Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Battles Continue ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Zoids

The Battles Continue!

Chapter 2

*******

"Hey guys what are you doing. Move Harry you're in the way!" Van said and pushed Harry out of the doorway. "Oh my gosh Raven when did you get a sister?" Van said in surprise looking at Lisia.

"I'M NOT RAVENS SISTER. WHY DOES EVERY ONE THINK THAT?" Lisia yelled.

"Well you have the same mark under your right eye as Raven." Van said backing up a bit.

"It is similar not the same look closely moron!" Lisia said.

"You're right it's not the same." Van said.

"Is it that bad to be mistaken as my sister?" Raven asked a little annoyed.

"Don't put word in my mouth Raven. I didn't say that. I wouldn't mind being your sister except I'm not." Lisia said calming down.

"No you wouldn't you don't like me do you?" Raven asked again.

"There you go putting words in my mouth again. I didn't say that either…wait where do you think you're going come back here!!!" Lisia yelled as she followed Raven out of the room.

********

"Raven come back here… I mean it…" Lisia said.

"Lisia come back here my love." Harry said and found a fist in the nose.

"Leave me alone damn it!!!" Lisia yelled. Then turned back around and ran after Raven.

"Raven stop would you lets talk about this…" Lisia whined. Raven was smiling about her chasing him.

"What?" Raven said and stopped then looked back at her.

"Raven I would be happy to be your sister but I want more then to be your sister." Lisia said and blushed at what she had just said.

"What do you mean by 'More' Lisia?" Raven asked.

"Raven you know what I mean." Lisia said.

"Well I agree with you I want more then to be your brother." Raven said then smiled and then kissed Lisia.

"Aw how cute…" Van said as he and the others spied on Raven and Lisia.

"Oh for pities sake. There like vultures or some thing. Where not road kill you know." Lisia said then put her hand in Ravens.

"I was wondering when you two were going to get together." Kako said and smiled.

"I was wondering too." Lisia said then smiled at Raven.

"Why didn't you ever say something." Raven asked.

"That was your job not mine." Lisia said and smiled at Raven then he kissed her again.

"Why did you hit me for Lisia? I love you…" Harry said.

"Where is the duck tape when you need it?" Lisia said and rolled her eyes and every one else laughed at her comment.

"What was that supposed to mean?" Harry asked confused.

"It meant shut up!" Raven said then wrapped his other arm around Lisia's waist.

"Hey Raven, Lisia we have a battle to go in we need to go." Kako said

"Oh yeah come on Ryoko. Bye Blitz team and Zeak team." Lisia said and turned around with Raven still at her side. They walked to the hanger and got into their zoids and left.

One Hour Later!

"Raven why do we have to go up against such a weak team?" Lisia whined as they came up to the battlefield and saw the Tigers team there.

"It could be worse. We could be fighting the Champ team." Raven said.

"Now that would be fun. Kick Harry's ass." Lisia said then started to laugh a little.

"Hey look at it this way we will have another easy win." Kako said and smirked at the Tigers team.

"Ryoko you stay here and monitor our progress. Lets get this over with." Lisia said and started for the hanger then Kako and Raven followed her.

<Why am I always left her to monitor thing?> Ryoko thought then put her head in her hands.

"Oh well at least I'm where the food is." Ryoko said happily and ran down to the kitchen.

Out On The Battlefield!

"Are you going to take back all those thing you called the Tigers Team?" their leader asked.

"No! Because they were true. You are the weakest team along with the Champ team." Lisia said then the judge landed and the battle started.

About 5 Minutes Later!

The Shadow team has defeated the Tigers team easily.

"Shadow team is the winner." The judge said then left.

"See! Are you going to argue with us any more?" Kako asked in a cocky tone.

"No!" all three of them said.

"Good!" Raven said and turned around and went back to the transport Lisia and Kako followed him. The Shadow Team left and went back to the Shadow base.

*********

Authors Note: hey there. Sorry it took me so long to get this chapter up and it's kind of short too. But please review so I can have an idea of what to write the next chapter about.