Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Talkshow of Complete Chaos and Insanity ❯ More Insanity And Spike vs. Vicious ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Anime Talkshow of Complete Chaos and Insanity Part 3 More Insanity and Spike vs. Vicious

Inu-Yasha: Welcome to another edition of The Anime Talkshow of Complete Chaos and Insanity I'm Your host Inu-Yasha replacing Yusuke For tonight he got into a fight on the way here.*Scene switches to outside the studio with Yusuke Urameshi punching out Gangsters*

Yusuke: Damn It How Many are there I need to get to the talkshow!*punches a Gangster in the face*

Inu-Yasha: And now heres our first guest the Deadly Assassin Vicious from Cowboy Bebop!*Vicious Comes out and kills 12,000,000 audience members*

Inu-Yasha: Dude Why did you do that?

Vicious: Because I felt like it now lets just get on with the Damn Interview!

Inu-Yasha: Okay first question what does it feel like killing people?

Vicious: It feels Great Really Gets the Blood Pumping.

Inu-Yasha: second question how many people have you killed in total?

Vicious: 50,000,000 give or take.

Inu-Yasha: Holy Shit That's a lot!

Vicious: And can you guess who my next target is?

Inu-Yasha: Um Spike?

Vicious: Exactly.

Spike: *busts into the studio* Okay Vicious Lets Finish this Right here Right now!

Vicious: You Got it!*Lunges at Spike with his sword*

Spike: *shoots bullets at Vicious* Damn It He Just Won't Go Down! *Fires one more shot at Vicious nailing him in the head*

Vicious: * Slices Spike in the Stomach with his sword* Heh…

Spike/Vicious: *both die*

Inu-Yasha: Wow I didn't expect that right here right now.

Julia: *comes in and looks at Spike and Vicious's Dead Bodies* Spike, Vicious Don't Leave Me! *begins to cry*

Inu-Yasha: Security! * Hiei comes out*

Hiei: Yes what can I do for you Inu-Yasha?

Inu-Yasha: Get Rid of Julia.

Hiei: My Pleasure*kills Julia*

Inu-Yasha: Thank You Hiei and now our next guest is Seto Kaiba. *Seto Kaiba comes out*

Inu-Yasha: So Seto hows life been treating you?

Kaiba: Not so good I'm still trying to get Anzu to notice me.

Inu-Yasha: So you're saying that you had a crush on Anzu all this time.

Kaiba: Yup that's basically what I'm saying.

Inu-Yasha: Well lets bring her on out. *Anzu comes into the studio*

Anzu: Why Am I here?

Kaiba: Anzu I have something to tell you.

Anzu: And whats that Kaiba?

Kaiba:*blushes* Well I love you Anzu.

Anzu: Aw that's so sweet Kaiba. *kisses Kaiba*

Kaiba: *falls over* I think I'm in Love Haven.

Inu-Yasha: Aw that's so sweet Give them a round of applause everybody.

Audience: *gives Kaiba and Anzu a round of applause*

Inu-Yasha: Okay you two you may go now.

Kaiba: *holds Anzu's hand* What do ya say we make out?

Anzu: Sure.*walks outta the studio holding Kaiba's hand*

Inu-Yasha: And now our last interview and guest for tonight the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Michaelanglo.

Michaelanglo:*comes into the studio on skates* Hey whats up Inu-Yasha?

Inu-Yasha: Nothing much except you're on an Anime Talkshow.

Michaelanglo: Cowabunga Dude! hey if any of you girls are listening I'm Single.

Girls In The Audience: *sighs and faints*

Inu-Yasha: Dude Way to wow the Girls.

Michaelanglo: Hey that's what I do best Inu-Yasha.

Inu-Yasha: Okay Michaelanglo how about answering some questions.

Michaelanglo: Like what?

Inu-Yasha: How clumsy are you during Splinter's exercises?

Michaelanglo: Very Clumsy I mess up most of the time.

Inu-Yasha: Okay Michaelanglo whats your favorite kind of pizza?

Michaelanglo: Pepperoni.

Inu-Yasha: Last Question Mikey and then we can go down to the pizza parlor for Pizza.

Michaelanglo: Sounds Good to me what are we ordering?

Inu-Yasha: Pepperoni and Cheese.

Michaelanglo: Mmm….

Inu-Yasha: Okay Mikey whats your favorite Ninja Move?

Michaelanglo: The one where I get to use my favorite Weapon the Num-Chuck.

Inu-Yasha: well that's all the time we have for tonight join us next time for another edition of Anime Talkshow.*leaves for the Pizza Parlor*

Michaelanglo: Yeah Later Dudes and Dudettes. *leaves for the Pizza Parlor also*

Outside the Studio

Yusuke: *all battered and bruised* Hey there you guys Am I late for the show?

Inu-Yasha: You just missed it while you were fighting Gangsters anyway want to get some pizza with me and Mikey?

Yusuke: Yeah besides I'm starving.

Michaelanglo: Then lets go I'll race ya there last one to the Pizza Parlor is a rotten Egg. *begins running toward the Pizza Parlor*

Yusuke: Hey Wait Up! *races after Michaelanglo*

Inu-Yasha: Yeah Wait Up! * does the same too*

End of Part 3