me here so I think its `bout time you tell us why you gathered us here?” john said angrily putting his dead smoke in the bin. “Yes, I believe it was time that I told you why we are all gathered here. The spear of destiny has been found…” bell stated coldly. “Awwww crap why does this shit always happen to me” john asked grumbling the whole time. “Spear of destiny?, what in the hell are you talking about?” asked spike, obviously getting annoyed. “There is a legend that states `he who holds the spear holds the fate of the world in their hands'” explained Wesley joining them at the room with a book in his hands. “Great, not another one” sighed angel. Angel started heading to the cabinet. “Angel” john called to him. “To do this you're gunna need my help” angel turned and broke open the cabinet. “Why?, why would I want to do that?” asked angel, loading his weapons. “'cause I have contacts in the underground. Especially one that goes by the name of papa midnite”. About two hours later angel and john pulled up to a rather dim looking door which had the words PAPA Midnites inscribed above it. They both got out and john lit up yet another smoke. “Those things will kill you.” Angel told john who just scowled at him. “Like I haven't got other things trying to kill me, at the moment” he replied sarcastically. They headed to the club but were stopped by a bouncer who held up a card “rat in maze” said john who was promptly let in.