Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ A Legend Coming True ❯ Hilz, alive? ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Falcona woke with a start, sweat all over her face. She, Thomas, Van, Fiona, Irvine, Moonbay, and the organoids had been traveling for three days.
Ever since they left the base, Falcona has been waking suddenly for no reason in the middle of the night. Thomas was the only one who knew, he had been having the same problem. Tonight was like any other, but it wouldn't be for long.
Falcona sat up and looked over to where Thomas was sleeping, sure enough he was awake. He got up and walked over to her.
"You too huh?"He said sitting down next to Falcona.
"What is this the twentieth time since we left?"Falcona said streching.
"Twenty-first. I need some decent sleep soon or I'll go nuts."Thomas whinned.
"Why is this happening though?"Falcona said looking around them, everyone was still asleep.
"I don't know. It's like......I don't.....something is following us and trying to attack us while we sleep."Thomas said getting behind his best friend and began to play with her hair, trying not to get tangled up,"Where's that dumb hair-tie of yours?"
"Duffel bag, ouch my hairs is attached you know. Why are you putting my hair up anyway?"Falcona said rubbing her head, this was the eigth time he had forgotten he was holding her hair when he reached over to get something.
"We are going to find out what the hell is going on."Thomas said finally getting her hair-tie in.
Falcona just shook her head as Thomas struggled with her brush.
"Sit still or do you want to do this?"Thomas growled purposely yanking on her hair.
"Brat."
Suddenly Doomstar stirred from her place curled up next to Beek. The two organoids took one look at their partners and knew what was going on, they were leaving.
"Ok. you two can come."Falcona said not moving from her position for fear that Thomas would pull her hair, again.
Thomas had taken to helping her with her hair because it had gotten too long to put up on her own, she got the occasional help from Raven. She laughed remembering the sad excuses for a braid Thomas had started out with. He was now better at braiding than Falcona.
"What's so funny?"Thomas said braiding black, blue, and green ribbons into her long hair.
"Remember what your braids used to look like?"Falcona said handing Thomas another hair-tie.
"Oh, yeh."Thomas said trying not to laugh.
Ligara, Ligaro, Emralo, and Saphira were soon up and ready to leave as well.
"I guess they were getting sick of all these other zoids and people around."Falcona said putting on her amethist cloak.
"Or they just don't want to leave us."Thomas said making sure everyone was asleep as they quickly left.
Half aqn hour laqter Thomas, Falcona, and company were on the cliff above the camp. There was something wrong, neither of them wanted to say anything but they knew someone or something was following them.
Suddenly a bullet scaved Thomas's shoulder. Falcona and Thomas spun around to see a red headed figure standing infront of them.
"Hilz!"Thomas said trying to stop his arm from bleeding.
"I thought that boso was dead?!"Falcona snapped forming a fireball in her hand.
"I can be wrong can't I?"Thomas growled as Beek and Doomstar shot at Hilz only to be stopped by Ambient.
Another bullet flew, thos one hitting Thomas in the arm head on. This set Falcona off, she threw the biggest fireball she could handle strait at Hilz, only to have it stopped by Ambiet. She looked over to the two organoids, they were laying unconscious on the ground, the ligers were scattered around her. She and Thomas were on their own. Suddenly Thomas fainted from the blood loss.
Suddenly Ambient attacked her, his claws tore at her arms creating several deep gashes. Finally his claw hit her left eye, and everything went black. Hilz had hit her in the back of the head.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
What's gonna happen to them? How is the dimbo Hilz still alive? Why am I asking these questions? I don't know the answer to the last one but stick around and you will soon find out the rest.