Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Come Back ❯ Leaving and Coming ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer-I'm getting really tired of saying it, Ok so I don't own Zoids. Anybody got a problem with that. Good okay on with the story

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bit and Vega had been leaving the Blitz Team base. They were traveling through the forest in Mount Iselina. {A/N: people you know, Mount Iselina in Zoids New Century Zero. Where Brad saw the Shadowfox} They had been traveling for hours. It was getting darker by the minute. Vega didn't like that it was getting dark, he never liked the dark. As for Bit he was enjoying the dark, It didn't bother him, he just wanted to pilot Liger.

30 minutes later

Obscura Base

"Where have you two been?"Asked Sarah.

"Blitz Team"Bit and Vega replied together.

15 minutes later

"Hey there's almost no food left!"Bit said.

"We will buy some tomorrow."Sarah replied.

Next day at the store

"Bit do you have enough money to buy all this story?"Vega asked. Bit had got tons of food, he had half in his hands and half Vega was holding. He bought cookies, cereal, muffins, waffles, chicken, Pepsi, lots of other food.

"Of course I do!"Bit replied.

8:00 PM

Obscura Base

"BIT BIT BIT!"Yelled Vega. Bit was running from the kitchen with food in his hands and some falling from his mouth.

"What?"Asked Bit.

"That's nasty."Vega said looking at Bit's mouth."Anyway we have a battle tomorrow."Vega finished saying.

"Against who?"Bit asked.

"Fuzzy Pandas"Vega replied.

To Be Continued

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

FUNNY!

REVIEW REVIEW