Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Mortality ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

now was angels turn “bird in pie” he said. The bouncer laughed and let him in anyway. Angel met up with john afterwards. “Angel, stay here, I need to talk to midnite alone” john told him “'Kay whatever you say, john” angel said heading over to the bar. “Ahh john welcome, do you have any relics to sell to old papa now?” asked a man who was standing up, greeting him. “No, but I need some information” stated john. “Sorry john but I can't help you that would interfere with the balance. I'm neutral remember john?” papa midnite asked him. “The spear has been found” john stated calmly and coldly. “John you know the legend. If a demon gets their hands on it, you can say goodbye to humanity” he told john “that's why I need some information, midnite” john snapped but was interrupted by the door opening. In stepped a middle-aged looking man dressed in a suit.

 
John knew who it was “Balthazar” he snapped. “Now, now, now john we shouldn't be nasty, least not right now. Word is you're on your way down…. Fresh meat” Balthazar stated licking his fingers which made john cringe “fuck you Balthazar” john said giving him the one-fingered salute.