Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Talkshow of Complete Chaos and Insanity ❯ Friday The Thirteenth ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Anime Talkshow of Complete Chaos and Insanity Part 4 Friday the Thirteenth

Yusuke: welcome to another edition of Anime Talkshow I'm your host Yusuke Urameshi

Inu-Yasha: And I'm Inu-Yasha your other host so who are we interviewing F-.*Anvil falls on Inu-Yasha*

Yusuke: Careful Inu-Yasha today is Friday the Thirteenth so anything bad can happen today Including the President accidentally launching a Nuclear Warhead into this studio.

Meanwhile in Washington DC…

General: Whatever you do Mr. President don't press that Red button next to the salt.

President: You mean this button? *presses the Red button which launches a nuclear Warhead toward the Anime Talkshow studio*

Back at the studio...

Inu-Yasha: *with Bandages on* Now as I was saying who are we interviewing first?

Yusuke: Well first we're interviewing. *Nuclear Warhead crashes into the studio* This Nuclear Warhead? Heh probably just a dud. *punches the Warhead and it explodes*

Yusuke: *all burnt and crispy* Ouch… Anyway first off we're interviewing Irvine from Zoids Chaotic Century. *Irvine jumps in with Four leaf clovers on his back*

Inu-Yasha: So you're also taking precautions about Friday the Thirteenth too eh.

Irvine: That's Right besides you can never have too many clovers.

Yusuke: Okay First Question whats your favorite zoid?

Irvine: My Command Wolf of course besides I had it longer than my Lightning Saix.

Yusuke: Incoming! *points to a bunch of Anvils and Spaceships falling outta the sky*

Yusuke/Inu-Yasha/Irvine: *tries to dodge them all*

Yusuke: Is everyone Okay?

Inu-Yasha: I'm fine but wheres Irvine?

Irvine: *in the ground with an Anvil and a spaceship on his chest* Over Here!

Yusuke: *gets the Anvil and spaceship off of Irvine* Are you alright?

Irvine: Yeah Yeah I'm alright. *black cat walks in and Irvine gets crushed by a Safe*

Yusuke: Oh boy…

Irvine:*all dizzy-like* No Mommy I don't want to go to school today. *Faints*

Yusuke: Well there goes another guest so who do we interview next?

Inu-Yasha: Well We'll interview Heero Yuy next.*Heero Yuy comes out*

Heero: So I understand its Friday the Thirteenth today is that right?

Inu-Yasha: Yes it is and anything bad can happen today.

Heero: Well that is of no concern to me just get on with the interview.

Inu-Yasha: Okay Heero were you really trained to be the Perfect Soldier?

Heero: Yes I was but I think Dr. J may have screwed up somewhere in the middle.

Yusuke: Heero who was your true mother?

Heero: I never even knew her name non the less know who she truly was.

Inu-Yasha: Are you really going to kill Relena Peacecraft sometime soon?

Heero: Oh yes.

Relena in the Audience: Heerrrooo!!!

Heero: Shut Up and stop saying my name!*shoots Relena with his gun* See told ya.

Yusuke: Okay… Heero who is your biggest rival?

Heero: Zechs or in this case Mr. Millardo Peacecraft.

Inu-Yasha: Heero any comments?

Heero: Yes just one. *pulls out his gun and shoots Kenny from the Audience*

Kyle: Oh my god you killed Kenny!

Cartman: You Bastard!

Heero: Shut Up… *kills Kyle and Cartman*

Heero: I would have let the Fat-Ass live if he hadn't said the B word.

Inu-Yasha: Okay Heero you can leave now.

Heero: about time.*leaves the studio*

Yusuke: This is turning out to be quite a day.

Inu-Yasha: Yeah I have to agree with you on that one want to go to Escalator Land its not safe here.

Yusuke: You bet. *both of them leave for Escalator Land*

Back in Washington DC…

General: Mr. President You almost caused a Nuclear War what are you going to do now?

President: I'm going to Escalator Land. *goes to Escalator Land*

In Escalator Land…

Inu-Yasha/Yusuke/President: When do we get to the ride?

Timmy Turner's Dad: This is the Ride!*all of them cheer except for Timmy Turner*

Timmy: Well It couldn't have gotten any worse than this.

End of Part 4