Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ A Legend Coming True ❯ Siblings.........a twin brother, Raven Storm ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Raven and Falcona sat on the head of Thomas's dibison waiting for him to wake up.
"Are you sure he will come?"Raven asked yawning.
"He has a sort of sixth sense. When ever I come he will wake up. Sometimes it takes him awhile." Falcona said stroking the now sleeping Doomstar next to her.
Sure enough, ten minutes later Thomas appeared on the roof. He immediatly noticed the boy next to Falcona. She jumped form the head of the dibison and landed right infront of Thomas.
"Hi" he said looking at her.
"You're Thomas, aren't you?" She said motioning for Raven to jump over.
"Yes."He replied looking at the boy hidden in the shadows.
"Fal are you nuts! You may be able o jump that but I can't!"Raven yelled at her irritated.
"Come on!"
"No!"
"Doomstar, give him a lift will you?"
Doomstar picked Raven up and jumped onto the roof.
"I've seen you around alot. My name is Falcona, this is Raven."Falcona said laughing at the shocked Raven.
"Raven?" Thomas replied looking at Raven with a suspicious glare.
"I know, I know, most of the planet hates his guts but he can be trusted. If he causes trouble I will shoot his butt off with Ligara's guns."She looked over to the liger sleeping on the dibison's nose.
"That's a zoid?!" Thomas stared at the organoid sized zoid.
"She can shrink now can we get this over with. I wanna get some sleep tonight." Raven groaned.
"This was your idea."
"Yeh, yeh."
"Thomas can you do us a huge favor?" Falcona finally said turning back to Thomas.
"What?"
"Help us find out who the heck I am."
"In other words hack into the main computer and find your file? You know how hard that will be."
"All we know about her is her first name, Falcona." Raven said glaring at Doomstar who had taken refuge behind Shadow.
"That will help. There can't be that many Falcona's in the empire." Thomas said leading them down to his room.
"Where are we going?"Raven moaned.
"We have to climb through the vents. I'm not even allowed in there but I have hacked the computer a million times."Thomas said pulling a makeshift map out of a book.
"Great."
"One mre complain out of you Raven and I will shoot you."Falcona said snatching a rubber band off of Thomas's desk.
"Come on."Thomas said opening a vent on the wall, "By the way, where exactly do you live?"
"In the old ruins outside the city. I've been there as long as I can remember." Falcona said climbing into the vent after Thomas.
"What about your parents?"
"Dead. I was kidnapped not long after I was born. Doomstar saved me and raised me. She never told me why she didn't take me back to my parents. She watched out for them though. One night she came back and told me they had been killed."
"Oh......."
"Don't worry about it."
"Take a left up here."
"After more talking and crawling hey finally came to the main computer room. Thomas quickly turned on the computer. By the time Falcona, Raven, Ligara and the two organoids had gotten by him he was already searching. There were thirty Falconas that ad been born in the last twnety years.
"This could take awhile."Falcona said looking at he list of names.
"Just look for about the right age, like this one. No she is living wit her family in a village not far from here."Thomas replied not looking up.
Ten minutes later they finally found it.
"Falcona Hawk Storm, kidnapped two days after birth, presumed dead, body never found. Parents: Alera and Taramo Storm, Siblings: a twin brother...... Raven Storm.