Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Battles Continue ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors Note: this is a cross between Zoids (Bit Cloud) and Zoids Chaotic Century (Van Flyhight.) This story also has a few new characters.

Zoids

The Battles continue

Chapter 1

"Ahhh…" a women with midnight blue hair and crystal blue eyes yelled as she fell on her butt.

"What what's wrong?" Raven asked as he ran down the hallway.

"HARRY!!! Don't you ever knock!!" the women yelled her name is Lisia.

"I'm going to kil you Harry! I told you never to come back to our base again!!!" Raven yelled in an angry voice as he ran in the hanger where Harry and Lisia were.

"You're very pretty, did you know that?" Harry said trying to help Lisia up.

"Get your damn hands off me and get the hell out go bug Leena!" Lisia yelled.

"I want to stay here with you." Harry said trying to grab her arm. Raven grabbed his collar and drug him out of their base, slammed the door, and locked all the doors in the base by remote.

"That guy gets on my nerves." Raven said.

"Gets on your nerves. I'm the one he hangs all over. I hate him." Lisia said crossing her arms.

By that time Harry was calling Leena for the millionth time that day.

"Oh my precious Leena. How I love you…" Harry said in a very dazed tone.

"Harry? Shut up! What do you want?" Bit asked.

"BIT?! Put Leena on." Harry said.

"Can't do that." Bit said.

"Why not?" Harry asked.

"She's in town buying some more ammo. You could probably find her easily." Bit said.

"Which town?" Harry asked.

"Uh. You got to be kidding." Bit said then hung up the phone.

"What a total moron." Bit said.

"You said it." Leena agreed with Bit.

"So Bit had to cover for you again, Leena." Brad said in a taunting tone.

"Well what else am I supposed to do? I've tried being blunt. It didn't sink in." Leena whined.

Meanwhile back at the Shadow Base.

"You missed it." Raven said while Lisia gave him the 'go to hell' look.

"Missed what?" Kako asked confused.

"Harry!" Lisia said then sighed.

"You mean that idiot showed up here again?!" Ryoko asked amazed at Harry's stupidity.

"Hey how come he only comes around when you two aren't around?" Lisia asked in an angry tone.

"Yeah well we know how to a void. Harry Champ the Chump!" Ryoko said and started to laugh.

"Harry isn't that bad!" Kako said.

"And you're nuts." Raven said.

"Why do you not like him, Raven?" Lisia asked with a smirk on her face knowing the answer and that he would never answer her out loud.

"Hey lets eat something!" Ryoko and Kako said. Raven and Lisia rolled their eyes.

"You two are always hungry!" Raven said.

"Oh Shut Up!" Kako yelled.

"You two know where the kitchen is." Lisia said going towards her blue Liger Zero named 'Luna.'

"Where are you going? Raven asked.

"For a walk. Wanta come?" Lisia asked.

"Yeah sure. That's a great idea." Raven said running to catch up to her. Raven jumped into his Geno saurer and Lisia jumped into her Liger Zero.

"Where you want to go?" Raven asked.

"You want to go over to the Blitz Teams base?" Lisia asked.

"Why?" Raven asked.

"We can warn them about Harry. He drives them nuts, too." Lisia reminded Raven.

"Better them then us." Raven said in a sarcastic tone.

"Tru but still. They would warn us." Lisia said.

"All right. Lets go." Raven said finally agreeing with her.

About 20 minutes later Raven and Lisia arrived at the Blitz Team Base.

"Hey Doc. Torros." Lisia said in a cherry tone.

"Oh hello Lisia, Raven come on in. put your Zoid in here with ours and visit a while." Steve Torros said.

"OK! Doc. But if Liger Zero comes any were near Luna I'll kill Bit!" Lisia said while Raven started to laugh.

"Hey Bit!" doctor Torros said.

"What?!" Bit said running around the couch.

"Give me my doughnut Bit!" yelled Leena.

"You are what you eat." Bit said.

"WHY YOU!!!" Leena yelled while Lisia and Raven were laughing. Leena and Bit stopped running in circles.

"WHAT?!" They both said.

"Bit you might want to make it perfectly clear to Liger Zero to stay away from Luna." Said Doc. Torros.

"Why?" said Bit and Leena together.

"Because." Lisia said.

"Because why?" Bit asked.

"You want to live right!" Raven said.

"What's that got to do with anything?" Bit asked.

"Lisia will ill the pilot if the Zoid does anything to Luna." Raven said while Bit got a terrified look on his face. Then he threw the doughnut to Leena and ran out of the room.

"Hey you know where Raven and Lisia went, Ryoko?" Kako asked.

"Probably over to the Torros base." Ryoko answered still stuffing her face.

"Hey you want to go?" Kako asked.

"Yeah sure." Then Kako jumped into her sky blue Blade Liger and Ryoko jumped into her green Taros. And they left the Shadow base for the Torros base.

30 minutes later at the Torros base.

"Hey what did you come here for?" Lisia asked as Kako and Ryoko walked in.

"Just wanted to see where you went and figured you'd be here to warn them about Harry!" Ryoko said.

"HARRY! What about Harry?!" Leena asked in a worried tone.

"Well the last account we had of him he was on his way over here on foot because his jeep broke down." Lisia said laughing a little.

"Why didn't you pick him up?" Jamie asked.

"Are you kidding I am not going to be in the same vehicle or Zoid with him willingly. He creeps me out." Lisia said.

"Tell me about it." Leena said. Then the door shot open.

"Leena my darling…Lisia my love…"

"Oh no you've got to be kidding me!" Lisia said as she looked up and saw Harry standing in the doorway. Raven moved in front of Lisia and he glared at Harry like 'Try it and die!'

"Hey guys what are you doing. Move Harry you're in the way!" Van said and pushed Harry out of the doorway. "Oh my gosh Raven when did you get a sister?" Van said in surprise looking at Lisia.

"I'M NOT RAVENS SISTER. WHY DOES EVERY ONE THINK THAT?" Lisia yelled.

"Well you have the same mark under your right eye as Raven." Van said backing up a bit.

"It is similar not the same look closely moron!" Lisia said.

"You're right it's not the same." Van said.

"Is it that bad to be mistaken as my sister?" Raven asked a little annoyed.

"Don't put word in my mouth Raven. I didn't say that. I wouldn't mind being your sister except I'm not." Lisia said calming down.

"No you wouldn't you don't like me do you?" Raven asked again.

"There you go putting words in my mouth again. I didn't say that either…wait where do you think you're going come back here!!!" Lisia yelled as she followed Raven out of the room.