Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids: Ultimate Warrior ❯ Unexpected Fight: Vega's Reutrn ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


ZOIDS: Ultimate Warrior
Unexpected Fight: Vega's Return

It had been 2 days since Bit's first fight, and he was starting to become too relaxed. Over the pass two days he stopped thinking about the Zoid battles, he still paid attention to Liger 0, probably because he was the only one around. But the way thing seemed, it looked like he wasn't gonna get a fight any time soon. All the same that was alright with Bit.

He decided to take the Liger for a run, he didn't have anything to do, so might as well keep him in shape. Bit had no idea where they ere going, but he just let the Liger do the piloting and he would sit back. As he and the Liger ran to nowhere, he noticed that the terrain was flat and smooth, nothing in sight, it was a pretty good battle ground. but he didn't pay attention too much.

As they kept going, the Liger noticed something in the distance. Bit also saw the figure. It looked like a zoid. They both stopped, and tried to figure what that was. Then suddenlt it darted in their direction. It was incredibly fast. Finally Bit could make out what it was, it was the Berserk Fury. But it seemed different, it was never that fast in their previous fights. Bit was a bit puzzled about what it was doing in the middle of the desert.

"Bit Cloud!" shouted a voice, who was obviously Vega's. Bit wondered what he could want. The Berserk Fury reached the Liger and stopped a few meters away. The cockpit opened and there stood Vega. Bit also opened his cockpit to find out what Vega wanted.

"Hello Bit, its been a while." he said, "looks like you trained hard, but your last match wasn't so easy was it?" "Whad'ya mean" Bit started, "That match was one of the easiest matches I've ever fought" Bit was started to get hot-headed. "This place is a pretty good battle ground, don't you think" Vega asked, changing the subject. "What?" Bit was confused. "Theres nothing in the way here, nothing to bother the zoids that could fight here." "I guess" Bit said, still trying to think where Vega was trying to get. "And this reminds me, we never finished our last fight" Vega was trying to get Bit to fight with him again. "So Bit, what about it, lets finish our match here?" "You want to lose here, thats your choice, so lets finish this"

Both pilots got ready in their Zoids. Bit knew this time he had to be careful, he remembered how fast the Berserk Fury got. "Lets Go!" Vega shouted. Bit charged out as he usually did. Bit's fighting style was too predictable, atleast for Vega. As he neared him the Liger jumped to the side, surprising Vega. Vega hadn't expect this, and Bit charged at him from the side. Vega saw this coming and jumped back, and grabed the Liger that was right at his reach, and threw across the flat land.

The Liger got up and stood ther trying to figure out how to take the Berserk Fury out. "Bit maybe you should have kept those armors, they would have been handy through this fight!" Shouted Vega. Bit either didn't here him or was too busy trying to figure out Vega's weak spot. Bit slowly began to walk near Fury. Then he stopped and waited a while. "Come on Bit, whats wrong" Bit had to think of a new a approach, the Berserk Fury knew its past attacks and styles. At last Bit just did what he though would work. He charged forward keeping the speed to the max. Vega had no idea what Bit was up to, so he charged his shield up. "Strike Laser Claw!" The Liger dove at Vega with both claws forward. As he reached him The Berserk Fury's shield came up. Both Zoids clashed and neither was going down. The Berserk Fury was holding its ground, while the Liger was trying to penetrate the shield.

Neither Zoid looked like it was about to give up, be one would have to lose this lock. The Fury let its shield down, and the Liger Zero quickly came forward towards the Berserk Fury. The Fury, with incredible speed, moved out of the way. "What! No Way" Bit couldn't believe how fast it was. As the Liger attacked the air, The Fury swung its tail hitting the Liger on the side. The Liger came down and the Berserk Fury wasn't even going to give Bit and the Liger any breathing time. He grabbed the Liger with its blades and began to crush the Liger's torso. The Berserk Fury's blade were much stronger than last time when Bit broke it. The Liger Zero despretely swung its claw hitting the Berserk Fury's head letting the Liger loose.

Liger had a bit of trouble standing up, its torso was crushed slightly. The Berserk Fury's head armor had been tore off, the Liger had a good hit. Vega began to get annoyed, and Bit was worried for the first time. This fight was sort of there second fight during the Royal Cup. Both were standing still, facing eachother, it seemed that they were afraid to attack. Vega started off this time, he glided forward with its jaws open wide. Bit stood there thinking if his plan would work.

The Berserk Fury grew closer and the Liger stood there looking straight at its jaws. The Liger Zero threw its claw out just as the Berserk Fury went for the cockpit. The Liger's claw stopped Fury's jaws from getting any closer, but both could collapse at any time. Fury's claws were to small to hit the Liger, and Bit couldn't think of another attack it. He finally thought of something, The Berserk Fury was right infront of it, so he attacked from his shock cannon. The bombard hit the Berserk Fury right in the chest and weakened it. The Liger Zero then rammed its claws right into the Fury's face.

The Berserk Fury was thrown a few meter's away. Its head had been severely damaged. Vega still had one attack left, but wasn't sure if he would need it to take Bit down. He began to fire its pulse cannon, the Liger easily dodged and rammed into the Berserk Fury's side pushing it back. The Berserk Fury couldn't fight at full strength, it had damaged to much, especially in the head. The Liger had the Berserk Fury on the ropes, it grabbed the Fury with its jaw and threw it to the ground. He pounded the Berserk Fury with its claws while on the ground. The Berserk Fury aimed its blades toward the Liger. Bit saw that coming and jumped back.

"Bit, you have gotten much better since last time." Vega didn't seem worried even after all of the damage he had taken."I'll go easy on you, Bit" With those words said, the Fury's blades retracted. Its stuck its head out and pointed its tail in the opposite direction. The shafts on its tail all opened. Bit couldn't believe what he was doing. In matter of seconds there was a bright beam of energy hurling towards the Liger. The Liger tried to dodge but the beam caught it while it was moving, Hitting the left leg and arm and throwing it on the ground. The Liger Zero lie there almost lifeless.

Vega walked over to Bit and the Liger. "You're lucky I didn't use all three charged particle cannons or that would destroyed you", Vega began to walk away "Oh and Bit a few words before I leave......... The Zoids Battle Commission will fry". Vega ran across the desert leaving both Bit and the Liger on the ground. "Liger, are you okay, answer me". A small growl was heard to let Bit know the Liger was alive.