Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ A Legend Coming True ❯ Learning More ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Falcona sat in her obsidian liger waiting for the right moment to stirke. Raymond sat in the GenoSaurer waiting for Falcona. Falcona giggled as two raiders fought over a piece of steak. Suddenly Ligara was on the ground. She was chasing men around. Raven shot a few of them into the next galaxy. The few lucky ones that got to their zoids were easily beaten. Omly one raider escaped. He would never be crazy enough to come back.
"What are you gonna do with those zoids that were left behind?" Raven asked when they left their zoids.
"Take them to the military base for hte army to take care of." Falcona replied looking at the eight zoids that were left, "They have learned to trust me. Colonel Shubaltz little brother saw me a few times. He thinks I'm an angel. I'd like to meet him. He seems kinda nice. He covered for me when his brother almost caught me."
"How did he almost catch you?" Raven said as the two made their way back to the cave where they had first met.
"I was sitting on the nose of one of the command wolves I had brought. I was catching my breath when Colonel Schubaltz came out. Before he could see me Thomas I think his name was ran out and distracted his brother while I got away." Falcona said yanking on a blanket she had hidden in a closet carved into the wall of the cave.
"I know him. He's pretty nice." Raven said helping her with the blanket, "He talked about you alot."
"He what?"
"He told me about an angel that brought zoids to the base at night. I thought it was just a joke. I never imagined it was you."
They finally got the blaket out and fell in a heap on the floor. They both started to laugh. Raven finally managed to stop.
"I haven't laughed like that since my parents died." He said getting up.
"Your parents?"
"They were killed when I was a boy."
"You're lucky you ever knew your parents. I was taken from mine not long after I was born. Doomstar kept a eye on them but I never got to meet them. One night she came back and told me that they had been killed by an organoid."
".........."
"What?"
"My parents were killed by an organoid."
"Shadow?"
He only nodded.
"He told me. It was an accident. He had no idea that he killed his future partner's parents. He's really sorry."
"How can organoids tell you things?"
"I was raised by one. I can speak to humans only because I spend alot of time around that military base."
"Wow. You have no idea who you are then?"
"All I know is that my name, my real name is Falcona."
"Let's find out who you are."
"What?!"
"The base has a computer that keeps records of everyone born in the empire. How many Falconas could there be?"
"Sounds fun. Mabey Thomas could help us. He knows computers. I've seen him hack the main one a million times."
"Ok."
"One thing. Can I call you Rave. It just sounds better."
"Fine, Fal"
"Perfect."