Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ With You ❯ Through the Darkness, A Light has Arisen ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

With You

Disclaimer: If I must do this, I will do this…again. So…lets see here. I do not own Zoids or anything there in. I own the character of Mike (who is in ALL my stories!) however. I've been busy with my other numerous stories. I just dropped 2 of them, THANK GOD! If I did do those two, I believe that they would be failures. I'm not a very good DBZ writer. It's too hard to do fights. I'm more of a dialogue and gun fights guy. Please bear with me. Thanks!

Chapter 12

Through the Darkness, A Light has Arisen

"And who may you be?" asked the leader.

"You need not know that; you will be dead before you ever find out who I may be," replied the voice. The figure began to walk into the room with a pistol in hand.

"A fight you want?" asked the leader with a demented smile on his face. "Splendid! A fight we shall have!"

"Sounds good to me," said the figure walking into the light.

"Ve - Ve -- Vega?" asked Fiona laying Raven's unconscious body on the ground.

"Don't worry Fi," said Vega, "I'll be just fine."

"Stop talking!" ordered the leader. "You, since you are the challenger, shall have the first move."

"May this be your first and last warning," replied Vega in a serious tone, "my move will be the last move."

"Yes, Yes, Yes," said the leader totally ignoring Vega's words, "just get on with it."

"Whatever you say," said Vega lifting his gun and aiming it. Head or Heart? Vega asked himself. His heart is probably too small to hit so…right below the eye it is. Vega took careful aim. What the fuck? The guy isn't moving at all! Does he await death or is he crazy enough to think he can dodge my shot? Well, he'll be dead anyways so…here it goes. The shot was lined up perfectly. Vega gently pulled the trigger once. That was all he needed. After the shot hit, the leader's body fell limp to the ground. Vega walked over to the body. He's dead all right. Poor fool thought he could live against me.

"You all right, Fi?" asked Vega looking at the fallen Raven.

"Unharmed," replied Fiona.

"Leave him there, I'll get him," stated Vega coldly. "Bring them downstairs. When you get down there, wake up Van and go outside. The police will be pulling in then."

"All right," said Fiona standing up. "Let's go guys." Fiona and the rest of the hostages left the room.

Vega walked over to Raven. He sat down next to the fallen figure. Raven stirred and woke up.

"Wha-Wha-What happened?" he asked barely getting the words out of his mouth.

"I'll tell you later," said Vega. "Go back to sleep, we gotta get you to a hospital."

"Oh…OK," said Raven before being knocked out again.

Vega picked up his fallen ancestor and threw him over his shoulder (a/n: Not literally threw) and walked out of the now abandoned room. He slowly made his way down into the lobby. Medics were waiting for him and Raven. They took Raven away on a stretcher, while Vega had to convince them he was all right.

[Yeah, I know it was a short chapter, but it is 10:21 on Christmas Night. Gimme a break. This is a Christmas Present to all of you. Yes, from me you got an update to one of my long un-updated story, With You. I hope you all enjoyed it. Lol. Next chapter coming soon! YAY! Lol. Yes, in the next chapter: Raven is in the hospital. The next chapter may be the last chapter!!!!! Well, it might be the second to last chapter! Well at least I can spend more time on my stories:

Space Wars 4

Travelers in the Dark (LOTR)

Sweet Emotion (ZOIDS)

Road Rules: Universal Tour (In the planning process)

Real World: Mars (some done-note: this story will be done by SpikesKarma882, but I will help him…A LOT!)

Ok…You know the deal…Read and Review. THANK YOU!