Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting On Time ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello agaainnn! Well after I noticed, some of the chars are kind of out of character but hey their still close so work with me here! Heh. Well anyway, just enjoy! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~

Meeting On Time-Chapter 4

Dr. Tauros looked down at his unconscious daughter. "So Bit, you just found her like this?" He asked with concern.
Bit nodded. "Yeah. I was just walking back from getting strangled by Brad when I saw her." Bit wanted some sympathy too.
Dr. Tauros sighed and shook his head. "Ah, I don't know. She probably went and exhausted herself."
Bit shook his head. "No, clearly if you look right here." He lifted her shirt to her stomach. "She has a bruise that looks like a heel of a shoe, someone kicked her and I don't know who but they kicked her hard."
Doc nodded. "Hmm."
"Brad wouldn't do it even if he is mad at Leena, Jamie would definitely not do it and.....hmmm."
Doc looked at him curiously. "What?"
"Brad met this girl which caused this whole thing and plus, she was the last person to walk in from outside before I found Leena."
Doc nodded. "Hmm. I think we should have a meeting."
"With who all?"
"Brad, you, Jamie, and me."
Bit nodded. "Ok, I'll go round them up." Bit looked at Leena once more then left the room.

Brad sat in the cockpit room on the couch next to Jamie.
"What are we here for?" He growled.
"I don't know." Jamie shrugged.
Just then, Bit and Dr. Tauros walked in.
Bit walked over to face the two and Doc went to the console. He wasn't really in the conversation.
Brad looked up at Bit and frowned. "Why are we here?"
Bit scowled. "Leena got hurt and I want some answers."
Brad smiled. "Got money?"
Bit wanted to punch him. "No! That's not the point and if you know you better tell and fast!!"
Brad sigh and shrugged. "I don't know, I was just kidding, how'd she get hurt in the first place?"
"Someone kicked her in the stomach and pretty hard."
"Who?"
"That's what I'm trying to find out."
"Well then why are you talking to us?"
"CAUSE YOUR THE ONLY ONES AROUND IN THE SURROUNDING AREA!"
Jamie sunk back into the couch and frowned at Bit. "We don't know, Bit!"
Brad nodded.
Bit took a deep breath and his face went calm. "Who was that girl, Brad and where is she from?"
Brad raised a brow and growled. "Her names Vanessa Whelm and she lives here!"
Bit nodded and went into thought. "Fine, just watch your backs and your dismissed."
Brad glared at him for being so ordering, but he just ignored it and walked from the room after Jamie.

Leena opened her eyes. Ow. her stomach was killing her. She looked out the window to her left and saw it was night. As much as her stomach hurt, she was also hungry and she really didn't want to wake everyone up to complain about it.
She still remembered the event fresh as Vanessa round housed her in the stomach. Ohhhh, Leena was going to teach that...ho...a lesson. Leena was thinking about Brad as she rounded the corner that led to the kitchen and then her body slammed into someone and she sprawled backward, but a hand quickly wrapped around her waist and pulled her back up before she hit the cold metal floor. Leena opened her eyes and looked up at Bit. He had a cookie in his mouth. Leena frowned and focused on the cookie. "Hey, is that MY cookie."
Bit looked to the cookie and quickly ate it. "Uh..no."
Leena was going to smack him when she looked at the position she was in. Bit had his arm around her waist and she was kind of held close to him. "Kindly remove your hand from my waist so I can hurt you."
"Leena it's in the middle of the night." He removed his hand. "Don't wake everyone up with us running around the base, and anyway it's Brad's cookie."
Leena growled. "He's gonna kill you. You really want to die, don't you?"
Bit smiled. "Nah, I'm sure he can't be worse than you and if you can't ever really catch me then Brad surely can't."
Leena clinched her fist and gave him a deadly glare.
Bit decided it was his time to change the subject before he did wake everyone when he started screaming for his life, while Leena threw tubs at him. "How do you feel?
Leena's face went into curiousity and she looked down at her stomach. "I need some medicine." She looked up with an agonized face as the pain came back to her. She pushed him out of the way and walked into the kitchen.
Bit followed her and stood behind her. "You know you could have asked. You need to rest."
"I'm fine." Said Leena firmly as she poured herself some milk and took the pills to releive her stomach pain. "Stupid, Vanessa." She mumbled. Her eyes widened and she looked up to him. "Bit! Bit, that girl Brad's going with, she kicked me and..and."
Bit blinked and then frowned. He knew it, that girl couldn't be trusted. "But why did she do that?"
Leena kind of stuttered. "Well, um...uh."
"Yes."
"She uh...said something about being around Brad and told me to stay away from him and I uh..said."
Bit raised a brow. "Spit it out."
"No, because he was friend and she growled and uh..kicked me!" Leena smiled inside at the good story she had made, she really couldn't tell Bit that she liked Brad.
Bit nodded. "Well we can't do anything about it now, so you get some rest and we'll deal with Vanessa tomorrow."
Leena sighed in releif and nodded. She would like to kill that ho right now, but she didn't exactly know where she lived so she would just have to wait till morning.
Bit waved to her goodnight and she did the same as they headed back to their rooms, tomorrow would surely be a big day.

TBC....

Well, poo! I will right another one soon so as not to leave a cliffhanger, I know how you feel when you get to cliffhangers. Well see ya later! Please review!
Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~