Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting On Time ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey, everyone! Thanks for those reviews you made me reaaaalllyyy happy, so I'm making you happy and writing a long chapter, but sad enough to say, this is the end, the finale! So enjoy!

Love, Lee-Chan. ^.~

Meeting On Time-Chapter 5

((Their back at the resort house.))

Bit groaned and rolled over on his back. His eyes weren't open, but he was awake. "Hm..tired..what time is it?" He mumbled. He rolled over and cracked open an eyelid. It was 9:57a.m. Bit groaned again and was going to roll over on his side to sleep again, but didn't know he had ran out of space and thudded to the floor. "Ow!" He yelled out. Bit sat up and rubbed his back. "Grr.." He stood and walked to his closet, getting dressed for the day he was going to show Vanessa not to mess with Leena on his watch.

Leena walked down the hall with her hands tucked behind her head. Her gaze wondered around randomly, there wasn't much to look at, just wood. Leena stopped by Brad's room, she heard him talking. It sounded like he was on the phone. Leena frowned and clinched her fists, trying not to let out any growls. She knew exactly who it was.

"Yeah, I wanted you to come to the base and look around, we can have lunch together." Brad's cool voice could be heard as a soft muffle through the door. "What?" He said suddenly. "Why not?" He asked again. "Ok, ok. We'll have lunch at your house if you really don't want to come over here….no it's ok. I'll see ya then, bye." Then the phone made the click as he hung it on the receiver.

Leena smirked at the fact the girl didn't want to come over. She probably knew that Leena would kick her snobby butt. Leena tippy toed some way down the hall and walked calmly when she was out of his earshot. Stupid….stupid….ho!! Leena was mad, so very mad. She was going to cook up the evilest plan so Vanessa would never want to go near HER Brad again. Leena got the insane battle look on her face. This would be good…very good.

Bit was coming down and rounding the corner to the kitchen when he heard Brad's voice.

"Ok, who ate my cookie?!"

Bit stopped in his tracks. Maybe fast food would sound good. He then turned around and made a run for the Tauros base to Liger0.

Leena watched as Brad rummaged through the refrigerator. Leena knew Bit probably already left the area since Brad had been going on about his missing cookie for five minutes.

"Did you eat my cookie?" Brad turned to her with a frown, asking yet again.

"No Brad, I didn't eat your cookie."

"That Bit ate it! I know he did." He clinched his fists. "He is going to have the wrath of a mad Shadowfox pilot!"

Leena rolled her eyes. "It's just a cookie.."

Brad glared to her. "I make a deal out of a cookie well look at you every morning, Bit takes your cereal and you throw a fit even if you can just go and pour yourself another bowl."

Leena started to say something, but stopped. Brad had caught her in her own trap. That was true. She did chase Bit around for her cereal even if she could go and get another bowl. She went into thought. Why did she go and do that? What was the purpose of chasing Bit around? She got a slightly weird feeling in her stomach and snapped out of it as Brad waved a hand in her face.

"Earth to Leena, did my comeback hit you that hard?"

Leena shook her head and stood. "No! Um..not at all. Your wrong Brad…you are and uh…bye." Leena quickly exited the kitchen leaving him standing there with a dumbfounded look.

"Whatever." He mumbled and sighed, heading back to the refrigerator to find something else to eat. He made sure to keep in mind that Bit deserved a bashing whenever he got back.

Bit had a smile on his face as his Liger ran through the sandy tureen. It was nice to be back in his zoid again, he missed it even after a few hours. Bit was heading south toward a small city. Surely they would have some nice food there. Bit checked his pockets. "Oh no!" He yelled, he had no money. He didn't stop though. He just sighed and shrugged. Looks like he would play bandit today.

Leena watched from the window as Brad walked down the beach, to where ever that ho's house was. She was growling when she heard someone behind her.

"What are you doing, Leena?" Jamie stood at the doorway with curiosity.

Leena jumped up about two feet in the air. "I was…um…watching this guy surf and it was cool…"

Jamie frowned. "I'm not that stupid, you know the waves don't get that big around here, it's not really possible to surf."

