Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Mortality ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Skuld: why john?
 
John: Because I'm about to pay a visit to hell…
 
Soon afterwards john was down stairs sitting in a chair that had originally been used for electrocutions back in the 1920's. Skuld came over with the bucket of water, angel with the cord, sparks fizzing out of it. “Now what?” Asked angel holding the sparking cord “skuld, pour the water on the floor underneath the chair” she did so. “Now angel, stab the cord into the water” he stated calmly. “But you'll die!!” sobbed skuld “trust me, do it” he said “do you have a way of getting back?” angel asked. “yeah, this” he said showing them a holy water ampoule and putting it away before angel promptly stuck the cord into the water, electrocuting john instantly. The moment it happened angel and skuld disappeared and what was the hotel now was looking more like a bombed out one then a normal hotel. John noticed the smell of sulphur and ash immediately and noticed that he was literally in hell. John walked over to the doors and walked outside. In hell the buildings were constantly on fire and were partially destroyed. A blazing wind swept across the land, fanning the fires. All of the cars that were normally blue, red, etc were looking like bombed out wrecks.

John walked down the road and noticed a soul was being attacked by demons john grabbed his witches' curses and fired at the demons. He killed them all. “You okay there miss” he asked. The soul looked up at him and he noticed who it was. Urd.