Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting On Time ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! I have written yet ANOTHER chapter! Yay! Well I don't really have anything to say but, it's getting intense, will a kiss happen or what? Read, Read…..and Review! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~

Meeting On Time-Chapter 3

Leena stared up at the ceiling and frowned. Brad was so inconsiderate. She wanted to knock his lights out so bad. She stood up with a sigh and looked down. She was STILL wearing her bathing suit. "Ew." She said, she would make sure this didn't happen again then she headed off to take a nice and relaxing shower.

Bit yawned and looked to the woman on the TV screen, she was talking about bust size changes. He put it on mute and frowned. His mind wandering off to Leena's earlier sudden leave. Why'd she do that? Was she ok? What was going on? He let questions tumble around in his head like a dryer on heavy load. He had to talk to Leena when she got out of the shower.

His attention was turned toward footsteps down the hall and Jamie appeared in the doorway.

"You look troubled Bit. What's on your mind?"

Bit raised a brow. Was Jamie Yoda or something, he sure did sound like it. Bit shrugged. "Nothing."

Jamie walked over and sat next to him. "Doc says you better enjoy the four days you got left, he said not to spend that time on moping or being mad."

Bit wanted to slap Jamie. "I'm not mad!" He growled.

"Well then why are you yelling?"

Bit rose from the couch and headed outside, a moment longer and he would of seriously hit the baka.

He walked around the corner briskly, but stopped as he suddenly saw two figures in the distance, by the side of the Tauros base. ((or Blitz it doesn't really matter. ^-^;;))

Bit tilted his head to the side and frowned. "Brad?" He whispered quietly. Brad was over there making out with a girl with long blonde hair. Bit heard footsteps behind him and turned around. "L..Leena?" He stuttered.

"What's wrong?" She said walking over to him and her eyes looking past his shoulder.

Bit watched as her eyes clouded over. He became surprised when she shook her head and smiled. "Ew! Brad is sucking face!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. She was dying inside but she wasn't letting anyone know that she had feelings for Brad.

Bit freaked and looked over to Brad. Brad's head was staring at them with a flush of red he could even see from this distance it was so bright. "Leena!" Bit screeched. Leena smiled and danced in circles as Brad frowned at her. Bit knew he was going to be no longer among the living if he stayed around in Brad's eye sight.

Bit hurriedly grabbed Leena's hand and dragged her away from the scene and into the house.

"Are you crazy?!" He yelled in her face when they entered the house.

"What?! Why do you care?!" She yelled back.

"He's going to kill us, you know he is! That was the most embarrassing moment I have ever scene anyone go through! Sucking face?!" He yelled in reply.

"Well it's true!" She protested.

Bit groaned and slumped his shoulders. "I am so in for it."

Leena rolled her eyes and jumped onto his back, wrapping an arm around his neck into a head lock.

He gagged and went over to the couch, flipping her over and on the cushions, he gasped for breath. "If Brad doesn't kill me, you will!" Bit stated. When Bit looked up, Leena was gone. "Huh?" He said, looking around in question.

Leena ran around the other side of the house and looked as Brad made his way to the house. Good, Bit would act as a decoy while Leena slapped the crap out of that girl. She would make sure that the girl would never want to touch Brad again. As Brad disappeared around the corner, Leena walked out from her place and slowly made her way over to the girl.

Vanessa looked to Leena and frowned. "What do you want, you immature brat?" She asked in a snobby voice.

"I'm here to kick your butt." Leena stated with a fierce voice.

Vanessa smirked. "Oh really, you are jealous aren't you, but you'll never get Brad, he's mine and he's in my feminine power." She scoffed. Leena frowned and threw a punch at the obnoxious woman. She jumped aside easily. "Blind rage doesn't work dear." Vanessa laughed again.

"Ahhhhhh!!" Leena yelled angrily and punched and kicked after her with more impatience.

The woman just moved away from the attacks and countered with a roundhouse to Leena's stomach. "Oof!" Leena went bouncing onto the ground. Vanessa smiled and walked over to loom above Leena. "Baka, teach you not to mess with me." Then the woman walked away, with one last kick to Leena's stomach, to find Brad.

Leena closed her eyes and gasped, sitting up. She looked at the leaving figure as Vanessa's shape blurred a bit. Leena couldn't stay awake. She finally closed her eyes and fell over on the dirt ground.

Brad was strangling Bit as Vanessa walked in. Brad looked to her and stopped shaking Bit slowly. "Uh..hey." He said with a bit of hesitation.

Bit saw his opportunity and escaped from Brad's loosened grip, then went running out the door, pushing Vanessa to the side.

Brad was about to run after him when Vanessa grabbed his hand and pulled him into a kiss.

Brad sighed in his mind and felt as something wasn't right.

Bit ran around the corner of the house and didn't stop there till he was half way to the Tauros base. Bit bent down and rubbed his adam's apple. "Ow. Will I ever get a break? This vacation bites!" He growled loudly. Then he continued in a walk until he saw a slumped over figure on the ground. "Leena?!" He yelled as he ran over to her and picked her up. "Leena! Speak to me!" He shook her.

Leena didn't answer, all he heard was soft breathing.

TBC….

WOOT! Oh my, we have quite a situation! Well I'm not so good at fanfics but hey, I think it's cool, I've never really been a writer but I am just doing this for my intrest and to see if anyone likes it and blah blah, I feel the lecture! Uh oh I better say bye before I start up! Heh! Well please review! Love, LeeChan. ^-~