Dang it! Leena thought. Why'd Jamie have to be so smart? Leena thought of a cover up. "Well he was having a hard time and you said they could probably surf."

Jamie lowered his eyes in an irritated glare. "Un. Whatever." Then he walked away from the doorway and into the living room.

Leena took a breath of relief and then darted out the door to follow Brad. As Leena walked in the sand she thought about Bit. I thought he said he was going to help me? Well she didn't mind that much, she wanted to do this on her own anyway. She figured she was kind of bothered since she didn't get to chase Bit around that morning. Oh well. She turned her gaze back to Brad as he walked up to a small house hidden by some trees and knocked. The house was really nice, it was like the perfect little cottage to raise a family of mini Brad's and..Leena smacked herself. What in the heck was she thinking? Mini-Brad's? Please! She grumbled to herself quietly then headed to the house as Brad walked in. Leena needed to distract Brad or something then she could teach that Vanessa ho, a lesson.

Leena was sitting down in the trees thinking about how she should distract Brad when a guy in swim trunks walked over and looked up to her. "What are you doing up there?" He had a stupid surfer like voice. ((Like the fish off of spongebob. If any of you have seen it or the episode, heh.))

Leena frowned. "None of your bussi…..wait…" She went into deep thought and a smile crept on her face. She jumped down and grabbed his waist.

"Like what are you doing?!" He screeched.

Leena growled and lifted him up over her head, then chucked him over the house were he landed with a crashing thud on the deck behind the house. Crash after crash could be heard, then everything went silent. Leena looked into the window, grinning.

Vanessa clinged to Brad. "What was that?"

"I don't know, but you stay here and I'll check it out."

Vanessa nodded and let him stand, he disappeared in the hall and out he back door.

"This is it!" Leena whispered and kicked open the door, she kicked it swiftly so that it made almost no noise. Vanessa's head jerked over to her.

Leena smiled evilly. "Your so dead."

Vanessa frowned. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take Brad away from you."

"I don't think so little girl."

Leena scowled. "I'm not little you ho!"

Vanessa snarled and stood up.

Leena clenched her fists.

"You won't get Brad, he's mine and he isn't going back with you all."

"What?" Leena stuttered.

"Yes, he loves me so much, I have convinced him to stay with me…forever!"

Leena's eyes widened. Brad didn't want to be part of the team anymore. No, impossible! "You're lying!"

Vanessa shook her head.

"Ahhhh! You lying HO!!!" Leena screamed and charged at Vanessa.

Brad was now half way to a nearby hospital, dragging the badly injured and unconscious surfer like guy. Brad didn't have time to tell Vanessa, he had to get the guy to the hospital. Vanessa could wait.

Leena now had a screeching Vanessa sitting on her, slapping her face repeatedly. Leena yelled. "Your pathetic, you barbie wanna-be!!" Leena then brought her fist around and punched the girl clear in the face.

Vanessa flew across the room and went sprawling to the floor. "My face! You b----!!" ((Sorry, block out. I don't know if I can use bad words or not but I don't want to get kicked off this site.))

Leena smiled and stood, wiping a little blood from her cheek from Vanessa's clawing nails. "You better be glad, I did you a favor. It was ugly in the first place."

Vanessa shrieked and opened a small chore behind her, pulling out a dagger. "I've had enough of you….and your not going to live any longer…me and Brad are destined for each other whether you like it or not and no one will stand in our way."

Leena backed up. This was getting a bit too serious. Leena meant to fight the girl and knock her out to teach her a lesson, but not get out knifes and kill. "Are you crazy?"

Vanessa's face washed over with a wide smile and round eyes. She was laughing in a low voice. "Brad's mine."

Leena looked around. There were no weapons for her to use. This lady was nuts, crazy in the coconut. All Leena could do was whimper and look up with wide eyes as Vanessa raised the dagger over her head. "End of the line." She cackled. "And the end for you!"

Vanessa brought the dagger down swiftly and there was a sudden yell. "Leeennaaaa!!!!"

TBC….

OH MY!!!! Don't worry there is the next thing I made the Epilogue which continues it. I just did this to suspend you for a sec while you wait for the chapter to upload, heh. I'm so evil. Well review after you get done reading! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~