Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Legacy ❯ Returning Enemies…or not ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

THE LEGACY
by Black Fury

DISCLAIMERS
1. I DO NOT OWN, OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH "ZOIDS". I WOULD LIKE TO OWN IT, BUT OH WELL!
2. I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO "DARK SPINER" FOR INVENTING THE CHARACTER "Kevin Batterson", AND HIS ULTIMATE X "DARK SPINER". ALSO, FOR LETTING ME USE "Isaac Cloud" AND "Zephyr".
3. I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO "MARIA DANAMA" FOR INVENTING HARRY CHAMP'S ULTIMATE X "DEIFIC CAT".
4. THIS FANFIC IS MEANT AS A PARALLEL STORY TO "Old Conflicts Renewed" found on ANIME ADMIRER'S ZOIDS PLUS NOW ENJOY!!!
5. If you want to contact me, my e-mail is ultimatefury@lycos.com.

CHAPTER 3: Returning Enemies…or not


"The area within a 75-mile radius is designated as a Zoid Battlefield.
Only competitors and personnel have authorized entry. Danger! All others must leave the area at once.
Area scanned. Battlefield set up. The Champ Team versus the Jungle Team's Vega Obscura.
Battle Mode 0982. Ready...FIGHT!"

"Sebastian, Benjamin! Let's defeat this guy and take his money, his Gustavs, and his precious Zoid!
OF COURSE, HARRY!"

"Where is he?
LOOKING FOR ME, CHUMP?!!
Where is he?
RIGHT HERE!!" A particle blast ripped through Benjamin's Stealth Viper.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
And from underneath a ledge in the cliff stepped a massive, dinosaur-type. Two sets of three huge blades were deployed from
The thing's backpack. This was the only other Ultimate X Zoid, besides the Liger Zero and his own Deific Cat.
"NEXT!
That's the BERSERK FURY!! attack it with your Charged-particle gun, Deific Cat!"
the Cat deployed its C-P Gun. It was powerful enough to destroy over 2 dozen Zoids at once. But it was too weak to pierce the Fury's
Buster Shield. The Fury ran straight at Sebastian's Iron Kong, then shot straight up,
propelled by its hover-thrusters. It disappeared.
"Dammit! I've lost him" the Iron Kong suddenly fired its missiles at random, and one caught Fury unaware.
surprised, the 26-year old pilot swore as the missile connected with his Zoid's neck.
"Bitch! you're gonna pay for that." Two hidden machine-cannons on its shoulders roared to life, ripping through the Iron Kong's armor.
"What? Nothing can pierce my Zoid's armor. Never seen that happen---
Really?! Bet you never saw THIS happen either, tin-can!" Fury charged the Iron Kong, a PK Mark II. its hover-thrusters running and Buster blades deployed, it collided with the Iron Kong, knocking it out and ripping off both arms.
"AAAAH!!!!!!! Command System Freeze.
He knocked over Sebastian's Iron Kong." the Cat went airborne, at 550 MPH, its top speed.
Prepare to mobilize the Dark Horn, PLEASE, Mary!
Why not, Harry.
I DON'T think so, kitty! Fury, take'im out!" the foot clamps went down, the tail vents flipped open, and the Buster-blades
deployed. The Fury straightened itself out, and opened its mouth. energy began gathering at the mouth and Buster blades. the Fury's charged particle attack.
"Don't bother mobilizing, little girl. the Champ Team is out!
I don't think so. Harry, either accelerate, or land and activate your shields."
The shield went up, and the clamps went down. Harry then ionized the particles around his Zoid, within the shield.
"Wrong move, Harry Chump!" The Fury's 3 Guns fired, and his cannons roared to life, shredding the shield. Partly canceled, the beams shrank gradually.
But not enough. The Deific Cat was totalled, Harry was unconscious, and the Dark Horn was alone against a Zoid that could destroy 3 GenoSaurers in one attack, and had been defeated
only once, twelve years earlier.
"ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!" Mary was furious" you destroyed my beautiful Zoid!" She opened fire on the Fury full blast. Vega was ready, though, and so was Fury.
He first activated his Buster Shield, then, while the smoke and dust cleared, he played his trump card. The Fury disappeared,
replaced by a tiny T-Rex Organoid, under the Shield's protective dome: a hologram
Mary saw the missiles hit, and the subsequent dust cloud. "I got him... I won.
The Battle is over...The Battle is over. The winner is--
--Certainly NOT the "Chump" Team!" a triple charged particle assault blew away the ground in front of the Dark Horn, and the cliff behind it. the rockfall buried the Dark Horn.
The Fury's Shield went down, and the massive Zoid replaced the Organoid.
"The winner is therefore...THE JUNGLE TEAM'S VEGA OBSCURA!!!
Remember, little girl, you owe me 10 times the normal prize money for class S battles, PLUS your whale King, minus its Zoids. And
you get our Gustavs, 3 of'em.
All right... you win.
Better luck next time, little girl.

