Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Boundaries of Parents ❯ As time marches on… ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Moonbay made a promise to Van and Fiona that she kept. Bit grew up in a safe and happy home. She convinced herself it was for the best if she didn't see him. She didn't want anything to slip out about his past, or else it could have devastating consequences.

Zeke's fusion with the Liger Zero was the thing that legends were made of. Over time, many had tried to get their hands on the Zoid. Many had heard of the story of a Liger that was so temperamental, that it didn't allow anyone to pilot it.

The promise that Zeke made to Fiona was to always be there to guide her son. Even through separation, Zeke found his way back to him.

Bit Cloud became an adventurous soul. He had a dream; in fact, he had the same dream every night. He wanted to travel the world and see what was out there. He secretly hoped that he could find the greatest Zoid that Zi had ever seen.

The Liger ended up with a team called Blitz. It was there that he stared at a young man tied up on the ground. He couldn't believe his eyes. Was it possible? After all this time, could that be Van's son?

The Liger leaned towards the young man who was taken aback. Yes! It was him! Zeke was overjoyed and opened the cockpit to the son of the greatest Zoid pilot that Zi had ever known.