Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Mortality ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Temper, temper john, now if you don't mind we have some business to attend to” Balthazar said sitting down in the chair. All of a sudden angel burst into the room “what?” asked john “the hotel's been attacked” he said “Jesus, anyone survive?” asked john “I honestly don't know” angel said. So they left with angel running out the door first and john following after. When they got to the apartment the first thing they noticed was the blood. “Bell, you there?” john called out noticing that they were doing the same thing. They heard someone scream on the top floor and ran to investigate. They were about to go in but angel stopped at the door. “What's wrong?” asked john “look closely” said angel, pointing at the doorway. they looked and noticed etchings “runes, these were written to keep vampires out but lucky for me I'm not a vampire and they don't know I'm here” john said promptly kicking said door in what they saw was in one word .horrifying. Urd was lying on the bed bleeding from a really bad wound on her chest. John looked and noticed that bell was passed out on the floor and skuld was fighting off another two demon soldiers. If I don't get in now they're dead he thought before he promptly unslung his holy shotgun and began firing. As soon as they were destroyed he turned to skuld and asked….
 
John: what happened?
 
Skuld: those monsters just busted in a little while ago and just went crazy
 
Angel: what happened to cordelia and the others?
 
Skuld: they left to get something before the fighting
 
John (pointing to urd): what happened to her?
 
Skuld (shaking): one of those demons bit her. So now I fear she is starting to fall into the darkness
 
John: angel?
 
Angel: yeah john?
 
John: Go get me some water, cut one of your cords in half,
And bring it over to me.
 
(to be continued……….)