"We are in so much goddamn trouble. I watched the tapes of the Fury. It's almost undefeatable.
Yeah, i'll say, Dad. He wiped out the Deific Cat, a stealth Viper, an Iron Kong PK-Mk2, AND a Dark Horn Mk2--
The Champ Team, Oh well.
--in 5 minutes flat.
You're joking! No Way he's that good. I mean--
--He is, and we're battling him in the same field he beat Champ, Gold, Snappers, Jetlags...and Lightning. All in 5 min. or less.
SON OF A BITCH!" That was, strangely enough, Jamie.
"Where'd that come from?
WHALE KING, 6 O'CLOCK, 30 MILES! CHAMP TEAM 08179.
Oh.
THE ONE VEGA WON OFF OF THE CHAMP TEAM!
Kevin, Bit, Leena, Jamie, Mike, EVERYONE MOBILIZE!" Doc kept all Zoids loaded all the time.

Leena, mobilizing GunSniper
Bit, mobilizing Liger Zero
Brad, mobilizing ShadowFox
Jamie, mobilizing Raynos
Kevin, mobilizing Blade Liger." Siege stood on top, ready.

"That was unnecessary. The battle's not for another week, why would I attack you now? HOLY SHIT! Batterson, is that an Organoid?
What's it to you, you Backdr--
Shut the hell up with that Backdraft bullshit, Cloud. I'm registered ZBC, remember?
All right, then, Vega. What do you want.
ANSWER OR I'LL BLOW YOU AWAY!
Whatever, Leena. Like you scare me.
YOU ASKED FOR IT. WEA--" The Fury had suddenly deployed its nearest Buster Claw and grabbed the GunSniper's head. Vega continued "I'm here
because of Layon. and Altiel. And...Sarah. They're all alive, and they've reformed Backdraft. they have 2 black Dragoon's Nests, and
Several Gustavs, as well as a dozen or so Whale Kings. And several GenoSaurers and GenoBreakers.
Damn.
Shit.
YOU TRUST THIS GUY?!! ARE YOU ALL--never mind." Leena started yelling, but stopped. Fury's Claw was at Sniper's neck.
Yes.
DAMMNIT! HE'S...
Drop her" Fury promptly released Leena. "Just watch out, Blitz team!" and he hopped into the Fury, which was picked up by the Whale King.
"Well, I--
Call Leon, Bit. we'll need his and Naomi's help, as well as Brad's. Ja--
Battle update. The Jungle Team will battle the Blitz Team next Monday, at 1715 hours. They
have requested Battle Mode 0999, no limit on Zoid Number, no Carrier Zoids may join the battle, No time limit, No switching Zoids, CAS reloading allowed. Their requests
comply with ZBC rules, and were granted. Vega Obscura wishes Bit Cloud and Kevin Batterson Good Luck.
The ZBC Battle Scheduling and Coordination Office.


We are in very, very deep shit.
Kevin, please watch your language" Leena scolded her husband. He grinned a lopsided grin and replied cheerfully "Sure, Leena. OK, everyone, let's hit the sack, we've got practice
tomorrow. Battle's Monday, 5:15 PM." And everyone retreated to his or her room for the night.

From some distance away, a mysterious warrior put a pair of binoculars in his pack and walked away...



geovisit();