Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ A Legend Coming True ❯ What?! ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Falcona awoke to someone knocking on her door.
"Come in."
Thomas walked in holding a tray of sweet and sour shrimp, chicken, and pork.
"My favorite."Falcona said.
Falcona looked at his emerald eyes again. She picked up her chopsticks and began to eat.
"Fal, I've gotta tell you something."
"What?"
"Raven,.....is dead."
Falcona nearly chocked on a piece of pork.
"What?!"
"Hilz killed him."Thomas expected Falcona to snap at him saying that he should have protected Raven.
Falcona tried to hold back her tears but failed.
"No,..no he can't be."She whispered.
Thomas hugged her, he couldn't say anything. He had watched Raven die and he couldn't do a thing about it. Falcona looked up at Thomas.
"I'm suprised it wasn't that ding bat, Van."She said trying to gain her composure but failed.
"Van's not smart enough to kill him."Thomas said holding Falcona close.
"We should have gone with him."Falcona said the tears streaming down her face.
"I should have told you before."
"No."She looked into Thomas's emerald eyes thankful she still had one of them.
Thomas whiped the tears from her face. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Thomas uickly handed Falcona her glasses so she could hide her eyes.
"Come in."Falcona said regaining her composure as well as she could.
Thomas got up and hid in Falcona's closet just before the door opened. Colonel Schubaltz walked in.
"Falcona, have you seen Thomas lately?"He said looking at her.
"No, why?"Falcona said.
"Van, Fiona, Irvine and Moonbay are being sent to a small village where they claimed to have seen two strage organoids. They want the two of you to come."
"I will tell him if I see him, when are we leaving?"
In two hours."
"Oh boy, I better go pack Thomas's stuff for him."
"Good idea. So the two of you will be going?"
"Yes, it won't take much work to convince Thomas to come."
"I will go tell them."Colonel Schubaltz walked out of the room and Thomas tumbled out of the closet.
"Well go get your stuff packed."Thomas left five minutes later after helping Falcona finish her breakfast.
Two hours later Falcona, Thomas, Van, Irvine, Fiona, Moonbay, and the organoids left in their zoids to find out what all he trouble was in this weird little village.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
Ouch, poor Falcona. Now what's gonna happen? Who do these two strange organoids belong to? You'll see.