Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Legacy ❯ Tigers, attack! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

THE LEGACY
by Black Fury

DISCLAIMERS
1. I DO NOT OWN, OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH "ZOIDS". I WOULD LIKE TO OWN IT, BUT OH WELL!
2. I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO "DARK SPINER" FOR INVENTING THE CHARACTER "Kevin Batterson", AND HIS ULTIMATE X "DARK SPINER". ALSO, FOR LETTING ME USE "Isaac Cloud" AND "Zephyr".
3. I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO "MARIA DANAMA" FOR INVENTING HARRY CHAMP'S ULTIMATE X "DEIFIC CAT".
4. THIS FANFIC IS MEANT AS A PARALLEL STORY TO "Old Conflicts Renewed" found on ANIME ADMIRER'S ZOIDS PLUS NOW ENJOY!!!
5. If you want to contact me, my e-mail is ultimatefury@lycos.com.

CHAPTER 2: Tigers, attack!



"The area within a 25-mile radius is designated as a Zoid Battlefield.
Only competitors and personnel have authorized entry. Danger! All others must leave the area at once.
Area scanned. Battlefield set up. The Blitz Team versus the Zabers Team.
Battle Mode 0999. Ready...FIGHT!"

"Omari, Lineback! Let's show those fools they made a mistake challenging the Invincible Zaber Fangs!
YEAH!"

"Come an' get us, Fuzzy Pandas!
HEY MIKE, my line!
Sorry, Bit!
Whatever, Mike. Let's just kick their ass!" then, Mike noticed something. The enemy Zoids were small, and sleek. On the back, in front of the gun, was a cockpit not unlike that of the Pteras. Those were modified scout Zoids.
"What the hell? Gun Tigers!"

Where the hell did they get Gun Tigers?" asked Kevin. Lightweight, fast, and maneuverable, the Gun Tiger was a very efficient attack and scout unit, recently manufactured by the empire. These were slightly modified, though, as Gun Tigers are usually open-topped.
Who cares? WEASEL UNIT TOTAL ASSAULT!"
The center GunTiger went down.
"NEXT!
That one's mine. All right Liger, let's do it! SEVEN-BLADE ATTACK!" the side blades extended, and Mike triggered 5 Beam-blade emmiters spread around the The Blade Liger's head. It then charged the
left Tiger. it blasted straight through the GunTiger, which went down instantly, its legs chopped clean off.
"I'm taking the last one! STRIKE LASER CLAW!" and the Liger Zero charged the final Tiger, which fired a Dual-Shot Cannon at the Liger.
"Dammit! I'm hit, but not down. STRIKE LASER CLAW!" the Liger suddenly kicked its Ion Boosters, and charged straight
through the GunTiger. It got a shot off at the last second, though.
"Bit! Saber Tigers, on the cliff.
How many?
'bout 20.
SHIT! I'm off to reload. Doc, prepare the Jager!
Roger that.
Prepare to mobilize the Dark Spiner, we'll need it!
WHALE KING, 12 O' CLOCK! I'M MOBILIZING STORM SWORDER!
Watch it! they got Buster Cannons
Goddamn. Brad, mobilize the ShadowFox!
Got it!
Fire the Cargo's cannons, Doc!
The shield went up, and the cannons roared to life, tearing through the Whale King, which had started deploying
Zabats. Jamie easily tore through them. However, several Sworders had also been deployed, and one landed a
shot on Jamie, who went into a Mach 2.5 dive. suddenly, the Sworder roared back up, and ripped it apart at
Mach 3. "The Wild Eagle is back!" The other two Storm Sworders got into perfect fingertip formation with the Wild Eagle. He snap-rolled and got behind them. They began splitting up, and launched several missiles.
"You're joking!" He accelerated, and roared straight past them at Mach 3.7. 2 seconds later, the sonic boom ripped through the missiles.
"Nobody can escape the Wild Eagle. He fired a guided missile at the Sworder in front of him.
The pilot tried to dodge it, rolling and twisting like crazy,
but at 300 yards, there was no way he could miss. The enemy Zoid went up in a fireball 100 yards wide.

"Dammit Bit, a little help here." Brad was under heavy fire from several Saber Tigers' Gatling Cannons.
He used his smokescreen to hide his Zoid, then swiftly fired where one of the Tigers were. It went down like a sack of potatoes. "That's one down, Nine to go...DAMN I'M DOWN!!!" a Zaber Fang had gunned down the ShadowFox. "You're goin' down. STRIKE LASER CLAW!"
Bit combined Jager's high-speed Ion Boosters with the Liger's strike laser claw, slicing through all but one Zaber Fang. Wild Eagle took care of it with a sonic boom, then flipped over, heading towards the last Storm Sworder.
"Sorry, Junior. Better luck next time!" and he boomed the enemy Sworder.

They were back in the cargo, and everyone was talking.

"Well that went well! repairs are going along fine, but Spiner was getting bored. We took care of several Tigers, but that wasn't much trouble.

Well, I'd like to rest for a few days. That was tough.
Yeah, they were pretty tough.
Unusual for the Zabers.
Oh well. we kicked their asses.
Leena, that's an oversimplification. It was tough, and they've got a lotta hardware.
Way too much hardware for the Zabers. I think they were backed up by someone--
--LIKE THE BACKDRAFT REMNANTS, FOR EXAMPLE? " Siege growled
You're right, Siege, it's probably Backdraft.
Where'd that come from?
Oh, that's right. Organoids have a telepathic link with their Partners.
Cool. So Siege can talk to you in your head?
Not really, but I do understand what he's saying. He's growling, but I hear what he's saying in my head. Same goes with Mike.
Cool. Dad, can I get my own Zoid?" Brad and Naomi had come over, with their daughter, Jennifer.
"We'll see. so, Doc, How's Layon?
Still no idea. But the Jungle Team challenged us for next week.
Who's on that team?
Well, Kevin, there's Stigma Stoller and his Elephander, there's Pierce, who pilots a Storm Sworder, or a Zabat.
Wow. All former Backdraft pilots. What do you say, Bit?
Jamie's there. I'm NOT using the Panzer. Who else?
Sanders and his Dark Horn, and umm... Bit, you should know that last one.
WHO IS IT?
Oh." Jamie had walked over and checked the display. "A Royal Cup veteran. We battled
him several times.
WHO IS IT?
Uhm...Well... it's--
-- Vega Obscura and the Berserk Fury." Jamie cut him off.
"WHAT?!!! VEGA?
Yes.
DAMMIT! I'm definitely using Schneider. GunSniper's in. Kevin, you're in with Dark Spiner. Brad, can we borrow your wife and her SnipeMaster?
Well, I--
I'm in! You'll need the help.
Perfect. that's 4. how many are they using?
they're using three.
SHIT! Naomi, Leena, you'll take up sniping positions. I'll call you if we need help, you can snipe any extra Zoids. Jamie, you're in with Raynos.
Uh... OK."
And so, they went their separate ways, and things were back to normal.
"BIT, GET BACK HERE WITH THAT COOKIE OR I'LL KILL YOU!"



geovisit();