Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Legacy ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

THE LEGACY
by Black Fury

DISCLAIMERS
1. I DO NOT OWN, OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH "ZOIDS". I WOULD LIKE TO OWN IT, BUT OH WELL!
2. I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO "DARK SPINER" FOR INVENTING THE CHARACTER "Kevin Batterson", AND HIS ULTIMATE X "DARK SPINER". ALSO, FOR LETTING ME USE "Isaac Cloud" AND "Zephyr".
3. I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO "MARIA DANAMA" FOR INVENTING HARRY CHAMP'S ULTIMATE X "DEIFIC CAT".
4. THIS FANFIC IS MEANT AS A PARALLEL STORY TO "Old Conflicts Renewed" found on ANIME ADMIRER'S ZOIDS PLUS NOW ENJOY!!!
5. If you want to contact me, my e-mail is ultimatefury@lycos.com.

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning



"Go, Liger!!"
A Blade Liger launched from the side ramp of the Hover Cargo, then another Zoid, from the top ramp. A White, Liger-type Zoid, piloted by Bit Cloud, of the Blitz Team. The other Zoid belonged to his teammate Kevin Batterson, who was the Team mechanic, and a professional Zoid Warrior. He was out with his Dark Spiner, though. "How'ya holdin' out Mike?
Fine, thanks.
Good. We'll split up, then begin." And the white Liger 0 kicked its boosters, heading Southwest. The Blade Liger used its own to get to its Northwest starting point
"Ready, Bit?
Ready Mike.
"This Training battle will now begin." A voice came over the comm., from the cargo. "Battle Mode 0992. Ready, FIGHT!"
"Mom, you don't have to imitate a Judge Droid, you know.
I know. Now get going, Mike.
'K." And both Ligers charged.
"Strike Laser Claw!" The Liger 0 attacked. The Blade Liger stopped short and dodged.
"Nice Try, Bit. Blade, hit 'im!" And the Blade Liger attacked, using its cannon to cripple the LZ.
"Hey, watch it!
Sorry, Bit.
We'll see who's sorry!" And the LZ fired its dual shot cannon, in turn crippling Blade.
"Strike Laser Claw!
Wow! Blade, tackle him!" The BL kicked its ion boosters, dodged sideways, then rammed the LZ.
"SHIT!"
Then from the Cargo: "The Battle is over. The winner is Mike Batterson!"
"Okay then. Let's go home.
Good idea, Bit.
Say you're really good, Mi-" Something crash-landed behind them. They thought for a moment it was a Judge, but it was too small. Mike went to take a closer look.
"It's some kind of capsule!" the capsule suddenly popped open, and out came a fairly large, metallic gray Dinosaur.
It looked surprised.
"Sweet! Check'im out." The Blade Liger's cockpit opened, and Mike jumped out. He was tall for his 12 years of age,
and extremely talented. He brushed a bit of brown hair out of his eyes, and looked at what he'd found. He looked a lot like his father, but he had his mother's violet eyes. The thing gazed curiously at him, from near the capsule. It then clambered up out of the crater.
It then saw the two Zoids behind Mike, and ran straight for the Blade Liger. He suddenly disappeared. The Liger seemed to come to life.
"Son of a bitch! That thing's an Organoid!
Watch your language Mike.
Whatever. Let's head back to the Cargo."

"Yes, Mike, that is indeed an Organic Zoid. An Organoid.
Great, thanks Doc. Can I keep him?
Oh I don't know ab-" "Sure, Mike." Leena Batterson, Mike's mother, interrupted. Then adressing her father, Steve Toros, Leena added" I mean why not Dad? An Organoid would help the team more than hurt it.
"Well, alright, then. He's yours!
AWESOME. Thanks Mom! Ok. What do I call him?" Then, the Organoid ran for Blade, and disappeared again. It had bonded with the customized Blade Liger, who opened its cockpit.
Mike hopped in, and saw that the comm. Was beeping. A screen appeared suddenly, with one word on it.
"Siege, huh? Well then Siege it is. What say we go for a run?"
Blade roared in response. But just then Doc ran in. "The Tigers Team challenges the Blitz Team to a Battle.
The Fuzzy Pandas? What's with that? They're only in Class B!
They're paying double the prize money!
When'd they win the lottery?" asked Kevin.
"Who cares, Dad. It's time to test Siege and Blade"

geovisit();