Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ With You ❯ The Great Crisis ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

With You

Chapter 9

The Great Crisis

This is one of a couple songless chapters. This however is an actual chapter of the story with things going on. (Not like chapter 1). It is songless because I'm saving my good songs for later chapters.

Disclaimer:

Vega: I'm back.

Raven: What the hell are you doin' back here?

Vega: You'll see in a minute. I actually get to fight in the next chapters.

Raven: What?

Vega: Nevermind, I'll tell ya all later.

Rachel(Vega's girlfriend from the future): Hey Vega what's up?

Vega: Nothin much Rachel. What's up?

Rachel: Shouldn't you be doin' the disclaimer?

Vega: Thank you

Rachel: I looooooove you

**Rachel glomps Vega**

Vega: I love you too, now can I please do the disclaimer?

**Rachel lets go of Vega**

Rachel: Gotta go back to the future, do the disclaimer now.

Vega: See ya. I do not own nor do I claim to own Zoids or the characters with in. You know the rest.

It had been 2 years since the wedding. Raven and Fiona had a baby during that time. The baby's name was Mike (a/n: got mike in anther story!) and he was now 6 months old. Van, Fiona, and Raven had stopped traveling around. Raven and Fiona had their own apartment. Van's apartment was two floors below theirs.

Fiona walked into the store. "Hm..." she said aloud. She began picking out various things she need for the baby and for the house. After she had gotten everything checked out and paid, she walked out to the car. She threw the stuff in the back. She looked at the little list she had in the car. Damn she thought. "I gotta go to the bank," she said to herself. She had left the baby with Van and Raven that day. "Well," she said, "if they have to watch the baby, I guess I have to go to the bank." She drove the car to the bank and got out. She walked into the bank and got in a semi long line. A group of men walked into the building together. Fuck she thought as she saw them walking in.

"Hey, Van," said Raven sitting down on a bench in the park, putting Mike's carriage next to him..

"What's up?" asked Van.

"Dunno," said Raven. "A pit just formed in my stomach."

"Strange," said Van. "What would that mean?"

"Dunno," said Raven.

"Grandpa?" yelled Vega running up to the bench.

"Vega?" asked Raven.

"Hi grandpa," said Vega giving Raven a hug.

"What are you doing here?" asked Raven. "I thought you'd be with that girl, Rachel, in the future."

"I had to come back," said Vega.

"For what?" asked Raven.

Vega pulled out a portable TV from his pocket and tuned to a Zi news channel. "This," said Vega.

"So what?" asked Van. "It's a bank."

"A bank with a hostage situation goin' on in it," noted Raven.

"Grandma is in there," said Vega.

"What's gonna happen?" asked Raven in a concerned voice.

"They take all the hostages to a facility and hold them hostage there," said Vega shutting off the TV.

"What happens to Fiona?" asked Van.

"It depends," said Vega. "If we get in there and kill them all before they threaten to kill people and actually act, she'll be fine. If we don't do anything, it is unclear."

"Let's go back to my apartment," said Raven.

Fiona and a group of other hostages were pushed into a truck. Two men big men jumped in after them. They had rifles in their hands. No chance of escape she thought, Hopefully someone is able to save us.

Raven went into the closet and pulled out a box. He had left Mike with Moonbay. He explained what had happened and she said she would take care of him until they got back.

"What's that?" asked Van.

"Weapons," cut in Vega.

"You mean we're gonna go in there and save them ourselves?" asked Van.

"Yup," said Vega.

"Seems Vega's with me," said Raven. "What about you?"

"I could never forgive myself if you guys die after I declined, so I'm with ya," said Van.

"Good," said Raven throwing Van and Vega each a rifle, some ammo, and a pistol.

"Nice," said Vega loading his rifle and pistol. "I take it these are back from the war?"

"Yea," said Raven. "I thought I would never have to use them again, but I guess I will."

"OK," said Vega pulling out something from a backpack he had. "This is a map of the facility."

"Enter here, kill them here, get the hostages here, exit here?" asked Van.

"Correct," said Vega.

"Then let's go," said Raven.

Chapter 10 Preview

Raven, Vega, and Van take action.

Song--Part of Me

12/05/02-

0.0--this needed no revisions 'cept for spelling and one mistake.